It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey closed the straits of Bosphorus - Russia gives a last chance/warning - Turkey reopens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: intrptr
originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I think it's them being ordered to do things by NATO or the West.

Shhh, there is no NATO, (waves hands)… ooonnnly Turkeeeey.

But even still, some of these countries like Turkey, while having the West on their side, will get flattened in a serious regional or global war by someone like Russia.

The Turks made their own bed, now they can lie in it.

The US military aren't going to protect any but their own assets there. Turkeys got the Russians, the Kurds and the Syrians all pissed at them now, all because they bedded with the West.

Even if the West stays in alliance with them, such countries will got stomped on in the process of a more serious conflict. Maybe they only join such alliances because they think the deterrent is greater protection than them solo.

Ive said it many times turkey is a little dog USA government have, but each time they try to become one with the west, they always receive the decline. Now turks once again think they will enter EU, but remember my words, they wont. Turkey is not a western country.

I will also add some conspiracy thing into it. If you believe that the movies we watch from hollywood, etc, give us messages for feature events and stuff. Turkey in reality is considered as the monkey (monkey, tiger turtle, dragon) and if you watch the movie 2013 or 14 production " the monkey king" - its a trash movie, but you will find lots of elements that could be described as what is going to come in the near feature. In the movie plot, the bull king that actually is Kronos/SETH/SATAN/SAT/SATURN its the same and represents America, deceived the monkey king to be in his kingdom, if he helped him to destroy the dragon. The monkey king behaved with the bull king and when it was to late, he realized his mistake, but the dragon punished him forever... You have to watch the movie and try to translate what is what, in the things they present you versus the reallity..
edit on 1-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Maybe they only join such alliances because they think the deterrent is greater protection than them solo.

Considering NATO is a defensive alliance its a good bet its a deterrent. Something Putin has commented on -

‘Russia would attack NATO only in mad person’s dream’ – Putin RT NEWS

It stopped the Soviets.
It stopped Russia.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Grave danger from whom?

Also - Simply repeating falsehoods about NATO doesn't make them true... well maybe to the Russian people but they will eventually learn to think on their own.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Did you feel the same way when Russia is doing that in Ukraine?

You're a broken record. The CIA and US state department "did Ukraine".

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Maybe they only join such alliances because they think the deterrent is greater protection than them solo.

Considering NATO is a defensive alliance its a good bet its a deterrent. Something Putin has commented on -

‘Russia would attack NATO only in mad person’s dream’ – Putin RT NEWS

It stopped the Soviets.
It stopped Russia.

Right, and I agree. Regardless of one's views of these situations, it would be foolish excepting great necessity to attack NATO or any of the major Western powers.

This is why many of the conflicts over the past 60-70 years have been proxy wars between great powers, because neither side is foolish enough to attack directly.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Tell that to the pro russians who think putin is an angel who cant do any wrong while advocating war, including nukes, because in their world fallout doesn't cross borders.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Speaking of broken records.. No they didn''t.

Again repeating falsehoods dont make them true. Like your NATO falsehood and Syria.

I dunno.. The next time an SU-24 is shot down in Turkish airspace BRICS / EEU nations should be sanctioned.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Don't get your sick hopes high, there won't be next time.

Really, your posts used to be tolerable, but now I seriously cannot even read them. So full of hatred and illusion. It's not even funny. I wonder if this post is going to get deleted. This is probably a manners violation of whatever because I'm "attacking" pro-western member...

And as far as this thread goes, it is nothing confirmed, so I don't know what's there really to discuss. You guys are just
repeating yourself over and over and over and oveeeer again
edit on 1-12-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
PEOPLE THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD. THIS ISNT EVEN A HYPOTHETICAL, THE STRAIT IS OPEN AND SHIPS ARE PASSING FREELY.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Tell that to the pro russians who think putin is an angel who cant do any wrong while advocating war, including nukes, because in their world fallout doesn't cross borders.

That goes both ways though. We have our share of neo cons and war mongers who rattle for more and more war, as well as pushing Russia by threatening their allies such as Syria and Iran. Many Westerners, including leaders, could have led us to the same conclusion. For example, during the Cuban Missile Crisis some of JFK's advisors wanted a nuclear strike.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
You guys are just repeating yourself over and over and over and oveeeer again

I think thats a two way street.

If your concerned your post might be a TnC violation maybe you should engage the topic and not attack the poster.

Secondly are you admitting Russian media is lying about this story? If they are lying about this it mak3es you wonder what else their lying about...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yeah but our wing nuts understand how nuclear weapons work.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
PEOPLE THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD. THIS ISNT EVEN A HYPOTHETICAL, THE STRAIT IS OPEN AND SHIPS ARE PASSING FREELY.

Then why is Russian media reporting on it? Are they lying? If they are I would think the site T and C's would require the sites to be blacklisted for pushing blatantly / intentionally false information.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Xcathdra

Really, your posts used to be tolerable, but now I seriously cannot even read them.

Yah, another mind opened.

The best way to expose the lies is to focus on them, causing the poster to repeat them over and over until they sink their own ship.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Okay, now......

The bickering, baiting and rude remarks end here and now!!!!! You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Posts will be removed....Post Bans may be issued.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Wed Dec 2 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Today news, about the straits of Bosporos. Most recently some Russian warships pass from the straits and a couple of incidents, with russian troops hold guns or mobile bazookas style weapons. Turks gave a threat that they will shut the straits if this happens again and today Russia replied to Turks..

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY or OWNERSHIP of the straits to take such actions. And there was no violation of any Montre rules. LINK

a few messages behind, I said that turkey does not own the straits, it is not theirs. You asked me more information, I said I will ask from my school more info about it, but I was in bed (house) for more than a week, I will do the following days.

Anyway, the article and the answer of Russia comes to confirm my claim, Turkey does not have any authority in the straits. But instead, they are bind into maintaining the freedom of sailing. I told you that this is the information we get from navy schools. Turkey does not own them and as far as I know for now, most of the earnings goes to international interests
(brits)

The only authority they have, is to deny the pass from countries who dont belong in the black seas. But sailing is so easy to change your flag and you have free pass everywhere! lol

the article have an auto translate option, just click in your flag.
edit on 12-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
"International interests"?
You promised specifically confirmation that Turkey "pays rent to Britain" for the Straits.
I thought this was probably news to the British Treasury, which ought to be receving the money.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

if you look back in history the legion of nations owned it and yes its british mostly. Now I dont know what happened after the legion of nations seize to exist, who took all the titles... We've been told it is brits.

I also find it logical, british dont have a good navy at nowadays (they have many accidents), but they have an amazing navy industry, also the navigation maps copyrights, etc. Most of the stuff all boats have as tools and almanacs, are biritsh. Also most of the companies have offices in London.

brits become a navy empire, when they discovered the clock we have today. It was a military classified thing.
edit on 12-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
Well. please come back with more definite and reliable documentation.
If you've got nothing more than the stories Greeks like to tell each other at the expense of the Turks, that only counts as hearsay.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join