It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
53. There really was a Captain Morgan. He was a Welsh pirate who later became the lieutenant governor of Jamaica.
68. For $45, the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing will sell you a 5-lb bag with $10,000 worth of shredded U.S. currency.
75. The unkempt Shaggy of Scooby-Doo fame has a rather proper real name—Norville Rogers.
79. A baby can cost new parents 750 hours of sleep in the first year.
21. At Fatburger, you can order a "Hypocrite"—a veggie burger topped with crispy strips of bacon.
Johnny Cash's "A Boy Named Sue" was penned by beloved children's author Shel Silverstein.
When asked why he chose the name Piggly Wiggly, founder Clarence Saunders said, "So people will ask that very question."