It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the audio? Chicago Police dashcam video of Laquan McDonald shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
I saw this over at Live leak and it looks like it is the audio from the Laquan McDonald shooting. It really makes it look worse IMO and I can see why they would try and suppress it.

Even on the video first released there was barely audible sound, but no voice or shots, just a looped noise pattern and not the radio noise you hear in this version. I had to turn my volume full up to hear it, but it was there even though there was supposed to be no sound according to authorities.*
It was obviously doctored then regardless of this video.

Here is the original,

Turn up your sound to full, the looping sound starts as the blues and twos come on, the sirens are audible all through.

*Just to make clear, the authorities said there was no sound, even though there should have been
edit on 2-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
I agree. But who called the cops? Why where they there if he is simply a non-threat walking down the street? Are cops just randomly shooting at people walking down the street? If he is a non-threat what is the point of police involvement?

He was obviously in the middle of an active road, but honestly, I have no idea what initiated the initial call, if it was a call at all.

But, regardless, LEOs don't have the right to shoot someone just because they're walking in the road holding a knife when no one's life is in danger. Hell, even if he just murdered 12 people, the actions that he was taking in that video do not warrant lethal force by the LEOs.

<< 1   >>

join