It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A resolution for the gender and sexual preference crisis!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In my school we have just one sign on the toilet door, and that works pretty well.

It says "toilets".

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

yea that works too. Involves some minor editing of building codes and minimum sq. footage per occupant adjustments, but that works as well. I think 3 fully equipped handicapped size stalls could fit where current chain store bathrooms space is. We all get a new industry to take advantage of (bathroom upgrade technician) . With smart technology evolving the way it is, we can even make it profitable. Think auto-sync your online profile on a screen (no cameras perverts!) with the local Wi-Fi to your new 18kt gold smart watch to catch the game highlights, check and manage your portfolio, or let a hot date know your on the way!

We will have those awesome hand dryers McDonalds been putting in their bathrooms. Those thing dry super fast. Lets do it, lets lobby to upgrade public commodes for the privacy and convenience of the 21st century citizen.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
In my school we have just one sign on the toilet door, and that works pretty well.

It says "toilets".

Yep, in most convenience stores ... it says "Occupied" or "Available" ... that's about all I need to know, personally.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Why not just human eh?.
Oh I know because some love to put others in a box so they can hate on them for being different from them.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is a crisis now?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Not sure why this is even up for debate. If people are going to cry about having to use the restroom indicated for their gender, they should just use a bucket and go out back. The only reason I don't want women using the men's restroom is because they are messy as all hell. Women's restrooms are always 10x dirtier.

At this point, I'm willing to settle for a fully unisex restroom set up. Everyone in the same rest room. Get rid of urinals. Everyone has to use a stall.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You sit down, I'll pee between your legs.

Phhhttttt....

Some people...Shaking head....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't even want to leave my house anymore.

The world is just too weird.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Am I the only one getting fed up with this GAJDWODEIFNENFEFINFEFVRVRV + crap nonsence?

I really dont care were you like sticking your junk. Just keep it to yourself and get over yourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't care if your man, woman, or monkey. If I have to pee, and there is a lock on the stall door, I will use it. I don't care who is in the next stall.

But be warned, you look over the stall wall, you will get stabbed in the eye. I would expect the same from you.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

As long as there are no cameras

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A-sexual is a thing for human beings? So what they hate everyone else and just beat off exclusively? Sounds pretty lonely.

I agree that sexual preference doesn't constitute a new gender.

I got into this on another post but it just melted down into a genetic debate on chromosome defects.

a reply to: deadlyhope

Lol skunkape! Cha-cha's and hoo dillys made me almost spray some coffee.

I

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Or a silhouette of a boy or a girl to indicate it.

Wait, we already have that!

In 50 years, I really hope that we look back on this time and shake our heads in sadness that the human race acted so stupidly about political correctness.

I hope.

I wish.

I wish I was a little bit taller...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Why not just have gender neutral bathrooms and we just do away with open stalls? Women's rooms are already all stalled. That way you don't have to worry about what gender someone calls themselves and we don't have to worry about your outdated science.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The fascination that some have about other people using the toilet never ceases to amaze me. I don't understand why you have such an obsession with others' toilet habits... and the labeling thereof...

It's frankly very creepy.

How is this a political topic?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
If people are going to cry about having to use the restroom indicated for their gender, [...]

But the problem is that when people are using the restroom indicated for their gender, other people are crying right now. Or when people are using the restroom not indicated for their gender but for their birth sex, they risk getting beaten and battered.

At this point, I'm willing to settle for a fully unisex restroom set up. Everyone in the same rest room. Get rid of urinals. Everyone has to use a stall.

Preach it! I fully and completely agree.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: Pirvonen
I don't think a dude should be able to go into the girls locker room simply because he wears a dress.

I still do not feel comfortable about a person with a vagina being forced to use men's restroom because they have the xx chromosomes.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's a good idea as well. It doesn't address changing rooms and such, but all closed stalls definitely does address most of the bathroom issues.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Source
Source
Source

Sorry, I guess I should update it to 99.99% for what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not the one who made it political.. I guess it deserves attention from washington.

Source
Source

I'm not fascinated by where others use the toilet - People's mentions of closed stalls actually fixes most concerns. It doesn't completely address a child molester, though.

Can anyone in this thread address it?

Source
source

It looks like pedophilia COULD BE 100's of times more common than these intersex people we are talking about. I don't know enough to make this claim for sure, but basic statistics off a few searches seem to show it. Plus, this isn't even addressing adult/adult perversions either when it comes to changing rooms and the like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join