It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dear is a Christian Terrorist

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The only thing I have said is that if this man does turn out to be a Right Wing nut, we need to have a discussion about the propaganda they spread that may lead to events like this.

First you say this.

Again, you are avoiding the issue to pass blame and gloss-over the possibility he may be a product of Right Wing propaganda.

Not avoid anything.

Just NOT trying trying to have it both ways.

So far this guy has been tried, and convicted by LEFT wing 'superiority' complex.

OF which they have absolutely none.

Because the LEFT is no better.

All I hear is the same dribble 'right wing' this. 'Right wing' that.

Where it's business as usual the LEFT ignore what goes on in their own house.

There was only one shooter. Dear.

My problem is what is it has been for the last 15 years.

The left thinks their own crap doesn't stink.

So quick to judge the right.

So quick to judge christians.

So quick to blame 'right wing' media.

Basically doing everything they tell the right not to do.

But hey it was Planned Parenthood.

The LEFT's 'sacred' cow.

edit on 1-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny that the right wing fans started making excuses and blaming liberals the minute they heard about the clinic shootings.

Blame everyone else and lie about everything, cant have reality come out of this incident.

As quick as you are to say that, I assume you've got proof of this? Or is this just gonna be another dodge and reflect where (like another poster here) you will just say I'm trying to change the focus..? Some of you guys would make terrible psychologists.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're really missing the point. Or rather, dodging it. Islam contradicts everything Liberals stand for. Yet Liberals defend it to the death. What is really going on? Liberals defend an ideology that stones people to death. Does it deserve repeating? I think it does. Liberals defend an ideology that stones people to death. Say that to yourself over and over if you have to. Liberals defend an ideology that stones people to death.

And for the record. There's no such thing as "extremism" in Islam. It's only extreme to us.

Every #ing religion when taken literally contradicts what a good person would stand for.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is there a good people. There a good Muslims who support gay rights, there a bad muslims who are against gay rights. That exact statement can be used for Christians.

There are Christians who love women being oppressed. There are those that love gender equality. Same can be said for Muslims.

There is bad in every religion, there is good in every religion. It's the people that are bad at the core.

Religion can brainwash people when you have certain types of dumbasses, and each religion has that ammunition to brainwash.

There are muslims fleeing christians in africa. There are buddhists slaughting muslims in south america. There are muslims slaughtering everyone in the middle east.

The anti-islam rhetoric is amusing.

Lol, where do you come up with this stuff?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You all know that by simply writing in this forum you are, by definition, a 'domestic terrorist'. Timothy McViegh was a domestic terrorist. This guy is simply a gender questioning hermit who lost it. Simple. Nothing else. He had no agenda. He was not trying to keep people from getting abortions nor did he have a manifesto.

Sorry, but in the eyes of the government you are an enemy of the state unless you drink their Kool-Aid. We all know what happened to Jones followers and we, as a nation, are being poisoned.

Is Dear really the biggest threat to our country when you have gangbangers luring 9 year old and killing them in cold blood? That is terrorism. That was an act to strike fear in another.

Woodrow Wilson is SMILING in his grave right now because it is 98.9% there.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So far this guy has been tried, and convicted by LEFT wing 'superiority' complex

Then talk to those that have done as you described. I've only talked about possibilities, which you and others are avoiding like the plague. I've not spoken in absolutes.

All I hear is the same dribble 'right wing' this. 'Right wing' that.

Where it's business as usual the LEFT ignore what goes on in their own house.

There was only one shooter. Dear.

My problem is what is it has been for the last 15 years.

The left thinks their own crap doesn't stink.

So quick to judge the right.

So quick to judge christians.

So quick to blame 'right wing' media.

Basically doing everything they tell the right not to do.

But hey it was Planned Parenthood.

The LEFT's 'sacred' cow.

Nice emotional, victim-hood rant. It's hard to respond to posts that are not only inaccurate, but only serve to bash the Left when their own "sacred cows" may have led to manipulating the mind of a killer.

Buckle-up buttercup. If things progress as they seem to be, you better be prepared to continue to defend propagandists while the rest of us continue to expose them.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

2 hours in the paris attacks fox news was saying that they had found a syrian passport, this incident nothing is coming but attacks by the right making stuff as it goes.

But yea again its the liberals, more excuses plz.

2 hours into the Paris attacks, we already knew almost all of those who pulled the attack off, and their backgrounds, motives, etc. Dial down the right wing hatred...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As Powerline blog points out, Jim Geraughty really has all that needs to be said about this and every other thread or media report:

Let me get this straight. In the eyes of the Left… ….criticism of Planned Parenthood means something like the shooting in Colorado “was bound to happen”…

…but chants where people describe police as ‘pigs’ and call for them to be ‘fried like bacon’ doesn’t lead to attacks on police…

…when an event by Pamela Geller is targeted by an Islamist shooter, it is “not really about free speech; it was an exercise in bigotry and hatred” and the attempt to kill her means she has “achieved her provocative goal”…

… while at the same time, investigators contend we may never know what motivated a 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez to kill four Marines and a sailor in an attack on Chattanooga’s U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center last July…

… a shooting by a diagnosed schizophrenic, who believed that grammar was part of a vast, government-directed mind control effort, is characterized by the Southern Poverty law Center as having views that are the “hallmark of the far right and the militia movement” …

… while the shooter who opened fire in the lobby of the Family Research Council in downtown Washington in 2012, who planned to target the Traditional Values Coalition next, does not spur any need for a broader discussion or societal lessons about the demonization of political opponents…

… a California killer, who was treated by multiple therapists and already had police checking on him after posting disturbing YouTube videos, is a reflection of “sexist society” …

…but there’s little reason to ask whether the Oregon shooter’s decision to target Christians reflects a broader, societal hostility to Christians, or whether it reflects his personal allegiance to demons…
… When white supremacist Dylann Roof committed an act of mass murder in an African-American church, Salon declares “White America is complicit” and the Washington Post runs a column declaring, “99 percent of southern whites will never go into a church, sit down with people and then massacre them. But that 99 percent is responsible for the one who does”…

… but the Roanoke shooter’s endless sense of grievance and perceptions of racism and homophobia in all of his coworkers represents him and him alone…

Do I have all that right? And does that make sense to anyone?

All of that has links embedded into it at the source, but lest anyone NOT feel tempted to go check out the extremely long link I left up top to the original post, I felt like gashing out the meat of the post in question so eyeballs had to lay on it to make the point.

There really isn't much else that needs to be added other than, this topic is a blatant attempt to silence the opinions and speech of the opposition by shaming us into silence and tarring and feathering us. It's contemptible and should be nipped in the bud however it presents on either side.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

this topic is a blatant attempt to silence the opinions and speech of the opposition by shaming us into silence and tarring and feathering us.

I can't speak for others, but I am not trying to do anything of the sort. I want you guys to recognize that the propaganda you expose yourselves to is dangerous and could lead to events such as in Colorado.

If you guys would simply recognize that and be honest in our discussions, the entire tone would change. But instead people are sticking their heads in the sand, refusing to address the possibilities and are changing the subject to Leftists or Muslims.

In fact, even the source you just provided couldn't articulate his point without discussing the Left and Muslims.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

There really isn't much else that needs to be added other than, this topic is a blatant attempt to silence the opinions and speech of the opposition by shaming us into silence and tarring and feathering us. It's contemptible and should be nipped in the bud however it presents on either side.

There is one more thing that can be added.

The left sure does STILL love to have public lynchings.

Without due process.

Without a jury of peers.

Without any constitutional protections.

The LEFT and their 'righteous' might. Trying to criminalize political beliefs.

Mao would be proud.

edit on 1-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The left sure does STILL love to have public lynchings.

When was the last time the Left conducted a public lynching?

Without due process.

Without a jury of peers.

Without any constitutional protections.

What have the Right been convicted of without due process or a jury trail in which their constitutional rights have been violated?

You're not speaking truth or facts. You're speaking in an emotional, victim-like hyperbole that is not even based in reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

OMG, you're right. Clearly I am one step away from going out, purchasing a gun and perpetrating a murderous rampage for ... reasons.

Can I call you a dumb@ss now?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

When was the last time the Left conducted a public lynching?

Miss the OP and both of his threads making blanket statements about the entire right, and it's media ?

That itself is hatespeech, and leads down only one road.

So the left says.

After all people believe everything the read, and see on tv.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OMG, you're right. Clearly I am one step away from going out, purchasing a gun and perpetrating a murderous rampage for ... reasons.

Wow. I was talking about discussions between us and the propaganda that is spread. Why take it to such a ridiculous level when I said nothing that would give you that impression?

Come back to Earth, Jesus.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

But you said that there were lynchings, due process violations and constitutional rights being violated. Give us some proof of that.

Otherwise it appears that it was only the emotional rantings of someone that still refuses to step-up to the plate and talk about this issue like an adult.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Apparently someone missed this:

Have been talking like an adult.

Adults know Dear is responsible for his own actions.

Not other people, and things.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I didn't say that. Don't use other people's words against me.

That is dishonest.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wow. I was talking about discussions between us and the propaganda that is spread. Why take it to such a ridiculous level when I said nothing that would give you that impression?

Come back to Earth, Jesus.

I want you guys to recognize that the propaganda you expose yourselves to is dangerous and could lead to events such as in Colorado.

It's the little details.

"you" v "us"

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Maybe I should cry, or write a blog post, or sew my lips closed?

Instead, I thought of a lowly liberal spending all day on the internet talking trash to me...

...and I laughed instead !!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: theantediluvian

You have a perfectly good controversy concerning how a nutjob got ahold of a Semi AK47...

Coincidentally, that's not an issue to the MSM this time. Their only concern seems to be that he was a right-wing Conservative Christian, which is just as far off the tracks and unproven as outlawing guns will stop these types of crime.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So because I used the word "you", it gives you the idea that I believe you, specifically, will go get a gun and mow down innocent people?

Did you miss another important word I used in that statement?

could lead to events such as in Colorado.

Little details indeed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join