It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Instanbul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If it turns out to be a "terrorist attack" look to Erdogans fingerprints. He's backed into a corner, and an "attack" would gain sympathy and distance him from the terrorists.

He's gone rogue and a cornered animal is the most dangerous.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: Alundra

hmm.. yes ,why would they specifically say European side ?

It`s the geographical location of the city...

To the south of Istanbul lays the Marmara Sea, and to its north the Black Sea. The Western part of the city is in Europe, and the Eastern is in Asia. The vital watercourse that divides Istanbul is the Bosphorus. As a seaport, it is both the closest Asian city to Europe and the closest European city to Asia.

www.istanbul.com...

Whatever happened to North/south/east /west?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
If it turns out to be a "terrorist attack" look to Erdogans fingerprints. He's backed into a corner, and an "attack" would gain sympathy and distance him from the terrorists.

I don't know where you get your cultural references but let me tell you one things ; Erdogan told Putin that he would shoot any plane if they cross border .

Erdogan did exactly what he said he would .

Currently 2 Russian jets are reportedly lost , that Turkish Koral in action .

Russian planes don't approach Turkish border without risk of being blinded and shot by ground to air missiles .

As things stand ; Putin looks like a chump while Erdogan looks like the Champ.

You are reading the situation totally upside down .

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Just another False flag since the evidence is out that ISIS is ran by Turkey!!! Watch the fireworks now. They will probably try to use this as an excuse to move into Syria to head off the Russians and all hell will erupt.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I don't know where you get your cultural references but let me tell you one things ; Erdogan told Putin that he would shoot any plane if they cross border .

Erdogan did exactly what he said he would .

Currently 2 Russian jets are reportedly lost , that Turkish Koral in action .

Russian planes don't approach Turkish border without risk of being blinded and shot by ground to air missiles .

As things stand ; Putin looks like a chump while Erdogan looks like the Champ.

You are reading the situation totally upside down .

No it is you who have it backwards.... Your beloved Erdogan is supplying the terrorists with weapons and after taking down the Russian plane has put himself in the lime light so to speak.....

I would hazard a guess this will get spun as a Russian attack... Anything to create a distraction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join