It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dear is a Christian Terrorist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The political climate in America summed up right here:

"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."

- Aldous Huxley

This man grew up in the years leading to some of the worst violence the world has ever seen, and now I see this behaviour everywhere I look in media.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
I can see in the not too distant future
The new and old testaments shall be banished
And believers persecuted

That would be a good thing, as I see it.

Yes, this Dear person of whom we speak is
a Christian Terrorist. That much is a fact.

The worse thing that ever happened to Christianity
is that it became the Official Religion of Rome.
For that moment on the teachings of Jesus Christ
were forever distorted and left to ruin. That ruin
has lasted for 2000 years... and I say it is time to
ban the hierarchical religion once and for all.

I say, the world would be better off without any
form of monotheism. Judeo-Christian-Islam are
all equally ripe for Terrorist Fundamentalism.
If you want one outlowed, then do all three.

Of course, that will only produce another level
of opiate for the masses. They will cheer of
the persecution that are receiving and as a
result become more fundamentalist. And
more Christian terrorist will spring forth.

"Everyone who holds to monotheism should be
given a shot with the synthetic drug and moves
into their brain and destroy the faith center."

This is the NWO agenda.

Do I say this is a good thing? No, I do not.
but I can say is this: If I had the technology
to wipe out Monotheistic Fundamentalism, it
would be very tempting to use it.

Fact is the Pentagon has this Tech and
the are using it on Africa (thanks Bill Gates).

If you don't like that, then be aware this is
the NWO agenda and it is being implemented
right now... TODAY... beware of the flu shot.
You might just lose you faith in God after
you get the jab.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli
The political climate in America summed up right here:

"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."

- Aldous Huxley

This man grew up in the years leading to some of the worst violence the world has ever seen, and now I see this behaviour everywhere I look in media.

-FBB

Brilliant.

I see the same thing, have for some time.

We see injustice, then we commit an injustice.
What seem to lack is the ability to unlearn injustice.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
So Christians are being murdered by islamic terrorists and you guys refuse to accept they are religious fanatics. And some whacko society dropout loser who went nuts living in a cabin in the forest by himself represents all of christians in their beliefs?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I seriously seriously doubt this guy is a Christian. He may own a bible but he obviously does not practice what it preaches. Unlike Islamic terrorists who follow the Koran and scream allah akbar every time they commit an atrocity.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive

Anyone who insists on using the term Islamic terrorism should have no problem calling this Christian terrorism.

But I'll just call it domestic terrorism, for the same reason I don't say Islamic terrorism

You can't be a Christian murderer, or Christian billionaire, etc

S&F

Am I the only one who wants everyone to slow down the terrorist train? Can we please stop calling EVERY ACT OF VIOLENCE some kind of terrorism?

Am I the last rational person alive?

You're all terrorists.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
So Christians are being murdered by islamic terrorists and you guys refuse to accept they are religious fanatics. And some whacko society dropout loser who went nuts living in a cabin in the forest by himself represents all of christians in their beliefs?

Show us where one person has stated that this guy is a representation of all Christians?

Show us where someone has stated that Muslims do not have religious fanatics?

You made the claim so you must also provide evidence.

edit on 1-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Has the word terrorist replaced the word crazy in 2015, it seems like it.

Before 9/11 they would just be called a crazy loon who went off the deep end.
Now people are saying instead "Christian Terrorist", I see where this is going.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I seriously seriously doubt this guy is a Christian. He may own a bible but he obviously does not practice what it preaches.

The same can be said for fanatic Muslims.

Unlike Islamic terrorists who follow the Koran and scream allah akbar every time they commit an atrocity.

What difference does it make what book a fanatic misinterprets? Is a radical Christian who kills any better than a radical Muslim?

Of course you can find quotes in any "good" book to justify evil, no matter the book and no matter the radical and his religion, they are equally wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Has the word terrorist replaced the word crazy in 2015, it seems like it.

Before 9/11 they would just be called a crazy loon who went off the deep end.
Now people are saying instead "Christian Terrorist", I see where this is going.

Do you also have a problem when someone says Muslim terrorist or is this selective disgust?

Honest question not insulting.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I seriously seriously doubt this guy is a Christian. He may own a bible but he obviously does not practice what it preaches. Unlike Islamic terrorists who follow the Koran and scream allah akbar every time they commit an atrocity.

Well if you did some research you wouldn't need to doubt, you would know. He is a Christian. A really bad one but still a Christian all the same. Muslims say islamic terrorists don't represent the Muslim faith either but when they say it you don't listen. But you do listen to it when a Christian says it. That's called a double standard and it's dishonest. You can either apply it to both or none but you can't pick and choose.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is the hypocrisy I see daily. They want to be able to say "Muslim terrorist" when it is a fanatic of Islamic faith but complain when it is applied to a fanatic of Christian faith.

If you want one thing or not want one thing, it must be applied to both scenarios otherwise there is double standard.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Who the hell is refusing to accept that there are fringe and extremists and fanatics?

The point here is to illustrate that the same rules don't apply when it happens to be one and not the other.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Also why is someone called "Muslim apologist" when pointing out fanatics or a fanatic of Islamic religion is not a representation of all Muslims?

Does that mean we can apply "Christian apologist" to those who are attempting to ignore he was one.

Another honest question not meant to antagonize people.

Just want to know the reason behind these double standards.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

There's a phrase for this...not quite coming to me....

I'll take Projection for two hundred dollars Alex.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone
the guy that started the thread

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

Sounds like he was talking about specific people and organizations.

Unless I misread it and they labeled an entire group for those individuals?
edit on 1-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
FWIW: Former Governor Mike Huckabee said this:

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Maybe? That's close....

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

An extremist christian calls someone a "devil worshiper" and I, as a 'moderate' christian must call him out....
meanwhile there are many extremist muslims that LITERALLY CHOP THE HEADS OFF OF PEOPLE, there are many more slightly less moderate muslims that chant "death to america," and there were thousands that chanted "allahu akbar" during the moment of silence for paris...and liberals get uptight when we ask moderate muslims to stand up against hate
I've been at working the past few days so I haven't seen is the CS terrorist nut case shooter was in fact a christian or against abortion, but if all christians have for extremists are some idiots calling others names, we'll I'll still take that over the thousands of people that wish to chop off my head

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join