It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says NATO accepts reponsibility for downing of Russian Su-24 jet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt
I'm of the opinion the turks can only be thinking one of two things. Either they are following orders (USA), or, they have truly went "rogue" and think NATO will back their escalation.

Or more likely they are simply defending Turkish airspace....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So yesterday it is offical that another Russian Fighter Jet went in the Turkish Airspace. Turkiye just said "Russia Federation will have the responsibility of the results; FYI" . I also heard another Russian Jet came close to an US Air/Ground scanner plane; as close as 5 meters. ..
edit on 30-1-2016 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Or more likely they are simply defending Turkish airspace....

Transit passage is a concept of the Law of the Sea which allows a vessel or aircraft the freedom of navigation or overflight solely for the purpose of continuous and expeditious transit of a strait between one part of the high seas or exclusive economic zone and another. The requirement of continuous and expeditious transit does not preclude passage through the strait for the purpose of entering, leaving or returning from a state bordering the strait, subject to the conditions of entry to that state.

This navigation rule is codified in Part III of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
-- en.wikipedia.org...

Turkey has no need to defend itself against Russia; Russia has no interest in Turkey.

Although, Russia has good reason to expect Turkey to play by International Rules...That's as differentiated from violating International law, committing an act of war, and hiding behind NATO....

This whole notion of Turkey "defending" itself is BullSh*t in its best case!

edit on 30-1-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Turkey has no need to defend itself against Russia; Russia has no interest in Turkey.

Other than the Black Sea Fleet, which Putin expensively defended by invading Crimea, and which is potentially useless with Turkey controlling the Bosporus. Remember?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Putin, Obama, the rest...are all FREEMASONS, staging a war with U.S., in which U.S. will be wipped from face of earth, so they can bring in their Global Nazi regime of technological enslavement.

Praise Yeshua.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: yeshualives

I'm pretty sure the Fourth Reich is already here, in motion, in power....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: yeshualives

I'm pretty sure the Fourth Reich is already here, in motion, in power....

I wouldn't go so far as to call Putin's Russia the Fourth Reich. They do have their equivalent of Brownshirts, but they don't have a program of genocide yet....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You misunderstood me--I was too vague, I suppose.

No, the Fourth Reich in not in Russia, it is here in Paperclip USA, brought in large part by the descendent of Prescott Bush, who actually supported the Third Reich financially.

Under the Fourth Reich, the Fourth Amendment has been nullified, and Habeas Corpus. We now have indefinite detention, and the government can take all manner of personal papers and effects.

We torture, and we commit military aggression as we like. Fourth Reich ist heir.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

We torture, and we commit military aggression as we like.

You do?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

but they don't have a program of genocide yet....

Chechnya is probably the closest they got to genocide.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We torture, and we commit military aggression as we like.

You do?

The government does, I don't. I object to torture under any conditions, but so many of my Christian friends are OK with torture, as long as some infidel is being tortured. As POTUS and the Senate have detailed, we tortured some folks.

Russia is turning out to be the Good Guy in Syria.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Russia is turning out to be the Good Guy in Syria.

I don't think the women and children of Aleppo would agree.

gulfnews.com...

Remember, if the Ukrainian government shells cities that are trying to secede, they are Nazis. If Russia bombs cities that are trying to secede, they are the good guys.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

NATO says Russia accepts unconditionally that American corn is better than Russian corn.

Also, Russia agrees to give me lots of money. Officially, I assume.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yes, it would be interesting to be able to poll the Syrian citizens to see if their view of Russian intervention is favorable or not. To see if their view of US intervention is favorable or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes, it would be interesting to be able to poll the Syrian citizens to see if their view of Russian intervention is favorable or not. To see if their view of US intervention is favorable or not.

The fact that they are fleeing to Europe rather than Russia says it all.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The fact that they are fleeing to Europe rather than Russia says it all.

Indeed it does! Now, I have to wonder if you have interpreted it correctly?

But then again it should be obvious...Europe, and the west are weak, and will put up with a lot of crap, Russia isn't and won't put up with much at all. I'm reminded of the story of the migrants who "molested" some Russian women in a nightclub; they received the "beat down" they deserved...real justice...not the pretend kind from the west.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They are fleeing because our USAF has destroyed their houses with bombs, pretending to bomb ISIS.

I suspect they chose Europe for several reasons: it's closer and easier to reach, and generally perceived as a better place to live.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Plus, do people actually think Russia is stupid enough to give shelter to terrorists?

So DJW, you are not making any logical sense whatsoever, again.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I'm reminded of the story of the migrants who "molested" some Russian women in a nightclub; they received the "beat down" they deserved...real justice...not the pretend kind from the west.

Roving gangs beating up on foreigners is not justice, it is Fascism.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Plus, do people actually think Russia is stupid enough to give shelter to terrorists?

Only pro-Russian terrorists.
edit on 10-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join