It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

She's already dead. Look about halfway down the page. You will see her laying in a pool of blood.

www.zerohedge.com...

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Im kind of along your lines, but the motive behind it, should the mosque thing turn out to be a factor, would be Islam. Not radical Islam. Just Islam.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Does them staying so close to the scene for so long interest anyone else?

It is what they have been talking about here on CNN.

If they rigged their home, they cant go back there.
If they knew they werent going to be taken alive, whats the point of running very far.
If they were on drugs, who knows.
Lots of questions still. Definitely odd at this early stage of the investigation.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right, TAT, but I'm finding it hard to believe they didn't come across bystanders on their way out.

Ima leave the speculation there and wait for info I think.
This is too bizarre.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Thanks, I will, But something I have not told anybody, but I think the government knew something was about to happen and did prepared for it, but no in the right places, on Black Friday in my neck of the woods my husband went to the military base to get on the holiday frenzy at 6 in the morning, he said that the Military Exchange had more military police and civilian police than he has ever seen in his first 23 years as a Marine and 16 as a civilian worker in the base, they were all armed to the teeth, he said it was a bit uncomfortable to be walking and shopping with so much hardware around.

I live in Southern GA and our military base while important on the work they do it hardly have enough patronage for the military exchange to get so much military police for the weekend.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If this guy was an Environmental Health inspector...do you think he'd have access to blueprints and schematics of power plants? Dams?...things ISIS might be interested in?
edit on 2-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Its beginning to look like these people had terrorist leanings and had got and stockpiled weapons and tactical/bullet proof vest but had not really planned anything till they got mad at someone working for a state agency.

This triggered a attack that may not have been planned terrorist but for all intents is a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Kind of looks like there is something strapped to her back.??

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Fitting the supplication for the Mosque that this guy went to (Corona Masjid) (allegedly goes to as he liked it on his facebook and it is nereby his home) has this:

O Allah we enter the day time and the evening and die with your Qudrat (power) and to You do we return. Link to mosque website

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
IF the fb link to his page was accurate his wife of 3 years had several lawsuits open against individuals that were dismissed back in 2014 so this could be possible motive?

edit to add his wife is of russian decent ,which may explain some of the conflicting reports of white shooter/black brown shooter
edit on 2-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

www.pacermonitor.com... its public reccord but her case was dismissed on the 22nd i dont know this kind of court stuff but it says it was dismissed with prejudice which i think means her case had no merit>?
edit on 2-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

If we are going this canceled mosque angle, was the business that rented the building part of that?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Darn IAMTAT, do you want to stir the hornets nest now, I am sure that the "special agencies" are already over all that by now.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If this guy was an Environmental Health inspector...do you think he'd have access to blueprints and schematics of power plants? Dams?...things ISIS might be interested in?

No.

His position would not be connected to inspecting any such facility.
edit on 2-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No.

And why not?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

No.

His position would not be connected to inspecting any such facility.

He'd have plenty of access.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How convenient. British bombers just struck ISIS. .link to come

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw a picture of the suspects/victims of the SUV shoot out lying on the ground, and two police officers walking around among them.

The picture appears to have been taken from overhead, possibly a helicopter. I made sure to save it just in case it goes bye-bye in the hours/days ahead.

Its not a good quality, and there's blood and broken glass. What I can say about the skin color of the people laying on the ground (one guy has his shirt half pulled up) is that they both appear to have the same skin color a the two police officers.

Now, I have to stress that the brightness, contrast, and even tint of the photo could have been altered. We did see many photos of the guy who shot the reporter altered to make the guy's hand look white.

In this case, however, there are two other actual "white" people in the photo, and their skin color doesn't appear to have been altered.

So, if it was altered -- it was done so by someone with some knowledge of photoshop. If the photo wasn't altered, the people could simply be very, very light-skinned people of Middle East descent.

I think its a bit odd they aren't saying anything, and ISIS or Al Qaeda or another terrorist organization aren't claiming credit. Even if the guy was a lone Islamic nutjob, other radical Islamic folks would have known about him (it's not exactly a massive group of folks, radicals tend to know radicals).

And, who knows...the people at the SUV shootout might not be the same people who did the shooting. We'll just have to wait and see what they decide to tell us.

link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
Farooqs father said his son was a very devout Muslim. on Fox via Hannity

Gee, I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet, to quote Clark Griswold.

link   

No.

And why not?

It is my understanding that energy and resource regulation/inspection is not under the jurisdiction of someone holding that position.

It's above his pay grade.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Why?
What about his job makes you so sure about that?
They don't just give those to everyone, what would they have to do with health inspections?

He may inspect the sites for whatever reason, but he wouldn't need blueprints and schematics for that.
edit on ndWed, 02 Dec 2015 22:13:21 -0600America/Chicago1220152180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join