It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thank You

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They might not be smuggling but delivering massive bombs, that is what terrorists do.

I am 100% sure everyone knows about this and is letting it go.

We cant stop hundreds of oil tankers coming into a NATO member state, what chance do we have with a possible dirty bomb.
If anyone believes this is getting through 'on the quiet, then they are sadly misled, yes that's includes tptb.

Wht will be the tipping point that makes the general population stand up and say. NO MORE!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

I honestly believe that we need to expose "TPTB" by speaking of the oil trade and how it relates to terror. And WHO is involved at any level. If U.S. is involved in the coverup (oil had to go to buyers) then we are SICK, our Nation is corrupt to the core, and we have no moral or ethical standing.

Meanwhile, ISIS stands, Syria is decimated, and Blood Oil is being smuggled in exchange for raped girls, forced female castration, and beheaded "minorities"

THIS IS EVIL PERSONIFIED.

edit on 2-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You mean to tell me, that footage showing ISIS walking right up to border guards in Turkey and having a casual chat, it just normal procedure?

Yes. Hundreds of vehicles cross the border every day. The guards and drivers are probably on a first name basis. Why should the guards cause trouble when the smugglers pay better than the government?

That Erdogan has no clue?

Officially, Erdogan has no clue. He is a fascist scumbag, but in international relations there is officially a pretense to the presumption of innocence.

Okay let''s assume that. Then it means that Erdogan is not find for Presidency as a NATO MEMBER since he can't even discover OIL TANKERS coming in his country from a so-called "enemy"??

Membership in NATO has nothing to do with the fitness for office of elected officials in member countries. If the Turkish government is knowingly supporting Daesh, it will be a cabal of military and intelligence officers doing it without official sanction. If Erdogan launched a genuine investigation, there would be a coup, as usually happens in Turkey, and Erdogan would be out of a job.

And "Bloody Nose"? That's all well and good but they were basically ALLIES and partners right up to the point Putin went after the oil.

Not exactly; Turkey was one of Russia's few remaining markets, and one of the few European countries willing to sell them things. Russia made the mistake of bombing ethnic Turks who were looking to Turkey to defend them from Assad; that's when Erdogan got tough. He warned Russia not to violate Turkish airspace, and they did. Putin did not expect that. Unfortubntely, Russia's strategic situation is so dire that all Putin could do in his narcissistic rage was strangle Russo-Turkish trade further,

All the tough talk doesn't make it right. Erdogan royally EFFED UP

On the contrary, strength is the only thing Putin respects. Now that Erdogan has demonstrated his strength, he and Putin can talk man to man. In the mean time, all Putin can do is find ways to vilify Turkey, which I assume is the point to the MoD's "revelations."

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I disagree that Erdogan has no knowledge of ISIS in his country, oil imports, or ranks. You mentioned 'preseumption of innocence' but to counter, there is also "Plausible Deniability"...I just don't think Erdogan is good at covering his bases. He's acting like someone who got cornered. Irrational. I've lived long enough to know the first guy that lashes out politically is usually reacting to something hidden.

And I'm familiar with the claim that Erdogan maybe shot Russia's plane down because Putin bombed Turk groups in Syria.

Problem with that is :

1) Erdogan claimed he didn't KNOW it was a Russian jet in the first place. So that cancels THAT theory out, according to Erdogan

2) Russia bombed the oil tankers and trucks literally 48 hours before being shot down.

Someone is lying.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What about bombing hospitals? Where is the moral outrage over that? I guess it's only evil when Americans do it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And I'm familiar with the claim that Erdogan maybe shot Russia's plane down because Putin bombed Turk groups in Syria.

Problem with that is :

1) Erdogan claimed he didn't KNOW it was a Russian jet in the first place. So that cancels THAT theory out, according to Erdogan

Any plane crossing that border was either Russian or Syrian. Either way, the policy was to shoot it down, so it doesn't matter which they thought it was, right?

2) Russia bombed the oil tankers and trucks literally 48 hours before being shot down.

The jet was actually in the act of bombing ethnic Turks when it was shot down.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just my opinion but I think we will see Russia establish a base within Iraq at the request of the Govt . Iraq needs a partner that is willing to listen to them and Putin is their man
eta ...with other nations recognizing that Turkey is playing a key roll it will become easier to state the objectives of this war . No need to bomb peaceful people but those with weapons not fighting the terriorist are the terrorist in this conflict .

edit on 2-12-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was wondering if this have an effect on the low oil prices, people say is because of low demand but perhaps i though someone was selling really cheap but it does not seems to be the case.

Did they say how many truck are per day, because a tanker truck is really nothing, you need 15k trucks to reach the same volume of a medium tanker of 2 million barrels (2 millions barrels at market value is $80m)

So the rt article says ISIS made 3m a day, at 40 bucks that's 75k barrels per day or 550ish trucks (smaller tanker truck volume) 24 trucks an hour.

Not really a global force in the prices as i though, but really a lot of trucks going around 24/7

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So I guess Turkey loses the bet with Putin? Recep Tayyip Erdoğan must resign? Oh that's right, they didn't shake on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Turkey can say lots of stuff, that is not taken at the border, the silos are not oil (one would think oil tanks blow if they are hit, pretty tame reaction on those Russian videos), and so on.

Erdoğan said he would resign, he dint say when

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Just my opinion but I think we will see Russia establish a base within Iraq at the request of the Govt . Iraq needs a partner that is willing to listen to them and Putin is their man

Nope, Khamenei is their man. The US should be pulling out of Iraq instead of getting sucked further in.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Turkey can say lots of stuff, that is not taken at the border, the silos are not oil (one would think oil tanks blow if they are hit, pretty tame reaction on those Russian videos), and so on.

...:

Turkey can even say nothing. Random images and videos won't prove anything.

IF the traffic is real (and it might very well be), its highly unlikely there will be a paper trail proving it. Even if there was , people would say they are forgeries, etc.

The Russians made another schoolboy mistake with this, they promised to prove something they will never be able to prove.

I'm surprised at the amount of mistakes Putin has been doing. He is clearly losing the plot.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

id they say how many truck are per day, because a tanker truck is really nothing, you need 15k trucks to reach the same volume of a medium tanker of 2 million barrels (2 millions barrels at market value is $80m)

So the rt article says ISIS made 3m a day, at 40 bucks that's 75k barrels per day or 550ish trucks (smaller tanker truck volume) 24 trucks an hour.

I think it's safe to assume that Russia has been inflating its numbers. A typical tanker is about 15 meters long, which means that in order to "smuggle" that much oil in a day, the column of tanker trucks would need to be 8.25 kilometers long.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What about bombing hospitals? Where is the moral outrage over that? I guess it's only evil when Americans do it.

When did I ever excuse that? This thread is about ISIS and Turkey OIL. I can't cover every atrocity that exists in ONE title.

Or do you expect me to?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

When did I ever excuse that? This thread is about ISIS and Turkey OIL. I can't cover every atrocity that exists in ONE title.

Or do you expect me to?

No, I just couldn't help but notice that even when a link to that thread has been posted to this thread you still seem to have nothing to say about it there.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmlima

originally posted by: Indigent

...:

Turkey can even say nothing. Random images and videos won't prove anything.

IF the traffic is real (and it might very well be), its highly unlikely there will be a paper trail proving it. Even if there was , people would say they are forgeries, etc.

The Russians made another schoolboy mistake with this, they promised to prove something they will never be able to prove.

I'm surprised at the amount of mistakes Putin has been doing. He is clearly losing the plot.

But ISIS oil trucks roving in to Turkey IS worthy of discussion, is it not? Isn't it worthy of a "Qui Bono" line of questioning?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah, but they also show an image with multiple smuggling entry points into turkey too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join