It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled man beat down in Pontiac MI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A disabled man with cerebral palsy was beat down while trying to stop the dirtbags that broke into his apartment and stole his cell phone. They recorded themselves beating him and posted it on Facebook. This act is despicable the video speaks for it's self. I'm sure their moms are proud.

www.clickondetroit.com...
edit on 2-12-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

On the upside this is really the first time I can see an actual use for Facebook.....

On the down side some people deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool... I hate thieves especially ones who do this kind of thing to others,picking on the weak ...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The fact that they put this on their own facebook just goes to show stupid has not been cured yet . Heres hoping they get to find out just how tough they really are in jail .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Looks like a possible double hate crime to me.

Race and disability.

I'm sure Obama will order a full investigation by DOJ and FBI.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Let me guess, black people.

ETA: Annd of course I was right.

Black violence is a REAL problem. it's time we treat it that way.
edit on 0220151220151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Two words....... though i cant say them here.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Typical:

2 black guys attack a white disabled guy and NO mention of their race in the news clip.

Imagine if it was 2 white guys beating a disabled black guy?

I think I need my white only "healing space" now and any college president who doesn't do enough to quell my fear should also be railroaded to resign.......

edit on 2-12-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Is there a Darwin Award for FB posts..? These guys would take it...

No worries, that gene pool will eradicate itself. Unfortunately, it will take some time as breeding isn't a concern of the previous generation.

Tick-Tock...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think the devil himself would be disgusted at such an act. The lack of empathy and compassion with some people is astonishing.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Impoverished Americans of African decent have developed a culture of crime and violence. Who are the privileged whites to deny that?

I'm sure that these thugs believed that this disabled guy was just another privileged white that is a part of the bigger problem of "the man holding us down" in the black community. In the streets of Detroit, it's the law of the jungle where the weak are killed and eaten. It's how you survive in a criminal sub-culture and if you show weakness in the hood, you're just holding a sign that says "rob me" or "fair game".

If they aren't hitting the pimps and drug dealers (who are the "good guys" in those neighborhoods) then a white guy is probably the best score for their criminal activities. There must not have been any drugs or money since they could only get his phone,in that case, they have to give him a good beating so he will have the money on hand next time they come to collect what they are due.

Too bad great-great grandpa never got his 40 acres and a mule after the Civil War, that would have changed things to give the black community a hand up and keep them off the streets (and working in the fields). Too late for that now, we have the illegal Mexican immigrants to work the fields or do any of the physical labor that is below the standards of the black gangstas.

Chances are, when the preps are in jail, their gang-banging homies will make the time a little easier and help them in their criminal network when they hit the streets again.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Just an after thought this morning. I guess beating a guy with cerebral palsy must have been some accomplishment to be proud of to post it on facebook. How pathetic of a life must you have to be proud of that?

Why as society do we have to put up with this? They should take them to the highest building they can find and throw them off the roof.
edit on 2-12-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ugh.......Sickening.
No hate crime charges?
Obama? Justice Department?
Where are you?

It takes a special kind of criminal to beat down someone with cerebral palsy.
Special enough they should NEVER rejoin society again.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No justice. No peace.

Time for whites to riot and close down businesses.

Can we get Soros to fund this?

edit on 2015/12/2 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Really, I would like to thank these two. If your going to do something so despicable, I'm so grateful that you are beyond stupid enough to post this on the internet, ensuring your caught and arrested. And also grateful, you could not afford to post bond, so you could skip town.

Now, if only the judge will show true intelligence, and lock your sorry A@#'s away for life. You are of no use to society.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

Imagine if it was 2 white guys beating a disabled black guy?

No, I refuse to imagine it. Dont tell me what to think about!

I think they will get probation had it not been recorded. But since they perfected stupid, no sympathy will come from the state. They just going to proceed with trial and be like "oh well thanks for making it easy" and both the victim and prosecutors will be laughing all the way to sentencing.

Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

No worries, that gene pool will eradicate itself. Unfortunately, it will take some time as breeding isn't a concern of the previous generation.

But therein lies the problem. That social class tends to breed more than the "middle income" working man!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They should take them to the highest building they can find and throw them off the roof

And if we bring back public executions it can result in 2 ways - either they'll get the message or martyrs will be created and more hate will be aimed at the "system" that keeps them down (sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Can we get Soros to fund this?

First he has to work out what options to short or currencies to devalue.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

For a cell phone, Really? Disgusting, these two guys should be put away for a long time. They're stupid and ignorant enough to post the video. They're both a sad excuse for human beings.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Being that the victim was afflicted with any type of brain injury or damage his condition could be easily worsened even to the point of death. A concussion in the healthy brain is bad enough when it is caused by two cowards beating on it, but a little swelling and bruising can be overcome. The same injury to an unhealthy brain could be catastrophic.

These punks knew he was compromised, that is why they chose him. These two scared little boys would never attempt the same to a healthy strong man. Dang, I can't remember... What is the plural of female cats again... Anyway...

My point is this is much more than an assault and robbery. They made the choice to attack a helpless injured human with complete disregard for his well being. This was attempted murder from where I stand. "You feel me?! Nike and Shathead or whatever your name is"!? I have Parkinson's and you can tell I'm not well by my walk, you girls ever come down to Texas look me up, I have a really nice phone and lots of money. Y'all should come and try to take it... No need for court, it is clear you girls deserve some punishment. Y'all ignorant fools plead guilty and confessed when you posted the stuff to the net. Convicted, come get your sentences.

Jumping around happy talking mess like they are some sort of bad asses at that! Surprised I didn't hear World Star in all that mess. Listen... Lions attack to survive. When they find a weak or injured prey, Sure they are happy they get to eat and didn't get hurt BUT they don't jump around like idiots bragging about how awesome they are. They save the celebration for a worthy opponent. Take down a beast, celebrate. Take down a cripple? Eat with thanks but you have nothing to be proud of. There is no honor in that. Period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join