It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Rovers actually in Canada?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the "Bio Station Alpha" video? Where someone found something that looked like a structure using Google Mars? This was also covered by the mainstream media. Interesting watch:

www.youtube.com...

And then Nasa explained it away as just an artifact in the pictures. Do we already have a secret presence on Mars that needs to stay hidden so the Pentagon can build as many bases as possible to claim as much of Mars as possible, before other countries and private parties get to Mars?
edit on 30-11-2015 by Neill887 because: spelling

edit on 1-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All we have to do is take some photos from practically anywhere in Arizona or Utah, add some red filter from any free digital enhancing software/photoshop and walla ! Mars ! There are way too many speculative objects in supposed Mars photos. For some reason I was thinking Australia but your Canadian theory makes more sense. Good Thread, lots of good info and pics. It would be funny if Media Elites faked out some people and put them on the island and they thought they were on Mars and stayed inside the pods and only went out with o2 and suits all so THE LARGEST MOST POPULAR reality show can fake out the world with the biggest scam ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Neill887

Whoa! That's a dang artifact lol,,,that's a real deal something besides rocks, so for all the "its a rock" folks watch this vid.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
You do know they are on earth right?

Nothing can get passed the radiation belts around earth without failing or plain just falling apart.

You do know that its not only US that has sent spacecrafts outside earth. Many other countries have. Are all faking?

And Voyager 1 is outside the Solar System, its signal can be picked by all countries. Dopler effect can verify speed of the craft and its outward trajectory.
edit on 30/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
All we have to do is take some photos from practically anywhere in Arizona or Utah, add some red filter from any free digital enhancing software/photoshop and walla ! Mars ! There are way too many speculative objects in supposed Mars photos. For some reason I was thinking Australia but your Canadian theory makes more sense. Good Thread, lots of good info and pics. It would be funny if Media Elites faked out some people and put them on the island and they thought they were on Mars and stayed inside the pods and only went out with o2 and suits all so THE LARGEST MOST POPULAR reality show can fake out the world with the biggest scam ever.

Yeah, maybe the Mars One project is a set-up

The Mars One project has been selecting all these ordinary citizens that would NEVER make it to Mars and would never survive on Mars. The people they selected so far seem gullible enough to fall for something like that

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Also note how almost ALL of Russia's missions to Mars have failed. This is an interesting list, because it also mentions how the missions failed:

en.wikipedia.org...

And don't forget that Russia did manage to land on Venus and send back pictures to Earth...

Were the United States first to gain some type of presence on Mars and are they trying to keep competitors away?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887
Does anyone remember the "Bio Station Alpha" video? Where someone found something that looked like a structure using Google Mars? This was also covered by the mainstream media: Interesting watch:

www.youtube.com...

And then Nasa explained it away as just an artifact in the pictures. Do we already have a secret presence on Mars that needs to stay hidden so the Pentagon can build as many bases as possible to claim as much of Mars as possible, before other countries and private parties get to Mars?

Other than the US, ESA, India has orbitors around Mars at this very moment. All cannot be lying. Russia also had orbitors around Mars previously.
edit on 30/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Nothing can get passed the radiation belts around earth without failing or plain just falling apart.

You're joking don't you?

The dose is not so considerable and now we have an excellent radioprotectant called buckminsterfullerene C60. If I remember well, you can endure a double dose of radiation before lethality is reached with this stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

Does anyone remember the "Bio Station Alpha" video? Where someone found something that looked like a structure using Google Mars? This was also covered by the mainstream media: Interesting watch:

www.youtube.com...

Other than the US, Russia, ESA, India has orbitors around Mars at this very moment. All cannot be lying.

Russia as well? They're not mentioned in this list as having an operational orbiter around Mars right now:

en.wikipedia.org...

And the US and Europe have always collaborated. India might just be smart enough to keep their mouths shut. It would not be in India's interest to disclose anything anyway, especially when they've potentially been warned.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Other than the US, Russia, ESA, India has orbitors around Mars at this very moment. All cannot be lying.

Russia as well? They're not mentioned in this list as having an operational orbiter around Mars right now:

en.wikipedia.org...

And the US and Europe have always collaborated. India might just be smart enough to keep their mouths shut. It would not be in India's interest to disclose anything anyway, especially when they've potentially been warned.

I edited my posts regarding Russia. Soon China, Japan will join in too.

And Russia was already there previously. You think they have been warned too? To keep shut. And if such great deadly secrets exists and organisations protect it, you think they will miss a rodent on a pic? Photographic illusions are more likely.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Wha.... It all makes sense now!!!
Mouse on Mars ?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I always thought that the rodent certainly didn't look like a stone. Now you have blown my little mind. At least in my country the Government takes the p$%## in different ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I edited my posts regarding Russia. Soon China, Japan will join in too.

And Russia was already there previously. You think they have been warned too? To keep shut. And if such great deadly secrets exists and organisations protect it, you think they will miss a rodent on a pic? Photographic illusions are more likely.

Looking at the wikipedia list, the last successful Russian mission was in 1988 and it says their orbital observations were successful but I don't know in how much detail they were able to observe the surface of the planet.

Also, from a military espionage point of view it's wise for Russia to not disclose what they might already know. Keep your enemy guessing at all time.

And when it comes to the pics, if they have people scanning the pictures before releasing them, the pictures will be scanned by ordinary footsoldiers. They would most likely have computer programs assisting them, but maybe these aren't advanced enough. And maybe there are a couple of folks there that want the secret to come out. So they just might play dumb and say sorry when their superior gets angry at them for not picking up on certain things.

Also, when you look at the larger original pictures from Nasa, it's actually quite hard to pick up the things I mentioned in the opening post. Don't forget that if they have people scanning the pictures before releasing them, they're completely outnumberd by an army of ordinary citizens scrutinizing each detail of each picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I always thought that the rodent certainly didn't look like a stone. Now you have blown my little mind. At least in my country the Government takes the p$%## in different ways.

Yeah, when I first saw that picture it just looked very odd but I wasn't convinced it was a mouse or rat or whatever. But when I saw the lemming picture with its small limbs, that does fit the Mars picture together with the rest of the story.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What is an Earth like planet in the Goldilocks zone worth? pretty much incalculable I'd guess. Why would the country that has invested so much, hand out all the knowledge gained from the investment to any who would like to read the research papers. If the public of said country got to know, then the rest of the world would as well, so that's self defeating. Since the military has the greatest investment in the space program. The expertise and knowledge gained from this massive investment, would first come under a need to know protocol.

You can smell many rats with regards to the Space program, they have all been discussed on ATS. Along with Lunar anomalies. My bet is that Mars has a disinformation Department , and whatever we are not being told about, would have something to do with the fact that" truly above top secret projects" are at least fifty years ahead of the technology that we are familiar with. That is massive compared to the fact that we could hardly fly anywhere a hundred years ago.

So whatever morsels the Mars Department puts out , its more to do with maintaining the status quo, than informing the public.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

What is an Earth like planet in the Goldilocks zone worth? pretty much incalculable I'd guess. Why would the country that has invested so much, hand out all the knowledge gained from the investment to any who would like to read the research papers. If the public of said country got to know, then the rest of the world would as well, so that's self defeating. Since the military has the greatest investment in the space program. The expertise and knowledge gained from this massive investment, would first come under a need to know protocol.

Yes, I agree. It would be in the best interest of the US to downplay how interesting Mars is as a planet. Why would you invest billions of dollars and then share that information freely with the rest of the world? Why would you advertise Mars to others if you're the one doing most of the work?

I wouldn't be surprised if Mars is way more interesting than we're being told, when it comes to the presence of liquid water for instance. In reality, scientific inquiry and transparency will always take a backseat to military strategic interests.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
you must have missed the obvious........the moosehead bottle caps all over.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Mars has absolutely no military or strategic value. It is too far away and too difficult to get there for it to be any use to anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Voyager disagrees with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

Well in this ATS thread, posted last week, they were discussing a dome. Rover dome, posted Nov. 25, 2015

I am unfamiliar with Canada. Are there any known observatories or research stations on this island?

Actually there are DEW (Defense Early Warning) radar stations left over from the cold war on Devon island. I know this as my sister spent many summers in university traveling up there as part of a clean up crew to deal with the leaking PCB's from the diesel generators. She actually ended up doing a masters thesis on how pumpkins can metabolize PCB's safely. I remember her telling me and showing me pics of the NASA Mars habitat test sites she visited when she was up there.

I suppose this could be a plausible theory. But I just don't see why after building and successfully testing robots and rockets, they wouldn't just go all the way to Mars.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join