It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are WiFi and other RF signals causing harm to people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey bedlam

Rf fields heat the nervous system? Would that be via induction of e & b fields? If so wouldn't that basically be firing the nerve off? Ie. rf can induce if powerful enough pulsing or signals in the nerve?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Hey bedlam

Rf fields heat the nervous system? Would that be via induction of e & b fields? If so wouldn't that basically be firing the nerve off? Ie. rf can induce if powerful enough pulsing or signals in the nerve?

They heat everything. It's one of those parts of Maxwell's equations. Because meat is conductive, EMF heats it, through dissipation.

I suppose if the nerves are cooking because the meat they're in is starting to steam, then yes, they'll fire. But from a cell phone or wifi, no. Nerves don't signal with electricity. They're also very very slow. RF that can actually manage to couple into your body with any efficiency oscillates far far far too fast to stimulate a nerve directly.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Hi Chester John,

I read your opening post with interest and appreciation. Then I scanned through some of the conversation in the responding posts and was not in the least surprised to draw my eye to words like sugar pills, placebo, not harmfull etc etc.

To me it is very clear that our airwaves are polluted, saturated with harmful frequencies and that it is affecting our mental, emotional and physical health. No, like all the rest of us, I cannot prove it in a science experiment for all to see. My gut feeling which is instinctively spot on at least 90% of the time, tells me without a shadow of a doubt that our vibrational energy is badly affected by these other frequencies.

When I went for food allergy tests, using Electrodermal Testing by my homeopath, I found the results extremely accurate and in accordance to my own findings of my body's reaction to different foods. I was amazed. I never knew about this method and found it very interesting when the doctor used this method. He does the testing in a little back room down a long passage at the end of the building even though there are no WI FI signals in the building itself. He explained that he does this to make sure that there are no people moving around close by with cell phones as they interfere with the body's frequency and can render the results inaccurate. I had to leave my cell phone in the car. He left his phone with his receptionist.

Surely it is clear that we are live energy. That energy vibrates at a frequency. I fully believe that these frequencies interfere with our natural vibrations.

But hey, each to his own!

Thank you for posting. I really feel for the young girl who committed suicide. What a world we live in...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnlimitedSky

Our bodies contained dissolved elements and minerals, some from the water we drink. dissolved minerals are nothing more than liquefied crystals and all crystals react to RF, Electricity and other types of waves in the air. I am fully convinced that our personal airspace is so inundated with different RF and other signals and frequencies that the constant bombardment 24/7 causes our bodies to be on a self protect mode constantly from birth to death.

The self protection mechanisms in our bodies are what is causing our health problems it is as if our bodies are being turned and used against us.

edit on 3-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Wifi is just one of the Rf generations around us and bombarding us everyday 24/7. It is the bombardment of ALL these combined that are dangerous.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Could be... sounds plausible. A lot of illnesses involves the body turning on itself, including cancer.

A friend of mine's son was a skateboarder and always wore those knee length pants. For years he put his cell phone in his right pocket at all times. I remember being witness to many arguments between her and her son about the dangers of that cell phone in the same place for many years. When he got a lump in his leg in the exact same spot where he kept his phone, which turned out to be cancerous, everything changed for said young man and his friends.

However, the more I know the more I know that I don't know. If we used a bigger percentage of our brains maybe we could figure it all out. I think there is much more to it than what we can possibly try to understand with our limited capacity.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It is a resonance theory, where the frequencies of different WiFi RF, HD radio and TV RF, the many other types of RF and EMF, Electric Fields generated just from your local power grids and building wiring, and the rest resonate the dissolved crystals in the body triggering the body to react in different ways. Some heal and some harm.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I Need help unraveling some of my twisted internal logic, so if you could.

I am not sure I understand all of this right but maybe you guys can help.

So RF are ELF right? The human brain works on ELF and emits ELF radiation between the ranges of .5 - 30hz. Like beta and theta waves are around 7ish hz I think. So we got really low frequencies in common.

Nerves communicate between each other via their Resting Membrane Potential which is fairly low like somewhere around 40mV - 90mV. So it wouldn't take a whole lot of energy to fire a nerve to communicate.

Brain Waves are controlled by Calcium Ions flooding the Thalamus. The frequency is determined by how much calcium has flooded it. Too much Calcium ions and the signal stops and has to wait for the levels to drop before a new pulse is generated. Thus setting the time domain of the Brain Waves. Low frequency brainwaves controlled by ions only needing small amount of juice to get motivated and move across the synapse.

Could tinsy induced (from what, you tell me. But I guess RF finessed just right or something similar) ELF Electro Magnetic energy out of phase with the brain waves time domain force a change in the brainwaves by prodding or retarding the ion flow of the calcium into the thalamus?

If so couldn't a powerful enough directional antenna of some sort be able to induce those changes in a subjects nervous system?

And if so, and a decade or so of research charting out all the different possible permutations and their effects on brainwaves and activity, allow for like a.....what I wanna say is can we make like some sorta remote control with an antenna that if aimed at people can make them pop n lock and break dance on demand?

I'm not really communicating my crazy idea well and I'm sure I got most of it screwed up science wise but I hope I'm getting the notion across. Any thoughts?
edit on 3-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

interesting.

Calcium in the water supply (along with fluoride and other chemicals) if left alone will build up on the inside of a pipe as they collide about as the water travels through the pipe because their the crystals polarities(if I got it correct) of the crystals are in facing opposite directions (opposite pole attract). If you pass the water through a strong magnetic tube the crystals in the calcium and other minerals/chemicals have something like a polar shift and all are pointing one direction and they wont build up in the pipe walls anymore. The magnetic poles of the crystals now are pos to pos so wont bind but repel thereby wont build up in the pipe.

This type of interaction of the magnetism and the crystals is an example of what goes on in your body everyday since birth by all sorts of waves/rays/RF signals/frequencies/magnetism. The difference between now and 100 years ago we have all sorts of man made unnatural RF/waves/signals/frequencies/magnetisms added to the natural mix. then we have not even brought up the effects of CERN type colliders may have to play in all this the last few yeas.

edit on 3-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When it comes to migraines, I cant see WiFi causing them.

However I'm not 100% sure about any dangers of WiFi.. I understand with mobile phones there might be a radiation issue. I've started using aeroplane mode and turning wifi and 4G off if its just in my poket at work or in my room at night. There's no point it having any WiFi or 4G anyway.. so turn it off unless you're using it.

But lets face it.... the person next to you will have their phone or WiFi turned on. Or the next person... or the next house or room.

We can't escape it.
edit on 3-12-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnlimitedSky
My gut feeling which is instinctively spot on at least 90% of the time, tells me without a shadow of a doubt that our vibrational energy is badly affected by these other frequencies.

You have no "vibrational energy".

When I went for food allergy tests, using Electrodermal Testing by my homeopath...

Well, that pretty much sums it up right there, dunnit?

Surely it is clear that we are live energy. That energy vibrates at a frequency. I fully believe that these frequencies interfere with our natural vibrations.

Energy is not "alive". You are matter. Every molecule, by itself, has a set of QM vibrations, but these aren't affected by anything at all. Past the molecular level, no. Do you know what "frequency" means? Actually know?

But hey, each to his own!

I prefer reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Our bodies contained dissolved elements and minerals, some from the water we drink. dissolved minerals are nothing more than liquefied crystals and all crystals react to RF, Electricity and other types of waves in the air.

Well, no, they're not liquid crystals. And no, "all crystals" do NOT react to RF. Electricity and EMF are not waves in air. That would be sound.

I am fully convinced that our personal airspace is so inundated with different RF and other signals and frequencies that the constant bombardment 24/7 causes our bodies to be on a self protect mode constantly from birth to death.

"Frequencies" - another word that I do not think means what you think it means.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I Need help unraveling some of my twisted internal logic, so if you could.

I am not sure I understand all of this right but maybe you guys can help.

So RF are ELF right? The human brain works on ELF and emits ELF radiation between the ranges of .5 - 30hz. Like beta and theta waves are around 7ish hz I think. So we got really low frequencies in common.

ELF is RF. Not the other way.

Ok - here's where a lot of people get this wrong. The human brain doesn't "work" on ELF. It also doesn't emit ELF radiation.

Next, let's take a fast stop at 'what is frequency'. It's the number of times per unit time that something repetitive occurs. That's it. If your faucet drips at 10 drips per minute, that's the drip frequency. If you burp five times a day, that's a burp frequency. Frequency is an attribute of a cyclic phenomenon. It isn't something tangible. I can't hand you a bucket of frequency, as if 'frequency' had its own reality, separate from the phenomena it describes.

However, two things having the same frequency doesn't mean that they are interrelated in any way at all. If my blink frequency matches the faucet drip frequency, it doesn't insinuate that my eyes have faucet drips in. If I have a blue car, it doesn't mean that it is related to sky even if the colors are the same. A lot of confused folk and fraudsters try this one, but it doesn't hold water.

Next, your brain waves. They're essentially meaningless, if you're looking for content. They can tell you very very basic things, like whether you are actively processing information. But it's like looking at task manager's CPU loading number and trying to figure out what level you're at on Fallout 4. The info isn't there. I like to think of it as standing outside a football stadium listening to the crowd. You hear crowd noise that's the aggregate of thousands of voices. That's similar to a 'brain wave' - it's the voltage aggregate of millions of neurons' membrane potentials.

From outside, I can hear peaks of noise that correspond to the game state. But it doesn't tell me who's winning or what sort of play is being run, or what the coaches are saying to players on the bench. More, I can't stuff a stadium full of people and play crowd noise back to them from outside and make a football game happen.

So the concept of 'brain wave' can't be thought of as really telling you a lot, or being something that contains a lot of detail or information. It's just not there. You can't do a lot by zapping "brain waves" into someone, either. Although you might drive the crowd nuts if you turn the 'sound' up enough.

Next, electric potential is not radio. Electrical potential doesn't radiate as a wave without some extra work to turn it into EMF. If I have a sound card with a cable plugged into the output jack and no speaker, it doesn't radiate radio waves at audio frequency. Similarly, the small low frequency potential waves produced by your muscles and neurons do not radiate as radio waves either. For one reason, that cable is miles too short. As are you. You do not efficiently receive or radiate ELF because of the magnitude of difference between your head and a 7Hz radio wave - a 7Hz wave is 28000 miles long, and change. It's horrifically difficult to radiate ELF due to the wavelength.

So, don't fall into the trap of 'this thing has oscillating electric potential - therefore it's emitting that as radio'. A lot of people seem to conflate that, and it's not true.

Nerves communicate between each other via their Resting Membrane Potential which is fairly low like somewhere around 40mV - 90mV. So it wouldn't take a whole lot of energy to fire a nerve to communicate.

Not so much. The membrane potential isn't how they communicate - it's a byproduct of how they function. That's an entire other post. But you can't fire a neuron by applying 40mV, or you'd be convulsing on the floor right now as you rapidly died. The power lines induce several volts of electric potential at 50 or 60Hz across your body, yet they don't constantly fire every neuron you have.

In order to trigger a nerve to fire with an electrical signal, you have to put enough potential across the membrane to fool ion channels into opening. That's a LOT more volts/meter than 40mV across your body. More, it takes a while for an ion channel to react. Neurons top out at about a 1KHz firing rate. Most are less than 100Hz.

Brain Waves are controlled by Calcium Ions flooding the Thalamus. The frequency is determined by how much calcium has flooded it. Too much Calcium ions and the signal stops and has to wait for the levels to drop before a new pulse is generated. Thus setting the time domain of the Brain Waves. Low frequency brainwaves controlled by ions only needing small amount of juice to get motivated and move across the synapse.

The whole thing is a LOT more complex than that. The reticular activating formation changes the overall activity level of the brain, but what happens then depends on the entire structure, the inputs it's receiving and a metric crapton of other inputs, some chemical.

Could tinsy induced (from what, you tell me. But I guess RF finessed just right or something similar) ELF Electro Magnetic energy out of phase with the brain waves time domain force a change in the brainwaves by prodding or retarding the ion flow of the calcium into the thalamus?

If so couldn't a powerful enough directional antenna of some sort be able to induce those changes in a subjects nervous system?

A neuron is pitifully small compared to an ELF wave. Consider - an ELF radio wave with an output of 30 Watts or so is the best we've ever managed. Now, what's the voltage slope of that scattered out over a 26000 mile long wave? What would the total voltage across a neuron's membrane be?

Also, with 26000 miles as a wavelength, "directional" isn't really something that exists. You can't be on the planet and escape the near field.

And if so, and a decade or so of research charting out all the different possible permutations and their effects on brainwaves and activity, allow for like a.....what I wanna say is can we make like some sorta remote control with an antenna that if aimed at people can make them pop n lock and break dance on demand?

No. It takes a trailing active sensor array hundreds of feet long to detect the voltage slope of the e-field of ELF for subs to receive it (the old way) or a superconducting quantum interference detector to pick up the H-field. A neuron doesn't stand a chance. Plus, what would you send to someone to cause such a complex behavior, given that you can't get more than about a 1/10 modulation noise free? When you see movies showing it taking seconds to send characters to a sub, that's actually true. The lower the frequency, the less you can convey with it. For 7Hz, you can't send more than about 0.1 symbol per second. Not exactly the sort of thing that can impart complex behaviors. Or images, or voices. Nor can it be aimed.

I'm not really communicating my crazy idea well and I'm sure I got most of it screwed up science wise but I hope I'm getting the notion across. Any thoughts?

I think a nice read on 'how do neurons fire' is in order.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

so what about doing it with microwaves at the right frequency and zapping a person with it. would that effect the calcium ions? like if I stand someone in front of a radar dish crank up the power and play with the frequencies other than potentially roasting the person, if finessed just right it would effect their brain or behaviour?

so high intensity RF has no effect what so ever on how the brain operates?

what if I blast someone's noggin with em fields? or something that would induce an em field within close proximity of said noggin. wouldn't they penetrate the brain, stimulate neurons and effect the action potential thus giving me an in.

great there must be a way to achieve this. how am I going to take over the world now?!? my whole plan rested on controlling the Vatican with my pope remote (i wanna make him do windmills and b twists in the middle of mass to cause pandamonium and then continue on by fooling the world by abducting the real michael jackson and replacing him with a white Michael Jackson. next ill use the remote to control oprah, cause control over oprah means control over women, and with a army of chicks at my bidding I'll be able to take over the world.

just gotta figure out this remote mind alteration tech first.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can't be allergic to it.

It's possible people can be sensitive to radio signals to specific frequencies in the spectrum, but it's all unsubstantiated.

I don't believe any of it.

Notice when you connect to your wifi you can also pick up all your neighbor's. I'm picking up 12 right now!

It's a sad story, but I think she was a hypochondriac.

By the way if people are allergic to wifi, they're also allergic to cell phones, microwaves, and anything that would be a harmonic of that frequency.

(rf electrical engineer)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You seem very well versed in this subject! Thank you for your contributions.

You may be the right person to ask then... should someone like me be concerned working in a facility with over 100 RF welding presses (ranging from 4Kw to 50kW generator output), operating in the 27-28.2 MHz range? I've been researching this but not coming up with solid information.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I watched a documentary a while back about 2 French women who were so sensitive they ended up living in a friggin cave....a literal CAVE. Scientists tried to say that such a reaction is 'impossible'. Sorry, but just because you don't have the means quite yet to quantify something doesn't make it impossible. And personally, I don't think 2 otherwise normal women would give up their whole lives just for sh*ts and giggles.

Is it real? Yes. Some people are über sensitive, some may not even notice. What can you do about it? Avoid it if you're sensitive.

Think of all the things science told us was 'safe' over the years...only to be proven ridiculously wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

The Egyptians believed humans had 360 senses, not a measly 5. How can you tell someone's staring at you with no possible visible indication- you just FEEL it? How can you tell the TV is on, even if it's just a black screen? By science's standards these types of stimuli reception should be impossible, yet...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
They are so 'sensitive' that they are affected by Wi-fi...but, miss the sun...yup, sounds legit.

If you ever feel the need to question whether 'otherwise normal' people are willing to give up their entire lives for crazy...I suggest you take a walk over to your local homeless community.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
I watched a documentary a while back about 2 French women who were so sensitive they ended up living in a friggin cave....a literal CAVE.

Only...when you test such people in environments where they can't tell if the transmitter is on or not...they fail every time. If they see an LED that they think corresponds to the power being on, they will react to the LED.

Light is as much an EM signal as that coming from a wifi router. Yet, such people don't react to that. It's all in their heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join