It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are WiFi and other RF signals causing harm to people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The US is using RF and chemitrail combos to target people with certain..."sensitivies" The target people who are awakening. The guilty puppets executing this assault think they will be forgiven for this crime. There won't be a hole deep enough to pay due.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

Coal and oil use enters your body via the lungs and causes chemicle build-up and change causing cancer.

RF and other signals pass through the body but resonate on & in the nose, Eyes, ears and the vital organs. These exposure don't add contaminates like oil and coal but trigger a response in the body to produce chemical additives via brain functions to reduce the resonating effect on the nerves and body parts. Eventually your body can't hold out and you experience migraines, vertigo, ringing ears etcetera and eventually the chemical overdoes produces cancer, allergies, heart arrhythmia, heartburn, ulcers, and more.

Hence it seems the RF and other signals are killing us slowly.

edit on 1-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Not to go off thread but how about a link to an ATS thread discussion on this topic.

Seems interesting enough

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

The US is using RF and chemitrail combos to target people with certain..."sensitivies" The target people who are awakening. The guilty puppets executing this assault think they will be forgiven for this crime. There won't be a hole deep enough to pay due.

I don't suppose you have any proof of such ridiculous claims?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I think Trifecta is talking a conspiracy at best.

I noticed though you zoomed in on his post and commented rather than on the OP topic.

JAT.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The problem with WiFi is more and more people use it so it's coming from all angles in built up neighbourhoods, then there's phone masts, satellites, and other electrical appliances, etc. There is anti-EM radiation material you can buy to shield yourself. See if that helps.

www.lessemf.com...

www.lessemf.com...

www.aaronia.com...

emfsafetystore.com...

Or you could build a Faraday cage around the room you are in most.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-12-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I've read in many places, that it's advisable to turn off as much power as u can when going to bed. As an amateur radio operator, I'm well aware of the dangers of rf and wifi. However, even nearby power lines or what comes into your home can even cause problems. A good example of this would be to remember how well you slept during camping trips and during power outages. Our bodies are electrical, why would people think we don't react to other frequencies? It's already proven that they do.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You dont need anything too expensive to keep out the RF signals. Use foil under wallpaper, make sure its earthed! Foil on the ceiling and under carpets too. All foil needs to be earthed. Dont forget doors!
Windows can be purchased that filter out rf, they might be expensive.

Look into LiFI. Its like wifi but it uses the lights (LED) to send/receive the signals. Small LED's can be used during the day.

I'm affected by mobile phones, cant use them now. People will likely tell you its all imagination and there's no proof, but that because it hasn't happened to them.
Recently I've been working on an app that uses bluetooth and so I've had two devices with bluetooth switched on for about 12 hours each day and I've just had my first ever vertigo session, it was bloody awful!

For those who say there's no proof, just wait until it happens to you, then tell yourself there's no proof!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Arbitrageur

actually it has been 6 days. and since I turned it on this morning i have had ringing in my ears that wasn't there prior to turning it on.

Psychological, I doubt it.
I don't know if it is or not, but what I do know is that your test method is inadequate for finding out. I suggested a better test method.

Arbi, thanks I understand your point.

Did you read my last post on it being the effects to exposure and not the signal itself?
I just read it, but unless you're blinded to the presence of the exposure, you're drawing conclusions that aren't justifiable based on what we know of bias, placebo effect, etc. If drug companies were allowed to release new drugs based on your test procedure the market would be flooded with ineffective drugs.

Also one sugar pill isn't really a good test, though I'd be outraged to be charged $88 for a sugar pill. Maybe a few dollars wouldn't be so bad, but $88? Anyway the sample size of one is too small to tell you anything, which is why I suggested you keep a log for 20 days and have your wife switch the wifi either on or off during that 20 days and not let you know which it is until the 20 days are up. You keep your own log for 20 days and note how well you sleep, and then when the 20 days are up, see if there's a correlation between your sleep and the wifi being on. If there is then you might have some good evidence but without something like that it's just as likely you're jumping to conclusions and underestimating the role of bias in experiments.

A couple of months ago I installed a wifi router that's less than a meter from my head when I'm working and about 12 meters away when I'm sleeping, and I haven't noticed any effect, though this also doesn't prove anything in your case since it's possible some people could be more sensitive than others, but apparently I'm not.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SweetKarma

This week we have determined to unplug as many appliances our new coffee make, microwave, anything with a clock on it along with the whole Xfinity wifi/TV/phone. (one cell phone remains on in case of emergency). Wifi repeater turned off, computers, tablets and electric clock radios. All lights (most are the florescent and believe it or not they resonate too).

We did notice it is very quiet now. We can hear our neighbors pool filter running over 150 feet away.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
After most of what I have been reading the last few days most of that kind of study is being done and has been done and pretty conclusive. But some agree with it others say there is no way to determine if it is or not and like you said some people are more sensitive than others.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The attached story is about a school girl who committed suicide because she suffered from allergic reaction from WiFi signals.

While the story is sad, I now believe it has more merit about the dangers of WiFi and other electronic signals in our personal airspace.

The reason the story is sad, is that some kid committed suicide over something she didn't have. No one is "allergic to wifi".

While I have heard of this before it wasn't until recently I personally have been affected by it.

In 56 years I have never had a migraine headache (any real type of headache outside the flu or Malaria), I have had relatively good health. Even my Doctor says my physical health and build is that of a 30 year old. I do have some arthritis but it is minor.

Anyway this year I had my first migraine. Two to be exact and two events of vertigo, only the second vertigo had one of my migraine events. This to me was odd.

Hmm. Headache, and vertigo. I suppose there's no chance you just had a sinus infection, eh? Or a case of viral labyrinthitis?
You've been exposed to radio signals since your conception.

Thought I was just getting old. But over the last year I also haven't been able to sleep a solid 6 hours without waking. And when I wake it takes 4 hours to go back to sleep, and this after 8 to 10 hours of hard work.

Also typical. You're getting close to 60. You're going to start having crappier sleep patterns.

Then I noticed since my last vertigo event there has been a low level hum in my right ear and a high pitched ring in my left year.

Also consistent with labyrinthitis. And really common. Especially as you get older.

Well low and behold we both had a solid nights sleep and when we awoke we were able to go back to sleep rather quickly and I had no ringing in my ears. No changes in life style other than the WiFi being turned off at night.

Conclusion at this point via observations is, WiFi and other RF signals causes sleep problems, ringing ears and even vertigo if exposed to it long enough for a normal person. The ringing, headaches and Vertigo are the physical releases of the mental stress we are taking in via WiFi/RF/HD signaling. But after a while it wont go away unless we turn it off.

Except testing in controlled conditions seems to indicate this isn't true, anymore than 'RF allergies'.

But unfortunately for those not so normal like the girl in the article it may be causing greater harm.

The harm there was Mommy spinning her up after reading a lot of crap on Mercola and the like, and thinking it was 'research'.

www.globalhealingcenter.com...
www.safespaceprotection.com...
hps.org...

These would be 'the like'.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Huh, that sounds like the truth to me, but, what is the difference between wifi and a radio signal from the nearest broadcast tower? We're bombarded by all that (and much more) as well. I have no idea, just asking.

There is none. ChesterJohn is falsely separating wifi, rf, and hd (whatever he means by that). If he means broadcast HD signals, it's all RF.

You're exposed to RF every second. Whether it's natural or man-made. You even emit your own microwaves.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The proper way to do the experiment to see if WiFi affects your sleep for example would be to have your wife either turn the Wifi on, or turn it off while you're trying to sleep. It should have a cardboard box over it so you can't tell (open in the back for air circulation if needed).

That's a good step, but it ought to be a neighbor, because the wife may give the show away unconsciously.

Done that way, studies show that no one who is "electrosensitive" really is. It's down to guesswork.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

a reply to: glend

yes that is noted in some articles I posted and did not post. But we also have Electric wiring int he house as do you that also emits a charged signal as well as other appliances as well.

No RF signal is charged. EM cannot carry charge.

The body is a receiver of these and other signals.

On top of all the man made ones we have Solar rays and magnetisms, gravity, Gama Rays, and cosmic rays just to name a few.

You're really not a receiver of those signals. They'll penetrate to different depths depending on frequency before dissipating as heat. Most of them will bounce off you because you're a big impedance step. Especially microwave signals like wifi and bluetooth. Magnetism is not EM. Neither are cosmic rays. If by "solar rays" you mean light, then yes, light is the same thing as wifi, except a lot bluer. Same with gamma rays, to a bigger extent.

After awhile your environment becomes polluted with all these RF/HD, natural and unnatural signals and wavelengths that sooner or later they will indeed affect you.

"HD" is not a signal, btw. There are no "unnatural" signals. Or wavelengths.

Low levels of Radon say 4.1 will cause cancer after 20 years of exposure the higher the radon the shorter period of exposure is needed. The same could be said about Rf and other signals we are bombarded with.

Except it's not true. You are "bombarded" by a lot of signals. Some you emit yourself. You evolved in an environment that's full of RF and EM, including light.

It is no wonder Ozone layer is so important in protecting us from the solar radiation waves and natural RF sginals of the Universe, not to mention that when that radiation interacts with Hydrogen peroxide gas in the upper atmosphere it produces water ( the positive side to solar radiation).

Ozone doesn't protect you against EM, except solar UV. You might be thinking of the ionosphere, but it doesn't protect you against RF over about 30MHz.

edit on 1-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

RF and other signals pass through the body but resonate on & in the nose, Eyes, ears and the vital organs.

Resonate. I do not believe this word means what you think it means.

Hence it seems the RF and other signals are killing us slowly.

Which is why human lifespans have decreased so much since the 1920s.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The ac-dc transformer in my house emits rf frequencies that prevent me from sleep.

I either have to disconnect it or something else I cannot say here.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
The ac-dc transformer in my house emits rf frequencies that prevent me from sleep.

I either have to disconnect it or something else I cannot say here.

What do you consider to be an "ac-dc transformer"?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm a network administrator for a rather large company and I've been setting up hundreds of Cisco 2602 access points for over a year, at my desk, and I feel just peachy. I actually feel a bit smarter. I guess I'm the odd ball.
edit on CST11America/Chicago2320152015120120152015-12-01T23:24:46-06:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Really?

This OP is idiotic and completely fails to understand how the technology and impact of these technology work.

But before I enlighten you, someone with an hypersensitivity to the electro magnetic spectrum has no fun in life. Because WiFi routers are the least of your problems. That big bulb up there in the sky puts about 4.7 billion times more energy in the electromagnetic spectrum per second than ALL devices in the world combined.

Let's see .. cosmic radiation is about a million times stronger than a WiFi router and yeah those waves actually go through your body.

Oh hold on it's even better. Our own body produces an electro magnetic field that is 12000x stronger in energy than a WiFi router.

All of these high-energy waves that could actually affect us (mainly ionized high frequency radiation) are operating in frequencies that are out of our technological range except through natural ways (like exploding a freaking nuclear bomb).

No - WiFi routers and most of our technology work in very low frequencies in a very small range (5khz to 6Ghz) which causes an energy amount that is insignificant to us and our environment.

The difference between Radio on an AM station in the khz range and a Wifi router is that they operate in a different frequency range with different power outputs.

So now back to all the fear mongering and that WiFi kills plants ...

WiFi and every other form of electro magentic consumer within our small commercially used frequency band is non-ionising radiated waves into the electro magnetic spectrum. As said multiple times, the energy amount is too weak to do any harm considering the human body alone is generating a field 12000 more energy potent.

edit on 2-12-2015 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join