It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only mars, but Space is an elaborate lie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This is a dream, we are all dreaming, wake up!
Its time for some coffee.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Look op. its not that we dislike you or anything. Ive gotten alaugh ou tof the theory you posited,but its your theory and thats fine. Most here arent trying to be mean in truth. Stick around and try to learn more of others views with a open mind.

GUys this is EXACTLY what S.O. was talking about. were alienating a new person who hasnt really been here long at all. IF we wish to make ATS better. we have to do better right?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Now that you know I am not trolling , you post in an intelligent manner. I believe all the ridicule was because they thought I was a troll.

I'm not completely discounting math for everything, but here: determining what the stars, sun, and planet actually are I don't think math can reveal the truth.

As to all the speculations about why I am against math I will tell you.

I have taken 3 math classes in college and when I get to 111 I try 3 times, I cannot progress. If I wish to continue further in math I must teach myself somehow because the college teachers cannot teach this class or have patience with how I learn math. In a lower level class I had a good teacher who explained everything to me. In 111 they falsely assume you know what they are saying, and if you say you do not understand they say go to a lower level. And I already did the lower level, one even twice! Most mathematicians I have met are arrogant because they know something you don't so feel superior. And their reluctance to actually teach it is because they continue to feel superior if less people know.

To the human who said to find books explaining things in library. Thank you. See that is constructive to real learning and theory. I left school because of math and have been teaching myself ever since. I have been hesitent to learn math myself because when I do that it seems to be a type of math that is not generally accepted. Just because there is one general accepted math does not mean there isn't other math.

I was trying to understand all of you last night and how to explain my theory so it would be more understandable. I think this is more the problem here. So I came up with a more understandable explanation.

------
Math is one angle to look at reality

Everything is solvable by math
Is solvable by another methods as well.

Math only tells you how something works
Not what it is.

Spectroscopy only detects the light of the surface of an object, whether emitted or reflected. Skin deep.

Therefore spectroscopy cannot remember reveal anything under the surface of the sun,moon, stars, or planets.

Angels are beings of immense energy and light, therefore they can appear as anything.

For 10,000 years an angel wants humans to think it is a planet made of gas? It changes the light it emits to appear as a planet made of gas. For 10,000 years an angel wants to appear as a star, and then "explode". It can do so. All humans can see is the very outward appearance.

This is a theory that math cannot disprove.

Edit:parallax
Parallax is to determine the distance of objects with trigernometry. We studied parralax in astronomy class I took in college.

To determine parallax of celestial objects, a human has one of two methods.

1. Calculate the width of the earth. And from each side of the earth take measuremwnts. In this case about 7000 miles. Then from each observing point, based on how much the celestial object moves and the angle of degree, the calculation. The nearest stars supposed distance is: 24 TRILLION miles. (How is that possible to get an accurate paralax?)

2. Instead of using the width of earth, use opposite times of earth's orbit which is supposedly 186 MILLION miles. This is a little bit more believable but not quite. This only proves objects in the sky will move back and forth a tiny bit based on the season (determined by the environmental clock).

Does this make more sense now? I applied your maths.

edit on 2-12-2015 by sociolpath because: Parralax

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

So again you dismiss maths because you don't understand it.
That is ignorance.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

you still believe in math, because you believe in those who are invested in math.

2+2 is what?

If you answer that you also believe in math.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

In 111 they falsely assume you know what they are saying, and if you say you do not understand they say go to a lower level. And I already did the lower level, one even twice!

They said that because if you don't understand the lesson they can't just focus on one student, as they were trying to help you out...but I think I see now why you don't like math.

Parallax is to determine the distance of objects with trigernometry. We studied parralax in astronomy class I took in college.

So you had an astronomy class which deals with space, and you think space is a lie...Amazing.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

That is ignorance.

Algebra, and trigernometry are not the same as 2+2=4.

In algebra they insert IMAGINARY NUMBERS! Why? Because there is something missing and they had to insert lies to continue the mathematical theories.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have spent thousands of hours trying to understand math. How many hours have any of you spent trying to understand if there's something other than math to understand reality?

If I can see both roads, I know there are two roads. If you will not leave your road for even a minute and walk through the forest and see if there are other roads, you will neither see what is truly in the forest or understand your road is not the only one.

Because you and everyone else you know walks on the same road as you, you will not consider leaving it because you cannot leave them. I can walk anywhere as I walk where I wish, not where society decides, or my teachers, or NASA, Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Galileo...

If I am delusuonal because I do not believe what humans believe (I study to understand them), are not all of you equally delusional?

What other creatures on this earth use math, their lives continue in the natural order defined by the celestial clock as it has for ages. What is upsetting this order? Math, statistics, and numbers.

A mining company wants more numbers, so they destroy larger areas of habitat.

An oil company wants more numbers, so they exploit all the creatures in the surrounding area to acquire them.

A human wants more numbers, they do many unnatural things.

It's all numbers with you. Even you humans are all identified as numbers, your names have no meaning because there is a number underneath it, your true name given to you by the deceivers.

You do not respect a member on ats by what they observe here. I observe many many things here I do not comment on. Yet you will respect a member based off the numbers of posts stars flags etc.

You do not respect a human living on the street as an observing, life carrying being. Because they cannot hold onto any numbers.

You do not respect an unborn human, because they have no countable numbers and no number name.

You respect yourself more if you have more numbers, the more numbers in your pocket and your mind.

You respect your neighbor if they have many numbers.

This is what I have observed with you humans and this is what I call ignorance.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

That is ignorance.

In algebra they insert IMAGINARY NUMBERS! Why? Because there is something missing and they had to insert lies to continue the mathematical theories.

A sample algebraic equation is this:

Solve for "x" in the following
x + 2 = 4

How is the answer in "solving for x" a lie? Sure, algebra can be more complex than this example, but no matter how complex the example, the solution is a real honest number, and the methods for achieving the solution are well understood, real, and clear.

Trigonometric values of sine, cosine, and tangent can be derived by anyone with a graph, and again they are real and actual values (not imaginary). Geometric rules can be again proved by anyone with a paper, pencil, straightedges, and measuring sticks.

There is no need to be a sheeple and think that the maths and science you learned in school can only be accepted on blind faith -- anyone can dig deeper into those maths to understand how the math works. For example, the ancient mathematicians whose figured out algebra, trigonometry, and geometry were not magicians. They were regular people just like you and me, and the methods they used to figure out those maths can be used by anyone to verify how those math were figured out, and to understand how they work.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This wasn't a thread to disprove math. But I explain how math cannot have anything to do with my theory.

I even post about how angels can appear as anything to trick the telescope observer, a valid point of the theory that math cannot diaprove. Yet still only you want to discuss the math.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That is ignorance.

i was invented because people wanted to be able to take square roots of negative numbers, and you can't do that if you limit yourself to real numbers.

I wish it was mandatory for people that post such garbage, to have their resume linked to them.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Maths is provable angels are not.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You humans?. So not part of the human race? So what are you? Delusions of grandeur or a sociolpath? .
You just keep on proving you are ignorant towards maths.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

i wish I was better at math also but....

math doesn't require belief. it just is.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This wasn't a thread to disprove math. But I explain how math cannot have anything to do with my theory.

I even post about how angels can appear as anything to trick the telescope observer, a valid point of the theory that math cannot diaprove. Yet still only you want to discuss the math.

I am interested in your 'Angels for stars" theory. Can you elaborate more? Kindly provide evidence of the existence of these "Angels". What is their origin, purpose and physical attributes? What is their core relation to earth and the universe/evolution and more specifically to mankind or any life forms.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The question is, why would they create such an elaborate lie?

Can you hear what you are saying?

That the universe isn't there.

If the Universe wasn't 'there'. Then neither would you or I be here, or there, or anywhere. Or anything.

"Get a bigger telescope"

I can assure you. The Universe is very much there, here, and everywhere.

edit on 2-12-2015 by DaysLate because: I quoted. But didn't add own text.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
So... Is someone turning out the light at night with some kind of switch? When there is an eclipse, are they then switching the light off and on like some kind of sick peek a boo game?

I do not know how to do CGI, and i am not very good at math.

Really? That is surprising given your firm grasp of physics and astrophysics. F'ing genius level dismantling of NASA and all known science like this, I would have thought you had a Masters in both. Maybe a Doctorate even. Brilliant work mate.
edit on 12/2/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was told by a algebra professor one day when i asked him how does algebra apply to me drawing a picture on a computer screen. He told me it dont really. the computer does all the number crunching. He said its just a way for the nerds to show off their brain size and give them something to feel good about.

HE said if you are not doing heavy science work its useless to most people.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If space doesn't exist, only the moon, sun, stars and earth do... Then where are those things existing?

In NOT Space?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

There is only the earth, sun, and moon.

So when I look through my telescope and see Saturn, what am I looking at?

And when I look up at night and see shooting stars, what are they? And when people capture meteors on film, what exactly are they capturing? Not only capturing them on film, but finding them in person... How about in the ancient of days when people depicted comets? Was NASA around back then fooling them?

Was NASA around during Galileo? Did they "fool" him too? And you do realize Edwin Hubble discovered the Andromeda galaxy through his telescope, right? Yes, WAY before NASA.

Next.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join