It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything says you're the Messiah, what do you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MoshiachIusDei

Nice background on that image, this crazy dude that got banned used the same, what a coincidence

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So november 28 came and went and the world is still here, why if you got banned you return to make wako claim again?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Suicides a thought. Drink some wine, eat some bread......long walk short pier.
edit on 1-12-2015 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Back again Lord? A new profile so I kind of wonder how ATS could likely ban the Messiah, but if your the guy hey what can I do do get a good position? If I come in early as a backer do I get something special? I do have an issue... The Bible warned me about false prophets and the like,but... You were born when Jupiter was being born into Virgo... Sounds pretty solid..

Non the less welcome back... You make nice presentation slides, not that they make sense to me but they are pretty so you do get points for that... Bernard never made us slides

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I've been contemplating this very question. And all things considered short of being able to do supernatural tricks I don't think you could really prove it. Though one thing I think you could do is call up one of those late night radio shows like Art Bell or Darkness radio on a Open Lines night and tell them one crazy story of the supernatural. Apocalyptic visions, Stigmata, and unknown information from the supernatural that can be proved could be a start. But, not being able to demonstrate supernatural powers probably wouldn't convince anyone in this day and age.

Though If you could rip Chernobyl and Fukushima out of the earth and toss them into orbit that would be convincing. Heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water, and feed the masses with a loaf of bread and a couple of fish would make a good start.
edit on 1-12-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just for grins, lets say you WERE actually the 'Messiah'...

Who was that OTHER guy who did such a marvelous job pretending to be you, you know, the Lord Jesus Christ?

And aren't you a bit late as well?

What do make of this BTW?

"For many will come in my name, claiming, I am the Christ, and will deceive many." ~ Matthew 24:5

"Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, I am he, and, The time is near. Do not follow them." ~ Luke 21:8

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
Turnover of membership is fast.
We've only just lost this valued member;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Messiah and Mahdi are two different people, of which Muhammad is neither. Your post makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoshiachIusDei
Just supposing you found that every prophecy in Christianity, Judaism and Islam pointed to you as the Messiah, the Moshiach, the Mahdi. For example, say you were born when the ruler (Jupiter) was being 'born' of Virgo the virgin. Then say your name (first and last) appears in Hebrew (Yeshua, Immanuel) and Arabic (Muhammed, Isa Ibn Maryam) as English letters. Then you find your mother's first name is Bethlehem in Hebrew read as English, and her middle name is Mary. Then you find your grandparents' names alongside the 'House of David', again Hebrew read as English, and the head of the lineage is your uncle, David.

Everything says you are the Messiah, but of course you don't feel like a Messiah (whatever that is). What do you do?

Do you find a priest or vicar or rabbi or imman?
Do you think, 'I'm going to do good with this' and contemplate rectifying the world?
Do you tell your colleagues, friends and families?
Or do you just shrug, say 'nah' and ignore it, throwing the opportunity back in God's face?

If you step up, what would you do first? How would you advertise yourself? How would you convince people?

Serious answers as well, please.

first off.. i would lol at the irony of this post on this early morning. and i will say.. if you are the messiah and u come to know u are the messiah, then it is your destiny to be the messiah and if you shrug, then it is part of that destiny. but either way the full fruition of the destiny will be fullfilled. because... you are the messiah.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You might take the road of the Anointed Ones (Messiah).... But I think you will find you will not be the only one you find along the way.

Seems you are playing around with Synchronicity.
. 11:11
edit on 2-12-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If you step up, what would you do first?

allow destiny/fate/Gods plan to take its course.

How would you advertise yourself?

To take the path of advertising yourself would be the first sign you are deceived or wanting to deceive.

How would you convince people?

to need to convince people would be the biggest sign you are either deceived or wanting to deceive.

Everything says you are the Messiah, but of course you don't feel like a Messiah (whatever that is). What do you do?

Everything says you'er the messiah?

NO, what you have shown is how one can interpret writings and messages of the past and implement them into their own lives to give them a sense of being special or chosen.

there might be some things that could point to one being the Messiah, so far nothing you have brought up points to it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: the Gospel of Luke
Messiah and Mahdi are two different people, of which Muhammad is neither. Your post makes no sense.

was going to point that out,

Yes there isn't much sense in the post, saying everything points to you being the messiah but giving us whats in the op really doesn't encompass everything pointing to whats OP says.

All I see is one trying make the pieces fit, they have found pieces that are found in numerous shapes and sizes that really have very little relevance towards evidence of one being the messiah and have made them fit into their own interpretation of whats written in a book.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If it happens to you like that....and you didn't realize it...then you aren't the Messiah

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Like in prior comments one of two solutions, kill yourself or hide, like they said, it didn't work out so well for the last guy... or I guess there is option 3 go for it and good luck with that whole second coming thing. Hey just in case your are the new guy, where is the best place to lay low for the whole armageddony bit of that???

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

If you step up, what would you do first?

allow destiny/fate/Gods plan to take its course.

How would you advertise yourself?

To take the path of advertising yourself would be the first sign you are deceived or wanting to deceive.

How would you convince people?

to need to convince people would be the biggest sign you are either deceived or wanting to deceive.

Everything says you'er the messiah?

NO, what you have shown is how one can interpret writings and messages of the past and implement them into their own lives to give them a sense of being special or chosen.

there might be some things that could point to one being the Messiah, so far nothing you have brought up points to it.

as far as i can get from you. ur suggestion is that the messiah should NOT step forward and say "I am the Messiah" because then he would be a deceiver and being deceived. so basically to me it seems ur recommendation to the messiah is to shrug it off and do nothing. LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
anyway my opinion is basically that destiny is destiny. and if we have the same meaning for the word 'destiny'. then we understand that if one does not go to their destiny, their destiny will come to them. that is destiny.
edit on 2-12-2015 by John333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I thought I would point this out. There is actually supposed to be another Messiah. Perhaps several. So here goes.

The Branch of Zechariah. In Zechariah there is 2 branches. Companions of the Lord. And each tasked to build a Jewish temple. The prophecy is incomplete. One still needs to appear and do his part. Also according to Revelation they are the witnesses that preach in front of the desecrated temple during the reign of the Antichrist. Also there is the "manchild" of Revelation. The one who rules with an iron rod. And the book of Daniel also states that Daniel would be there at the time of the end as well.

So it's quite possible there is a number of chosen ones in the end times. And don't forget what Joel and Acts have to say about the end times. That the young would see visions and the old would dream dreams in the time of the end.

And a question for the op. You are a messiah if you can answer this. What or where is the carcass/dead body of the book of Thomas?

Yeshua said,
Whoever has come to know the world
has discovered a carcass,
and whoever has discovered a carcass,
of that person the world is not worthy.

edit on 3-12-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: John333

as far as i can get from you. ur suggestion is that the messiah should NOT step forward and say "I am the Messiah" because then he would be a deceiver and being deceived.

NO, claiming such based on what the poster has shared would point to them or whoever they are talking about being deceived based on their interpretations of words in a book or them wanting to deceive.

I am not suggesting the messiah not step forward, but simply suggesting that whats shared certainly doesn't point to a messiah figure but a person deceived or wanting to deceive.

so basically to me it seems ur recommendation to the messiah is to shrug it off and do nothing.

No, you 'basically' haven't understood what I wrote, I hope what I said above explains it at little better for.

How I interpret what you just wrote is that what this poster has shared points to their explanation of circumstance making someone if not the poster themselves the messiah.

If correct, how does having family names translated to be that of people in the bible and being born at a certain time point to one being the messiah?

To me its points to whats said, that the person was born at a certain time and has family that shares names of biblical figures.

It certainly doesn't point to a messiah figure, and if one claims they are simply because of that then they have been deceived or are wanting to deceive.

anyway my opinion is basically that destiny is destiny. and if we have the same meaning for the word 'destiny'. then we understand that if one does not go to their destiny, their destiny will come to them. that is destiny.

This is what I suggested about them asking if one steps up what would they do.

Let their destiny come to them, there is no need to do anything or make any claims, circumstance will make the one act and the witnesses of the acts will claim the one that acted is a messiah figure or not.

For one to claim they are the messiah and the need to convince others sounds like deception either purposeful towards those that will listen or the one making the claims and trying to convince has deceived themselves.

One can step forwards and make such a claim but with what the OP said, its not enough.

many could make the same claims and have names and dates that coincide with biblical writings, I believe it takes a little more than that.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I'm glad you saw that too. Justin Lambell is a TROLL. He's winding everyone up.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoshiachIusDei

If you step up, what would you do first? How would you advertise yourself? How would you convince people?

Serious answers as well, please.

What I suggest is going onto a conspiracy related website, register a few different accounts, reply to your own threads, make wild prophecies that don't come true, make idiotic claims, abandon the post, then setup another accounts. That's what a true messiah would do so I assume that's why you've done it on this one.

Or you could go on your Facebook account and post some outrageous claims to the US Islam Society - oh wait, you did that too.

Or Twitter - why not post bizarre homophobic stuff on there too ?!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Everything says you're the Messiah, what do you do?

- 'create' an email account (...and let's have a somewhat more personal 'relationship' with jebus)...

- an fbook account would be helpful...can't wait to see the selfies (getting tired of the dorito and toast ones)

Å99
edit on 9-12-2015 by akushla99 because: Edddd it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join