It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do with 3k?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Traveling in your own country is like going in your back yard and claiming you've been exploring.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder
Traveling in your own country is like going in your back yard and claiming you've been exploring.
ya well incase I get in trouble, I'd rather still be within my own country, not some foreign land

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder
ya well incase I get in trouble, I'd rather still be within my own country, not some foreign land

Every country has those places that you have read about, but just never explored. You can make an adventure out of any trip.

I lived in Washington, D.C. and it amazed me, the number of people who lived in D.C., that had never been to the White House, the Washington Monument, or any of the other attractions that people spend large amounts of money and travel great distances to see. They avoided the areas like the plague. Called then nuisance areas.

You can make an adventure out of just going to see the places in your home areas that other people would pay to see.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Why?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You're in luck! This week only, I'm offering a low low price for a scenic tour for exactly $3000. Regularly, this would go for over 10k, easy. Please send check or money order immediately! You will soon be seeing amazing sights! Act Now!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
anyone have any more ideas?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You can go to Italy and spent a beautiful month or two.Ticket price from New York to Rome is around 500$ if you reserve your seat few moths upfront. Then from Rome you can see entire Italy traveling by the train.You can sleep in hostels to safe money, also you can enroll some cooking course where for one price you will have bed and meals.So you can learn cooking, a little bit of Italian, meet new people.
Cheers.
edit on 29-1-2016 by MonaMonina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonaMonina
You can go to Italy and spent a beautiful month or two.Ticket price from New York to Rome is around 500$

Which airline is this? United is normally $1,300-1,600 dollars direct even 10 months in advance. I go often and have not seen roundtrip airfare for $500.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I often go with Turkish airlines. The best service ever.
www.kayak.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MonaMonina

Too bad they fly out of JFK. I am only 10 minutes from EWR.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why not going somewhere far but cheap? 2 way tickets from USA to Bali and Bali to USA cost around $1300. You can get a nice beach villa for $30/night on airbnb. Food's cheap, i can get by with $5/day when i was in Bali. Some foreigners say they go there cos Beer is cheap, so they say.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

top topics

<< 1   >>

join