It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duties that became simple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I havent seen my Sister in a long time, we fight, we usually do.. Mostly about simple things, she hates my arrogance and that i refuse to listen to anyone then that gut feeling that resides within.. I always try to say;" Men are simple woman are complicated." One of them is lead by greed the other by love. I stood outside her door, one hand lifted, wondering if i should make that simple little step and knock on that silver colored door. I never asked her for something, i never ask anyone for anything, mostly cause, well if you dont do it no one will. Its called primate instincts. So i knocked three times, and she opened;" Surprised to see you here, brother" She was sort of surprised. I looked at her, she has aged, that youth that once lived within those eyes where gone, for nothing more than betrayal. I showed her a picture of one of her children. A child who has turned from its duties to become something... Simple... I took out my lighter with a horses head on it, lit the picture on fire. " You havent changed, still the same man. If someone doesnt fill his obligations you cut it off like a snake head, have you ever been a human? " I always was, take care of your child he isnt apart of the family anymore"
My sister looked me in the eyes; " I hate you! "
She knew i didnt care,i never did.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Okay this is seriously messed up.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Cause its a story? In the story section?

join