It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's nuclear secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Disclaimer: Unless you are a government agent, please disregard this thread in its entirety.

China currently possess 1300 nuclear warheads, half of which are bruntonite warheads capable of 1600 megatonnes. With GPS navigation, cloudcover gives no protection what so ever.

In case of armageddon, the bruntonite has a halftime of 600 years or more...

Nuclear arsenal is Stationary not mobile, unlike the Russian tupolev. Situated at ground zero, the impact radius of the bruntonite are some 2000km. In gobi there is MAJOR fallout already to the degree of catarough-like impact.

With intent the Chinese arsenal can render the whole planet unlivable many times over, catastrato-like devastation with intense overturn / impact being stratogeogone without recourse.

Edit: Moscow has map of all Chinese nuclear ramps, each and every one as of this writing.
edit on 1-12-2015 by FredrikV because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

WHY IS ANY OF THIS A PROBLEM ??

The western elite have built interconnected underground cities fully stocked with both food and luxury

They will push for WW3

Because they have a plan B

You and me their shills on the Internet will be left on surface to die

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

In such a situation the irony would be some kind of plague, that one of the poor victims on the surface would have had the unique insight into developing the cure for, will wipe them out. Their underground bunkers will be their tombs.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Unless you are a government agent, please disregard this thread in its entirety.

I cannot resist, I have to blow my cover as a super secret agent tasked to monitor activities on ATS just to know how you discovered the bruntonite.

Was it while doing remote viewing as standard KGB procedure, or by those pesky "grey" coming from above?

How you got such info? Maybe the right hemisphere of your brain got the info from the etheral medium?

Eventually you'll have to tell us, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated... Or what ever.

edit on 2015-12-1 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Bruntonite !!! What the hell is that ? What is a "halftime" ? This is joke thread right........

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Bruntonite, whats that when its at home? Do you mean Bentonite "an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate clay consisting mostly of montmorillonite"? Guess we are ok then.

Russia will still be sorted they have there Chronospheres to keep them safe. LoL
edit on 1-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not a secret any more then, is it?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Man the Life Boats! Boots and Life Vests are inadequate for the amount of BS in the OP!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredrikV
Unless you are a government agent, please disregard this thread in its entirety..

If there was an equivalent to writing a topic in crayon this would be it.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I assume half life...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Before the school bus came today, little Freddie posted some senseless stuff on ATS for fun. No one believed any of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredrikV
Disclaimer: Unless you are a government agent, please disregard this thread in its entirety.

First, this is word for word with other websites...

Second, it looks like we're all taking the brunt tonight...

Third, my new favourite ATS poster.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I love how the only results I could find for this "bruntonite" are other conspiracy websites, claiming pretty much exactly the same thing you just wrote here on ATS. Almost like you saw this post on that website and copied and pasted word for word with out providing a link.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I assume half life...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Bruntonite? Explain bruntonite please.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stngray
Bruntonite? Explain bruntonite please.
It dont exist.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
lol 1600 megatons.... the largest nuke ever tested was meant to be 100 megatons but they cut it down to explode at 50 megatons to limit the amount of radiation.

top topics

join