It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Wrong. It's not called hate. It's called not blinded for Israel victims play.

You do not care to see both sides or anything past you set point of view, it is hate....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You know It could be your daughter or sister.

They do not blow up or shoot AKs so I think they are safe...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
There are 1.2 million Israeli Arabs in Israel and they make up 20% of the Knesset.

You do know that Israel wants to kill them too and the fact that they coexist just find is an evil Jewish ploy. No one takes about the million muslin that are also citizens of Israel.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

About Your words, you are looking into a mirror: You do not care to see both sides or anything past you set point of view, it is hate....

That girl did not posed any kind of threat or weapon. Yes, it could be your daughter or sister...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You're not a serious person. It has been proven. Have to ignore you for now. Thank you.

To get back on track. In this case the girl is not shot, is not beat up just detained for a reason none of us know. That is it for this post, but you want to push it past that to suggest the girl will most likely be killed, beat up, tortured etc just to say Israel is an evil nation. All of this is just your propaganda machine that really has nothing to do with you original post.

I think a lot of us are done too.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
You're not a serious person. It has been proven. Have to ignore you for now. Thank you.

Thats just it , NOTHING has been proven

And the propaganda that you keep posting is of Palestenians that were shot after they attacked people

Come on man, youre not posting for truth or anything else

This is a willful propaganda campaign by you , every time you post a thread on Israel

You refuse to acknowledge any facts what so ever

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

To get back on track. In this case the girl is not shot, is not beat up just detained for a reason none of us know. That is it for this post, but you want to push it past that to suggest the girl will most likely be killed, beat up, tortured etc just to say Israel is an evil nation. All of this is just your propaganda machine that really has nothing to do with you original post.

I think a lot of us are done too.

thats just it , thats my issue too, none of these things were done to this girl, but then the OP goes off the rails not even trying to be objective, doing nothing but speculating on the things that would happen to this girl, all because of his hate for Israel

There is no truth in any of it

Im more than willing to hear facts, figures and both sides of any argument, but the OP doesnt seem to want to engage in that.

The responses are just more pictures , often of things that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the OP, in order to illicit an emotional response to somehow justify the hatred he harbors for them.

Does anyone know if this woman was later released? those are the questions that should be asked
edit on 12/4/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

18-year-old Palestinian student Hadeel al-Hashlamoun

Dispute arises over circumstances of death of woman at Israeli checkpoint

www.theguardian.com...

Eyewitness To Hebron IDF Murder of Hadil Al-Hashloumon: ‘I Never Saw Any Knife’

www.mintpressnews.com...

Evidence obtained by Amnesty International indicates that the killing of Hadeel al-Hashlamoun by Israeli forces in Hebron, in the occupied West Bank, on 22 September 2015 was an extrajudicial execution.

flotillahyvesarchief.weebly.com...

And others.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: buster2010

So I guess the cargo ships full of bombs and weapons coming from Iran and other countries were also Israel right?

Iran has every right to arm their allies. Sorry I forgot only Israel can receive arms from their allies right?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No one takes about the million muslin that are also citizens of Israel.

Actually Benny mentioned them in the last election. If you do some checking he cried that they may vote in parties that wanted peace instead of war.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But anyone with half a mind knows that the Palestinians are their own worst enemies .

Sure Palestine is more of a threat to themselves than the occupying nation that murders them then cries we are defending ourselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I want you to prove where did I do that.. Please, I do want to know.

How about here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa
of course:

The body of Maram Ramiz Hassouna lies on the ground at the Israeli checkpoint east of Tulkarem in the occupied West Bank where Israeli forces shot her dead on 1 December. Nedal Eshtayah APA images
source

Another one:

"My name is Aboud Shadi, a 13 years old Palestinian refugee. I was standing just right here hanging with my friends, when an israeli sniper shot me dead. My soul willl remain here chasing the killer and motivating my classemates. I wonder whether the international community will bring justice to palestinian childrean."

source

That site is mor ebiased than RT is for russia man. sheesh. I cant believe a word of it without independent verification from another source.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Actually Benny mentioned them in the last election. If you do some checking he cried that they may vote in parties that wanted peace instead of war.

I guess it depends on what kind of peace it is. I personally do not think anyone wants peace over there, and for every group that says they want it 100 other groups are ready to kill each other.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Paradeox

Once again they do not play around. They tell you to do something and you do it or die. As I said before men, women, little girls everyone can blow up. I'm not making excuses for them, but they treat everyone as if they are armed and/or wired up to kill them. I'm sure innocent people die all the time when they get confused and do not do what they are told. I can show you dozen of videos here in the states of a cop giving orders and the person does not follow the orders and dies with no weapons on them.

edit on 5-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And that proves what?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess it depends on what kind of peace it is. I personally do not think anyone wants peace over there, and for every group that says they want it 100 other groups are ready to kill each other.

You have people in both Israel and Palestine that want peace and create two states. There many reports of Israeli's usually Orthodox Jews that support peace with Palestine and when they protest they are beaten just like Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You have people in both Israel and Palestine that want peace and create two states. There many reports of Israeli's usually Orthodox Jews that support peace with Palestine and when they protest they are beaten just like Palestinians.

Very true but we are talking the middle east. Everyone once to kill somebody...There is just no nice way to say it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: namelesss

Um, let's be honest here... you are attempting to paint Israel as playing "nice" and Palestinians are being the evil perpetrators.

I am pointing out a bias in the reporting.
An imbalance.
We don't hear condemnation of Palestinian terrorists knifing and murdering innocents all over the place, but a frikking attacked Israeli soldier gives someone a dirty look and the fcuking world is all aghast?!?
Pardon me if I don't play the common low IQ hate the Jews game!
If I were into hating, there are plenty more worthy!
Like toxic hateful people!

You have to know that the record of human rights violations, sheer number of killings (especially of the innocent), admitted land grabs, war crimes, violations of international law, ethnic cleansing, etc. all fall negatively upon Israel's track record right?

I know no such thing, and accuse YOU of hate mongering and bigotry!
Some Palestinian tosses a rocket into Israel, with no particular target, and dance if even an infant dies, and when they respond?!?
Damn Jews!
Yeah, so what else is new?!

The numbers just aren't in your favor... or Israels'.

I have no problem with the numbers!
It is your biased inciteful (not to be confused with 'insightful'!) lying propaganda that is the problem.

And I have no problem in dealing with an attacker as harshly as you like!
If someone breaks into my home and threatens the family, destroying him is not an overreaction.
Neither is destroying his family, and home to prevent reprisals, and as a warning to others of the same ilk, that terroristic acts not being tolerated!
Too bad if that disturbs your delicate hate scenario!
Now, back on topic;
Damn Jews!
Feel better?

I I do not find the 'stats' and 'opinions' of bigots to be credible.
No matter how many you have in your gang!

edit on 5-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

About Your words, you are looking into a mirror: You do not care to see both sides or anything past you set point of view, it is hate....

That girl did not posed any kind of threat or weapon. Yes, it could be your daughter or sister...

Having been in Iraq I will tell you everyone including babies in strollers can be a threat. Terrorists are not above blowing up a baby if it furthers their cause. You look at things from a Western viewpoint that just doesn't apply. You need to understand children are indeed used as weapons of war. Look at Iran to win against Iraq they sent children into mine fields. Why would they do this simple they couldn't afford to waist fighters the children were expendable for the cause.

I've seen a woman with a baby blow herself and the baby up just to kill a couple of people in a market. In the west this is unthinkable look at the recent attack in California parents willing to die and leave a 6 month old baby to fend for herself. The west really doesn't understand the level of devotion people can have to their religion. And what that devotion can be used to do.

As for the video id like to see them because we have no context as to what's going on. I will say Israel tends to go over board when dealing with palistinians however they do the same when dealing with israelis. There is no good or evil in combat only different perspectives.
edit on 12/5/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join