It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Rovers actually in Canada?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Very interesting... The guy in the video below, found something that clearly resembles an entry into an undergroundbase. Just verified this myself with Google Mars that that rectangular shape is definitely there:

In the video, he shows more of these entrances and some might have been airbrushed away:

Edit: Just read that these "entrances" must the result of a technique used in mosaic creation, called CTX Mosaic. This sounds like a plausible explanation, but I'm still looking for proof of that claim. At the same time, there's about 7 of these "entrances" and they're all facing exactly the same direction. This means it must be an artifact of a certain technique they're using to create the mosaic.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: anonentity

If this is not a smoking gun, what the heck is?

Debris from the landing.

www.cnn.com...

Well they would say that wouldn't they . Where the military security services are concerned the mere civilian is so far down the need to know priority pecking order. The only reason we would get to know about anomalies is because no one is perfect and sometimes as we have heard from reliable witnesses sometimes they just miss things and let them out. When this occurs the clean up brigade would obviously have to move in.

Agreed some of the observed anomalies have down to Earth explanations. But in the last analysis all information that you have not observed and gathered yourself, cannot be proved with a high degree of certainty to be correct or erroneous. The mainstream politically correct versions, or the established paradigm, can never be right all the time, so the real question is "how much is the sucker really getting played?" more than we realise is my guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
!!!

I found that there's another picture taken from a different angle of the spot of the lemming rock!

Original picture:

Second picture from a different angle:

I opened a separate thread to discuss that 2nd picture and I think this picture might prove that the lemming "rock" has disappeared in the 2nd picture:

Possible smoking gun Mars rodent picture - 2nd picture found - help needed
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For who missed it, we now have another picture of the rodent rock, taken from a different angle.

This is the original picture 1 of the rodent rock:
www.nasa.gov...

These are the originals for picture 2 of the rodent rock:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.nasa.gov...

I am now 100% sure that I have identified the stones correctly in both pictures. The scientist did identify the 2 stones correctly in the large panorama view, but in the zoomed in pictures he clearly misidentified the stones and I can show this convincingly.

The first thing we have to keep in mind, is that picture 1 (zoomed in) is taken uphill and picture 2 (zoomed in) is taken downhill. This makes it hard to judge distances between stones. That's why I first started identifying other stones around the rodent rock spot. These are the 2 pictures zoomed in with the stones circled with the same color in both pictures:

Picture 1:

Large: oi67.tinypic.com...

Picture 2:

Both pictures together for easier comparison: oi65.tinypic.com...

It's important to have a good look at those two pictures and see if I correctly identified the stones in both pictures. This will give you a better overview of the entire scene.

After identifying the stones I drew a line (black) in both pictures above, starting from the stone circled with purple at the bottom of the hill, through the gap in between the two stones in front of it, circled in orange and yellow. Doing this will give a better sense of perspective.

After doing those things, I'm already very confident, stones 1,2 and 3 are correctly identified, but I added another 3 pictures in which I look at the details of these stones. These are the pictures:

Stone 1:

Stone 2:

Large: oi66.tinypic.com...

Stone 3:

Large: oi68.tinypic.com...

When looking at that rodent spot close up in picture 2, it's better to see that there's space between stones 2 and 3, the same as in picture 1. When looking at that scene from further away, stones 2 and 3 look a bit odd together. This is because we're looking downhill and it's hard to get any perspective from far way.

Also, the fact that there's sand up against the back of stone 3, makes it look a bit odd from far away. This, together with stones 1 and 2 being relatively similar in appearance, is the reason the stones were misidentified in the beginning.

After looking at the stones closer up, I'm now 100% confident I've correctly identified them.

To conclude, I added a picture which compares the rodent rock spot in picture 1 and in picture 2. When zoomed in on picture 2, between stones 2 and 3, that's where the rodent "rock" should have been.

Large: oi65.tinypic.com...

Take your time to have a good look at these pictures. I think you could classify this as a smoking gun...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've been reading your thread and of course looking at Canadian landscapes. I think you've nailed this. For whatever reason , either NASA got sloppy and accidentally posted pictures of their trial period in with current pictures from Mars, or we've been being fed a load of horse manure from the onset.

Currently I'm of the mindset that we've been looking at Canada, with the funding being diverted from the program to projects yet unknown. It has always amazed me no matter what probes we send up, all pictures/telemetry is ALWAYS of an area comprising just an acre or two out of a whole planet. That alone has always struck me as odd.

Who during exploration DOESN'T want to go further and see over the next rise?

a reply to: Neill887

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
Devon Island is about 75°N latitude. I don't think the Sun is ever high enough in the sky to produce these short shadows shown in these pics.

Can anyone else chime in about this?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Caver78
Devon Island is about 75°N latitude. I don't think the Sun is ever high enough in the sky to produce these short shadows shown in these pics.

Can anyone else chime in about this?

A quick check in Stellarium says that the highest the sun gets there is around 37 degrees above the horizon.

The sun angle at Gale crater when the Martian images were taken was 87 degrees.
edit on 13-12-2015 by onebigmonkey because: added info.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
I've been reading your thread and of course looking at Canadian landscapes. I think you've nailed this. For whatever reason , either NASA got sloppy and accidentally posted pictures of their trial period in with current pictures from Mars, or we've been being fed a load of horse manure from the onset.

Currently I'm of the mindset that we've been looking at Canada, with the funding being diverted from the program to projects yet unknown. It has always amazed me no matter what probes we send up, all pictures/telemetry is ALWAYS of an area comprising just an acre or two out of a whole planet. That alone has always struck me as odd.

Who during exploration DOESN'T want to go further and see over the next rise?

a reply to: Neill887

I don't think they have gotten sloppy and mixed pictures from Earth accidentally with Mars pictures. In this original picture you can see that the tracks of the rover go pretty far back. And since there's 2 pictures of the same scene, I don't think that's a coincidence:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

And the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex and we are now seeing the results of that. I understand that military minds think a certain way and that diversion is a military tactic, but this whole smokescreen thing is fooling many people around the planet and many of these people are emotionally invested in Nasa's supposed exploration of the solar system.

People here are getting angry at me for asking questions. Just imagine how those people would react if they found out they were fooled all this time by a runaway military industrial complex.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Don't forget the Mars Society also has a base in Utah.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887

For some reason you think that's significant. Would you mind explaining why?

Do Arctic lemmings inhabit Utah as well? Remember the effort you put into identifying it specifically as an Arctic lemming, you know, the short legs and all. Do you need a link to your post about that?

ETA: This is one

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Seriously... even if that were a guinea-squirrel in Canada or on Mars, it's front arm is coming almost straight out of it's neck and the legs are too short to support that long body. But, who knows how life evolves on Mars/Canada. ( CanaMars?)

When I first saw that picture come by, I was also put off by the seemingly short limb. The reason why I started looking into this again is the connection between Devon Island and the Mars Society and the lemmings living there in that cold arctic region. They evolved to have short limbs because of the cold there.

edit on 13-12-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Do Arctic lemmings inhabit Utah as well? Remember the effort you put into identifying it specifically as an Arctic lemming, you know, the short legs and all. Do you need a link to your post about that?

I never identified it as a lemming. I talked about the seeminly short limbs which might be explained by it being a lemming. I've also said in this topic that the lemming or whatever does not show enough detail to really comment on what we're seeing. The short limb that you see, might also seem short because of fur getting in the way.

It looks like a rodent and whether it's an arctic lemming or a rodent that lives in the desert, I don't pretend to know.

All I know is that there are two pictures of a rodent "rock" and that the "rock" is gone in the 2nd picture. That's it. That's what I know.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is the best Mars anomaly I've ever seen. Arken would be proud =) (and maybe a tiny bit jealous too)

And I'm impressed with your sleuthing work on identifying these stones from different angles. This is very compelling stuff!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I never identified it as a lemming. I talked about the seeminly short limbs which might be explained by it being a lemming. I've also said in this topic that the lemming or whatever does not show enough detail to really comment on what we're seeing. The short limb that you see, might also seem short because of fur getting in the way.

It looks like a rodent and whether it's an arctic lemming or a rodent that lives in the desert, I don't pretend to know.

All I know is that there are two pictures of a rodent "rock" and that the "rock" is gone in the 2nd picture. That's it. That's what I know.

They obviously made a big mistake in editing the shots, it makes you think, either the Rover is actually on Mars, which means their is a rodent like creature running around the dunes, which means their is an atmosphere capable of supporting it, along with a bio structure. Or we are being sold a load of BS.
So far we have reliable people saying that, NASA edits pictures for public consumption, one informant says she saw a humanoid on a live feed, which was abruptly shut down. We obviously have a smoking gun here, thanks to your detective work.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, it looks like the short shadows are OK. Check out the video on the left side of the page (I link it from the Mars Institute website so it´s guaranteed it´s from Devon Island).

(select the STUDENT menu on the webpage)

www.marsinstitute.no...#!student/c7pv

Watch the left video, and start observing the rock shadows from 4:15.

The shadows are short.
edit on 19-12-2015 by pokolraveluk because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2015 by pokolraveluk because: link not working

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
FAKE MARS ROVER CURIOSITY IS NEAR GREENLAND – NASA LIES AGAIN!

www.nasamoonhoax.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pokolraveluk

FAKE MARS ROVER CURIOSITY IS NEAR GREENLAND – NASA LIES AGAIN!

www.nasamoonhoax.com...

Haughton Mars Project:

www.marsinstitute.no...#!hmp/c1441

www.space.com...

Nasamoonhoax lies again.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Show me a Tim Horton's in the background of one of the pictures, then I'll be convinced.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
stunning how its the exact species likeness of Arctic lemming that NASA slipped up in airbrushing out before release!

Shame on NASA, what a sham.

So the question arises, why can't they show us what REALLY on Mars' surface!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
stunning how its the exact species likeness of Arctic lemming that NASA slipped up in airbrushing out before release!

Shame on NASA, what a sham.

So the question arises, why can't they show us what REALLY on Mars' surface!

They are obviously trying to keep a big secret, or taking the piss out of the punter. Seeing that their humour might not reach that far. It must be for reasons of our own safety . It might cause mass panic, and upset the paradigms of accepted belief systems. What would happen if suddenly say, aliens were accepted as a reality, and had been around us monkeys for millennia. High tech civilisations would have no problem living on Mars.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Son of Will
This is the best Mars anomaly I've ever seen. Arken would be proud =) (and maybe a tiny bit jealous too)

And I'm impressed with your sleuthing work on identifying these stones from different angles. This is very compelling stuff!

Yes I agree, this is all very compelling. I'm now pretty much convinced the rovers are on Earth.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join