It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CO Shooter Gets Same Public Defender As James Holmes, Imagine That.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Signals

Career building.

Exactly. He's a smart PD that'll be making $1,000.00 an hour someday.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

One of the things that struck me when I first saw the shooter was the similarities between him and Holmes.
I mean seriously, even the lazy right eye.
localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com...
s2.reutersmedia.net...

Dare I say monarch mind control...

It's always Colorado.

And your point is what, exactly?

It's not "always" Colorado.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie>>> But the feds can try to steer a case a certain way and have enormous pull over judges, attorneys and police departments. They stacked the jury and pressured the DA to get Zimmerman off in the Trayvon Martin case and others. You know they want want certain cases to go certain way just so they can stoke unrest and hope for more violence and protesting, right? This Chicago shooting is the same deal. Over reach on the charges and give a jury no choice but to find the officer not guilty when a lesser charge would have stuck.

This defense attorney may wrangle a federal position if he plays ball. A nice job in the justice department, probably.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Dutchowl because: Forgot the last part of the post.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't find this crazy at all. It's actually fairly typical. The writer (Suzanne Collins) of Hunger Games (A competition about children killing children) lived in Newtown. The Santa Barbara shooter's father was the son of an assistant director to the Hunger Games films ... Plenty more coincidences that just don't seem to go away with all these shootings ... besides, how does a kid with terrible credit and no job or money, get 10k worth of guns? A kid wanting to be a neuroscientist doesn't just lost it and go shooting people. Not to mention it took them forever to actually sentence him, which never happens..

Colorado is one strange place, here we have the Dawn Fountain at Aurora, Colorado Municipal Center: farm3.staticflickr.com...

Not only that, but they listened to next to none of eye witness testimony that specifically stated they saw two shooters.

He was under Air Force Psychiatric care! The Bourne movies were written from declassified documents stating that they use colleges to recruit agents, and do "tests."

Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models. Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
What a coincidence, huh?

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Dear's public defender, Daniel King, is known for handling tough capital punishment cases. Holmes–who was eligible for the death penalty after killing 12 people and injuring 70–was sentenced to life in prison without parole in August. The sentencing was a surprise, especially for prosecutors who focused much of their case on the heinousness of the crime, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.

Wonder if all the handlers are the same?

It's so in your face these days it's unbelievable. They had to seal the records to make sure to get the story straight, I reckon.

Your certainly right in your views there mate.

Apparently, the 'defending' lawyer for the Boston Bomber said straight up in her opening submission that her client as guilty as charged there after everything was about getting nothing more than a lighter sentence.

In 1996 when 37 people died in Tasmania, the 'lawyer' representing the accused did everything he could to get his client to plead guilty. He even prevailed on the blokes mother. Eventually the bloke, who had an intellectual age of 13 years and had been placed into financial administration, pleaded guilty so he could get a TV in his cell.

In 2006 the 'lawyer' was eventually disbarred from practicing law. seems to be a re-occurring theme doesn't it

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

from your own source :

Daniel King, is known for handling tough capital punishment cases.

not such a co-incidence if you can read

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

What a coincidence, huh?

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Dear's public defender, Daniel King, is known for handling tough capital punishment cases. Holmes–who was eligible for the death penalty after killing 12 people and injuring 70–was sentenced to life in prison without parole in August. The sentencing was a surprise, especially for prosecutors who focused much of their case on the heinousness of the crime, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.

It's so in your face these days it's unbelievable. They had to seal the records to make sure to get the story straight, I reckon.

Apparently, the 'defending' lawyer for the Boston Bomber said straight up in her opening submission that her client as guilty as charged there after everything was about getting nothing more than a lighter sentence.

In 1996 when 37 people died in Tasmania, the 'lawyer' representing the accused did everything he could to get his client to plead guilty. He even prevailed on the blokes mother. Eventually the bloke, who had an intellectual age of 13 years and had been placed into financial administration, pleaded guilty so he could get a TV in his cell.

In 2006 the 'lawyer' was eventually disbarred from practicing law. seems to be a re-occurring theme doesn't it

And if you did an ounce of research you'd learn the bomber's attorney is a vehement anti-death penalty attorney. She doesn't take cases on guilt or innocence, she takes death penalty cases to try and prevent a death sentence.

It's literally her life's mission. So tell me again why it's suspect that she did in Boston what she's done her entire career?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Azureblue

What a coincidence, huh?

talkingpointsmemo.com...

And if you did an ounce of research you'd learn the bomber's attorney is a vehement anti-death penalty attorney. She doesn't take cases on guilt or innocence, she takes death penalty cases to try and prevent a death sentence.

It's literally her life's mission. So tell me again why it's suspect that she did in Boston what she's done her entire career?

Seems I got the wrong end of the stick on this. My apologies to yourself and anyone else who was similarly offended.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Can you get me a link to that Bourne info?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join