It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do people like Dane "Wigy" Wigington get away with pedling lies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So you're clearly posting this as a hit against people who believe chemtrails are a real thing, but you're being so obvious about it that anyone can see right through. Is it your first-ever attempt at this. You don't seem very skilled.

A better approach would be simply "I don't want anyone to think chemtrails are real!!!" and leave it at that. Why such a ham-handed and muddled tactic?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

So you're clearly posting this as a hit against people who believe chemtrails are a real thing, but you're being so obvious about it that anyone can see right through. Is it your first-ever attempt at this. You don't seem very skilled.

A better approach would be simply "I don't want anyone to think chemtrails are real!!!" and leave it at that. Why such a ham-handed and muddled tactic?

I think it's a good question though: why do people believe anything Dane has to say, when most of it is so easy to debunk? It's all documented too. So why are you still here defending such a guy?

If you need examples of some of the most obvious lies, let me know.
edit on 1220152 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have posted many original threads asking the valid question to chemmies. I have ZERO interest in arguing with you gusy anymore. Just as i have no interest in having debates things with my 6 year old nephew. That is how i see your (chemies, not you) arguments after reading this sub forum for years

This post is entirely directed at Dane.
Now, i belive that he freuqents these boards (just an assumption), so was i maybe a bit..ruder about him in case he reads the thread? Sure.

edit on 2-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: network dude
Offer a free t-shirt with every 10 bottles. Then you would be offering more than Dane does on his site.

I had also considered making a real product out of our second spoof - Gray Away and BlueBeGone, the only 100% organic herbal all-natural alien repellent sprays. Guaranteed to prevent abduction or your money back.

You forgot vampires...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

I think it's a good question though: why do people believe anything Dane has to say, when most of it is so easy to debunk? It's all documented too. So why are you still here defending such a guy?

If you need examples of some of the most obvious lies, let me know.

.........silence...........

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm getting to that point too. My posts are far less frequent now than they used to be, this is entirely down to the number of times I've posted a lengthy reasoned post to elicit a conversation with a chemtrail believer only to get nothing but tumbleweed so in return.

The ones I've tried to tslk to aren't interested in debate or truth. It's almost like a role playing game where realty just spoils the fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

I'm getting to that point too. My posts are far less frequent now than they used to be, this is entirely down to the number of times I've posted a lengthy reasoned post to elicit a conversation with a chemtrail believer only to get nothing but tumbleweed so in return.

The ones I've tried to tslk to aren't interested in debate or truth. It's almost like a role playing game where realty just spoils the fun.

Wow, I wish I'd been around when all of the chemtrail fur was flying back and forth here. I would have found it to be an interesting challenge at the time. In 1994 or 1995, I was 38 or 39, I began noticing something was very different about the sky/cloud cover and something in the atmosphere made me very ill; ill in a way I'd never experienced before. This was several years before buying my first PC so I was not being influenced in any way as to what I was witnessing/experiencing.

I've always been an outdoors person and always in tune with whatever environment I am in so I notice subtle changes very quickly. Often these changes are not subtle to me at all but would be to another person.

Darn!! I really shouldn't get into this too much because I have tons to do this month and my attention will often be on other things but I used to be very interested in this whole scenario. I know who Dane is but I don't follow him. I have my own ideas as to what's what with all of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: waynos

Wow, I wish I'd been around when all of the chemtrail fur was flying back and forth here. I would have found it to be an interesting challenge at the time. In 1994 or 1995, I was 38 or 39, I began noticing something was very different about the sky/cloud cover and something in the atmosphere made me very ill; ill in a way I'd never experienced before. This was several years before buying my first PC so I was not being influenced in any way as to what I was witnessing/experiencing.

I've always been an outdoors person and always in tune with whatever environment I am in so I notice subtle changes very quickly. Often these changes are not subtle to me at all but would be to another person.

Darn!! I really shouldn't get into this too much because I have tons to do this month and my attention will often be on other things but I used to be very interested in this whole scenario. I know who Dane is but I don't follow him. I have my own ideas as to what's what with all of this.

Well if you have the time and the will, please feel free to share your thoughts.

This corner of the forum is concerned with what's popularly known as 'chemtrails', so if you're going to claim that it's jets at 30.000 feet that made you ill, we're going to need some way of linking whatever you experienced with those jets.

On the other hand, those threads of yesteryear are probably still around somewhere, so it may be fun to dig up some old long threads, read a couple of them, and get a gist of what those old debates were like. The more you read, the more patterns you'll discover

While you do this, maybe you should try and see if you can see how and whether some of the following questions have been satisfactory answered:

-Why do you think a contrail can't persist?
-Who exactly is doing the spraying?
-What are they spraying?
-What is the supposed effect of the spraying?
-Do you have any credible evidence for all of this?

Especially that first question has been a hot item to me, since i've literally NEVER seen it answered! The other ones are being answered now and then, but the answers vary wildly.. though nowadays, most chemtrail believers are on the Geoengineeringwatch bandwagon and answer along it's lines.

Anyway, have fun!
edit on 1220152 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join