It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dear is a Christian Terrorist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I cant stand repubs for many reasons, check my sig sometime. I just cant stand libs even more because they have been in charge 7 yrs and the social rhetoric has driven our country into nothing less than insanity, among a whole other plethora of problems.

If anything else you should thank me for bumping your thread, helping it to get more stars and flags. Even tho I think it sucks bad. Take care now, im out.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Im glad i want no part of either 'side'. (Of politics) Sick is sick.

Come on man who are kidding??? You may like the idea of not having a side but just read your posts in this one thread and tell me you don't have a side clearly chosen. I don't know if you're trying to convince yourself or others of that BS and I don't really care which it is but the more you claim some kind of neutral position the less credible everything you say becomes. I think you'd be better off just owning the things you say and standing by them rather than say them and pretend they were somehow non-partisan.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Im a right leaning libertarian. I loathe both parties for completely different reasons, but at this moment in time, i loathe the left more. Does that help you feel any better?

edit on 1-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Wow... 3 divorces?
What denomination tolerates that kind of tomfoolery? That fact alone demonstrates he wasn't right with God.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL,

Go for it. While your at it tell everyone that whoever believes in Christ is a terrorist?

I'm not doing any such thing

Well, you kinda did with the title and first sentence, how you don't see that is anyone's guess (its bias lets be honest). I have to wonder if you'd go through all this work if it were a left-wing progressive terrorist (with whatever beliefs as there are so many). Probably not. I imagine you'd parrot "mental illness", and only that, til the world ends lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

I believe this is the ats user who shot gabby giffords you mentioned earlier. erad3 jared loughner.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
It seems there are a lot of seething 'liberals' foaming at the mouth, waiting for any incident to give an opprotunity to slam white christians, especially 'right wing' ones, its almost like some sick obsession.

Fortunately, they never have to wait very long.
Hate the haters!
Never tolerate the intolerant!
Never tolerate the toxic!
That seems a common approach, and not irrational!

Then there is Love the haters, and Love the intolerant, and Love the toxin... crowd, but it seems that you hate them, too, because they are liberal.

Then you have the right, who support and ARE the intolerant, and the hateful, and the toxic...

Yes, there is drama enough to go around!

Xtians have been terrorists before Muslims were!
And still are!
Ask any gay or atheist or Jew!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

LOL,

Go for it. While your at it tell everyone that whoever believes in Christ is a terrorist?

I'm not doing any such thing

Well, you kinda did with the title and first sentence, how you don't see that is anyone's guess (its bias lets be honest). I have to wonder if you'd go through all this work if it were a left-wing progressive terrorist (with whatever beliefs as there are so many). Probably not. I imagine you'd parrot "mental illness", and only that, til the world ends lol.

I'm not entirely sure what title YOU read, but the one I read went like this: "Robert Dear is a Christian Terrorist". How about explaining how that means that all Christians are terrorists?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wow... 3 divorces? What denomination tolerates that kind of tomfoolery? That fact alone demonstrates he wasn't right with God.

you do know that if the other person really wants a divorce there's not much you can do to stop it.
especially when your bat sh@@ carzy. Christian or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I tried to give this a real chance, but you're full of it. I came into this with an open mind, prepared to think that "Ya, this guy could be a Christian terrorist" or something along those lines.

But then when you read your sources, and then google a few more, and actually read the entire articles for the links you post (instead of cherry picking single lines here and there without context) it really makes you look like a biased, agenda-pushing nutjob.

There's a difference between a terrorist and a bat# crazy a-hole. This guy is only one of those things.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

So, yeah, you said it. But why? What's the point really? What's that supposed to prove or show or accomplish?

Violent extremism isn't the exclusive domain of any particular group.

You think some crazy nut job loner is the same as organized Islamic armies who are waging war all over the planet everyday?
edit on 1-12-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Jesus said " Love your enemies, do good to those that despitefully use you. " Mohammed said to lie and cheat unbelievers, kill those that will not convert. I'll take radical bible believing christians that follow the teachings of Jesus anyday. Those that do not follow his words are not christians, so cannot be christian terrorists as they do not follow the tennants of the religion to which they aspouse.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: reluctantpawn

That's an interesting cop-out you got going on there. Employ a No True Scotsman Fallacy so that you don't have to admit that Christian terrorists can be just as evil as Muslim terrorists.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So far I haven't read anything in the news implicating that this man was a hardcore Christian fundamentalist.

By the OP's logic, every crime done by a person associated with any religion or secular denomination must have been committed in the name of said religion/denomination, never mind the politically fueled anti-government rants and the individuals state of mental health.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This man was no christian,far from anything Jesus Christ taught and stop going back to the old testament when christians never even existed.
Abortions are not anything of Christ either and is preached to be a good thing by some people,Destroying human life and people pretend like what they see infront of their own eyes is not true.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's an interesting cop-out you got going on there. Employ a No True Scotsman Fallacy so that you don't have to admit that Christian terrorists can be just as evil as Muslim terrorists.
This is not true if you actualy take the time to read the entire Quran and entire Bible and understand the huge difference when Jesus Christ taught about the new covenant.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

LOL,

Go a bit further and just say anyone who disagrees with the Progressive position on issues is a terrorist as well?

Let's list them:

Republican
Conservative
Libertarian
Tea Party Caucus
Pro 2A
Pro Life
Pro Constitution
Christians (especially if white or Southern.
Anyone of any race or ethnic group who does not agree with the Progressive platform. (If white, they are racist, if any other ethnic or racial identification then they are sell outs or uncle toms)

Who else did I miss on your Terrorist watch lists?

Couldn't have said it any better... I've always said "white or right" will earn you the terrorist brand, and being a racist comes standard.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

LOL,

I'm not doing any such thing and I won't be cowed by your politically correct victim-playing tactics.

You do realize that it's not politically incorrect to call a Christian a terrorist, right? You're falling right into your PC political arms by doing so, and it's your side that set the bar so low. You've already cowered, and can't even see it. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It was also the christian armys who helped save the jews from extinction from Adolf Hitler.More garbage being spewed on this subject.
What part to you people not understand about sin is in all of mankind as well.Like you people cannot wait to judge one another when your not suppose to judge anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is not true if you actualy take the time to read the entire Quran and entire Bible and understand the huge difference when Jesus Christ taught about the new covenant.

Have you actually read the entire Quran? Though none of what you said here changes the fact that this argument is still a No True Scotsman fallacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join