It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Rovers actually in Canada?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom
Thank you for sharing this here Neill887! You have done some AMAZING investigative work here, and put together a most interesting thread - and those pics are truly something to behold; being all too familiar with our northern Canadian landscape, I find your hypothesis to be more than plausible.

To me, thinking outside of the box of our all too comfortable paradigm is the epitome of denying ignorance. Critical thinking at its finest - it was a pleasure to read through your process as well as the concise answers you gave to questions - which in turn offered up even more to support your case. There isn't a person here who truly knows where all of the funding for black projects goes - so in that regard, one theory is as good as another.

Thank you for your kind words

Admittedly, a lot of the work in the openingpost was copied from the youtube video I mentioned in the openingpost.

But I did put a lot of work in trying to put some other puzzle pieces together as well and trying to find a plausible narrative.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if people want to claim :

"the mars rovers are on a canadian island "

how about some evidence

as you are making the claim - try the diferences in such metrics as :

that would be apparent if the mars rovers media was coming from a canadian island - not mars

PS - and also expolain the absence of any rain // snow // clouds // frost // fog etc etc in the entire body of the rovers documented media return .

do i need to get popcorn ?

I'm not making the claim that they are on Earth, I'm just offering a possible explanation for some of the things people find odd about the Mars mission and the Mars pictures.

And before you get your popcorn, first take the time to read through this thread. It was already mentioned that the Mars society also has a base in Utah. That would answer your question about rain, snow, etc.

The Mars society has bases in Canada and Utah, because both landscapes resemble the landscape found on Mars.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Can't prove it (obviously), but I've always suspected that

1. We ARE on Mars, however...

2. NASA is, in general, a smokescreen. Not just a smokescreen, but at times, seems like some sort of bizarre psy-op; i.e. photos like these being let through, the 'air bubbles' seen in some of the ISS space walk footage, astronaut hair perms (that shake and return to original position when the person moves around), original Curiosity footage showing blue sky, etc.

3. Mars is actually currently inhabitable, by humans. And possibly has its own (ancient) population, apart from earth based humans. I do wonder if Disney's 'John Carter' is some low down leakage of truth.

Flame me all you want... this is what I suspect, not what I know.

Opinions are like a$$holes, so lets hope yours is pretty, and nicely bleached.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has really commented yet on the vertebrae looking rock. Here are the rocks in more detail:

Could these rocks really have been sculpted by erosion?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Neill887

Maybe you can get ATS to send a research team.

adventures.com...

Missed your post...

But that would be an intesting idea
Unfortunately Devon Island is the largest uninhabited island in the world. There would be some ground to cover...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No worries, I have a plan. We'll need ATS to pop for a couple of jet engines like Yves Rossy uses, and mount them on a hang glider. Phage could cover the small portion of the island that resembles Mars in no time.

As a bonus, why not take advantage of all the remote viewers here? They should be able to locate the rovers before the expedition even begins.

edit on 2-12-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: auto-correct can be wrong sometimes too

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

No worries, I have a plan. We'll need ATS to pop for a couple of jet engines like Yves Rossy uses, and mount them on a hang glider. Phage could cover the small portion of the island that resembles Mars in no time.

As a bonus, why not take advantage of all the remote viewers here? They should be able to locate the rovers before the expedition even begins.

I'm afraid that when we would find something, Nasa would just say those rovers were back-up rovers being tested on Earth.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887
I'm surprised that no one has really commented yet on the vertebrae looking rock. Here are the rocks in more detail:

Sure, absolutely. Just google up rock wind erosion images, and you'll see all sorts of great stuff. In fact, I encourage you to do so.. and then, imagine those pictures were Mars rocks. And if they were taken and we were analyzing them, think of all the amazing skeletons, structures, bones etc. that people would almost certainly claim they were.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another interesting video to add to this thread, is about a woman calling Coast 2 Coast claiming she worked for Nasa during the Viking mission. She says she saw humans walking towards the Viking rover and then suddenly the videofeed was cut:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Sure, absolutely. Just google up rock wind erosion images, and you'll see all sorts of great stuff. In fact, I encourage you to do so.. and then, imagine those pictures were Mars rocks. And if they were taken and we were analyzing them, think of all the amazing skeletons, structures, bones etc. that people would almost certainly claim they were.

There's many odd looking rock formations to be found, all sculpted by erosion. I'm wondering if there are any of those pictures but then for far smaller things?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another good point raised by RichPlanet TV (link in the OP), is this one:

Why would the Mars Society have to go all the way to Devon Island? It's uninhabited and really hard to get to. Aren't they making the operation there far harder than it needs to be, for their type of research?

You have to build facilities, get food there, spare parts, etc. You have to fly there and build your own landing strip. Is this all really necessary for the research they're doing there? Couldn't they have picked a site with similar terrain features that was far more accessible?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Great thread really interesting, but the age old debunkers comment, 'there must be 1000's of people in on this cover up working for NASA," must be taken into consideration. Also shouldn't there be some tracking from amateur astronomers of our rovers once it's launched from Earth?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Great thread really interesting, but the age old debunkers comment, 'there must be 1000's of people in on this cover up working for NASA," must be taken into consideration. Also shouldn't there be some tracking from amateur astronomers of our rovers once it's launched from Earth?

Maybe many people at Nasa are being fooled as well. Maybe you only need certain people at key positions in the organization to be in the know. And these people might not have a huge problem with fooling the public when they know something bigger and more important is going on.

Also those people in the know would have signed non-disclosure agreements with severe penalties attached. And these people would also know, that at a certain point in the future it would be acknowledged to the public that bases have been built on Mars. So why risk your pension, a huge fine and possible jail time for breaking your non-disclosure agreement?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Or maybe everyone at mission control is aware of the situation??

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If the moon landing was a lie, then obviously they'd have to keep upholding the lie. This may be exactly that. Good find, it is hilarious how "certain" people are that you are "wrong".

I could fake a Mars landing by my self, it's really not that inconceivable. All that is necessary is a camera shooting some barren-looking geography.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So please spare me the nonsense about attention and fame. I have better things to do with my life then being on the internet, anonymously looking for attention.

Sometimes I still wish I could go back to my old paradigm. That neatly ordered paradigm where things were way more predictable and I felt way more in control. From reading your post it seems that's still the paradigm you're in.

And when speaking about the subject in this thread, I believe I have offered some interesting facts and a good hypothesis about why the rovers might possibly be used as a smokescreen. All I'm doing is questioning things and I'm open to new information and opinions from skeptics and I've responded in a polite manner to everyone here.

For you to say "it's just a mindset" is way too easy... I could say the same about you and we would be getting nowhere.

No you haven't provided interesting facts or good hypothesis. All you have done is immersed yourself in silly and idiotic You Tube videos or the ramblings of the likes of Rich Planet. Anyone can do this and see all sorts of faces, etc and all it really demonstrates is just how gullible some people really are. All you are doing is immersing yourself in non-sense and gibberish and allowing yourself to be influenced by the lunatic fringe on You Tube. It is a mindset. I get it. You need this in your life and you get a kick out of people slapping you on the back and giving you stars. I bet reality kicks in with you in a few years time and you will look back in embarrassment at your ridiculous posts.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ya know the early missions to Mars had problems with large shadows creeping up behind them....then....bamm....no more pics, no more mission....they try so hard to hide the last pic of the shadow completely overtaking....

Also....I used to work up there with the testing grounds for minimum wage.....they had me run out now and then with paper towels and a bottle of windex with ammonia D...
edit on 2-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
No you haven't provided interesting facts or good hypothesis. All you have done is immersed yourself in silly and idiotic You Tube videos or the ramblings of the likes of Rich Planet. Anyone can do this and see all sorts of faces, etc and all it really demonstrates is just how gullible some people really are. All you are doing is immersing yourself in non-sense and gibberish and allowing yourself to be influenced by the lunatic fringe on You Tube. It is a mindset. I get it. You need this in your life and you get a kick out of people slapping you on the back and giving you stars. I bet reality kicks in with you in a few years time and you will look back in embarrassment at your ridiculous posts.

Wow, I'm impressed by the wisdom in your words! You must have converted many people back to rational thinking with your swearing and your emotional approach...
edit on 3-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
When I first saw the skeleton pictures last year that Arken posted I suspected the rover was not on Mars. Any one that thinks the vertebra are just rocks is in major denial. At first I was on the fence. Did Mars once have advanced life forms or are we being duped again. I chose the latter.
edit on 3-12-2015 by williamjoseph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm confused. How is that science proving that nothing can get past the radiation belts around Earth?

You certainly seem to be, since I never said anything about radiation belts. I think you may have responded to the wrong post.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join