It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Canadians non Muslims ALSO hate America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I keep in touch with all sorts of Canadians. I know there is perception that only Muslims hate United States

And if some calamity were to hit the US in some significant way, Muslims around the world will say Alah Akbar, some quietly some loudly.

But what you fail to realise is that they are not the only ones, population of China will say "oh how the mighty have fallen"

Russians will offer help and food but deep down they will say "what goes around comes around"

Europeans will not shed a tear nearly as much as you think they will, European government and bankers will cry, but not European people overall. And remember UK is only part of Europe.

Australians will probably truly feel sorry and say "those crazy yanks are in trouble"

Entire South America will at best be indifferent

Africa will be glad for sheer reason of misery loves company

India won't be glad but they won't be sorry either, to them it will just be entertainment news like watching a car wreck

WHAT ABOOT CANADA

That's exactly the point I am trying to make, Canada contains white Anglo Saxon old school Canadians who would cry for America. But Canada also contains large immigrant population both white and nonwhite from countries that are not, shall we say "completely friendly", Canada also has a French State full of rabbid frenchies who are very proud

I know these people, they will not cry beyond 3 days mandatory peer pressure crying allotment time.

To add insult to injury don't be surprised if Canada closes border to the south in such a scenario.

Yikes, Canadians are not as fluffy and huggable as they look.

DISCLAIMER : canadians may or may not be huggable based on individual person, their level of fluffiness varies throughout the year, we take no responsibility for any and all court proceedings

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

OP! Either you or U.S have a serious case of low esteem blues.

I am critical of U.S foreign policy. I certainly do not hate Americans. I like American people very much. I am in UK and the times I have made myself unpopular on your behalf and Israel's, too. All the hippies I know have distanced themselves from me because I refuse to hate U.S and Israel. I lost my credibility for you America.

So, Canada, better love your southern neighbour.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Canadians are cool A? They dont hate America.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1

Yikes, Canadians are not as fluffy and huggable as they look.

We are so sorry you feel that way.

I don't know what Canadians you are referring to. Would we be unhappy your government fell? What do you think? Would we be upset if the people of your country were harmed in that process? How did we react after 9/11? Don't paint us all with a wide brush.
As for the "Rabid Frenchies as you refer to them...we like them about as much as we like Americans.
edit on 1-12-2015 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Well, they sure do make a great beer. They also have great Rx pricing. Hmmmmm any Canucks on. Board that can debunk the O.P.? The title seems somewhat a generalization. ...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
what in the F***

1. we are that huggable

2. Yes we make the best beer on the planet

3. Yes we like to keep the nuts out of our country, and that is not limited to race, religion, or creed...

4. Yes we WILL put up a wall to keep you crazy yanks out... (please see southpark for reference)

Who opened the cell door? Seriously...WTF is with the nutbag posters lately

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Echoing Revolution9's post above, I don't hate Americans, though many do make me laugh

I too dislike US foreign policy. But i don't hate them. As much as I could sling at America, they could equally sling the same back at me (a Brit).

Reading through your post, you're choice of words is very connotational, and slightly condescending. So i don't think you're in a position to speak for anyone in Canada who might also "hate America".

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
2. Yes we make the best beer on the planet

Oh dear. Wars have started for less

Who opened the cell door? Seriously...WTF is with the nutbag posters lately

I was honestly going to post the same question -- in the past couple days some of the threads are beyond insane. Glad I'm not the only one noticing!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

White Canadians non Muslims ALSO hate America

Painting with broad strokes I see. So a few equals all of the "White" Canadian population?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
They are hated because we only see your leaders decisions and not your culture. It is not just muslims that want to see USA fail but almost every nation in the world. You have affected every country in the world with you r foreign policies and warmongering. Poor Canadians getting the blame for hating you when I have never seen a good comment from and American concerning Canadians.

USA is well known as being the world police but not for the worlds benefit. Just yours. You become the strongest and most influential country in the world and let your leaders abuse the position to strengthen that ideal.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Please don't put an embargo on "Trailer Park Boys" or maple syrup. Seriously, that could bring us to our knees.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Whew !

Looks like I just barely squeeked out of a tight spot there OP of how white Canadians would react to a US genocide.

I'm not white !

I'm pinkish cream with little brown flecks all over.

So glad I wasn't lumped in with your big general swath of how Canadians think and feel.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't think there's too much difference between Canadians voicing their disapproval of US policy and us Brits doing the same.

People can dress it up into hate, but I bet that whenever the chips are really down, the Yanks can count on us both to stand by them, whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

We hunt gingers in my village...

Whew, its getting late... better wake my dogs up and start my sled

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Heh, that's okay.

We gingers hunt the ginger hunters... our nefarious plan of taking over the world is a little slow on the uptake, but don't let that fool ya into thinking it's not happening !

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
wow, such a great post...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

For me it's simply the chickens going or coming home to roost . I would say the same thing for Canada or Israel in some cases . Far too often though the ones that suffer through the attacks are not the ones that caused the crap to begin with . 911 was a sort of rallying cry ,and it seemed that most of the world had a deep friendly empathy for the US . Some ,even Americans spoke of the chickens coming home to roost but as that story started unfolding and looked into more closely it would seem minds were forever changed . The Big Bad Elephant in the room was within it seemed . Now it's a sympathy for the people because they have some very bad crap being done in their name ....my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

WHAT ABOOT CANADA
Canada also contains large immigrant population both white and nonwhite from countries that are not, shall we say "completely friendly", Canada also has a French State full of rabbid frenchies who are very proud

Canadians are not as fluffy and huggable as they look.

The Canadian threat should not be underestimated...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Akragon

Heh, that's okay.

We gingers hunt the ginger hunters... our nefarious plan of taking over the world is a little slow on the uptake, but don't let that fool ya into thinking it's not happening !

You flank'em to the left. I'll catch them from the rear.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It's the bacon thing, isn't it?

What else could it be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join