It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Canadians non Muslims ALSO hate America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Eh, even if all Canadians thoroughly hated Americans to the core, those lovely Canucks would still apologize (and mean it) before saying so.

So there's that lovable redeeming quality out of many they got going for them. In short, it's ok, they're Canadian. They get a pass

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You flank'em to the left. I'll catch them from the rear.

I've got your port side buddy, no worries.

You just let me know when you want me dole out the Wedgie-Capital-Punishment maneuver ("Operation WCP" for short) on their sorry asses.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

What a silly notion. Americans complain about some of our allies from time to time, but I still despise FDR for waiting to long to join the cause in WWII. The current US administration greatly endears the FDR legacy, but you can bet that many Americans would join our European brothers if they were facing an invasion, regardless of what choice Obama makes. I imagine that is just a sentiment that resides in men of honor, whatever the nationality.
ETA- I forgot to mention Canada (or Mexico), but thats a no-brainer. Not that Canada has any worries, nobody dislikes Canada.
edit on 1-12-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: skunkape23

You flank'em to the left. I'll catch them from the rear.

I've got your port side buddy, no worries.

You just let me know when you want me dole out the Wedgie-Capital-Punishment maneuver ("Operation WCP" for short) on their sorry asses.
Pity be upon the fool that picks a war with the Ginger Tribe. We have no soul to lose.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Those crazy yanks are in trouble lol

You have a friend here America
We won't turn our backs on ya

Shell be right mate

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1

Australians will probably truly feel sorry and say "those crazy yanks are in trouble"

As an Aussie I beg to differ on this one.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

White Canadians non Muslims ALSO hate America

No wonder you're last in line. You are the quintessential sheeple suffering from propaganditis.

Bet you cannot give a single valid reason why all 350+ million Americans suck but the rest of humanity are a bunch of enlightened awesomeness.

....and you have a remarkably familiar writing style to another American hatin' Putin lover that's been banned, like, 10 times this year.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Cover your hemisphere. And keep your crazy ass snakes and bird eating spiders.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Cover your hemisphere. And keep your crazy ass snakes and bird eating spiders.

We have plenty to spare here if you want me to send you over a few Funnel-webs or King Brown snakes so you don't feel left out!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Better get Trump to build a wall!

Dont want a repeat of 1812

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Our rattlers have at least the courtesy of giving a notification that you are about to die.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Do they really hate America, or do they, like a majority of Americans, hate the political ruling class

It's kinda hard to separate a country from it's rulers

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Whilst I disagree with a lot of what the op has said, there are some truths.

In the event of a major catastrophe in the USA, Canada and Mexico would have no choice but to close off their borders to stop the flow of immigrants.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If we do hate you, it's because you are awful.

It isn't just for our own amusement.

But also, who cares what we think?
What, besides causing more friction and divides, is the point of this thread?
Maybe this is why we don't like you.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I dislike the US foreign policy, I dislike the US financial system, and I dislike crossing the border into the US (haven't in five years now) but I do not hold this against the American people.

For what its worth I dislike most of our own government and financial systems as well.

If (heaven forbid) there was a threat to the US on its home turf, regardless of the events leading up to it, Canada would open their doors and hearts the way a good neighbor should.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Canadians like Americans and Americans like Canadians. I live 15 minutes from the border. To me, Clifton Hill is The Happiest Place on Earth. The tourism that goes back and forth and benefits both cements our wonderful relatiionship.

That is for borders other than Niagara Falls, too. White and non-white Canadians do not hate America. Muslims do not hate America. If you thought this was a good place type this stuff, you are mistaken.

edit on 1-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
Poor Canadians getting the blame for hating you when I have never seen a good comment from and American concerning Canadians.

Right on my friend. We don't hate Americans (actually Canadians don't hate anyone) despite the fact that Americans constantly make fun of us. Maybe is time for Americans to stop making fun of everyone and drop the attitude that they're the best in the world and everyone else is inferior to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

NEVER!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

As a Canadian, I kindly ask that you STFU.

I don't hate the US. I know of very few people who think negatively of the US, except for a few who aren't very informed and watch too much of the Kardashians.

Also, to call the Quebecois "rabid frenchies" is offensive and hilarious at the same time. As an Alberta, I wouldn't mind building a wall around Quebec and filling it up like a giant pool, but nobody else is allowed to say that! Only Canadians can rip on other Canadians.

#Eh.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Better get Trump to build a wall!

Dont want a repeat of 1812

HA! I love you for this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join