It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO tracking Commercial Airplane...11.30.2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
just got this on you tube channel ....

it's clear and you can most certainly see the craft...the plane is at 25,000ft ....and is definately is tracking the plane as it turns and movea with it.. the woman states..."do you see this? !!!!"

I'm a little freaked out as this is possibly the best clarity of a UFO I've seen in a very long time..

thoughts? .....

edit on 30-11-2015 by Komodo because: ....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think it looks pretty dang awesome whatever it is... I also think it could be the most legit footage ever but just because it is SecureTeam and they have hoaxed it will go straight to the hoax bin... They said the original source was linked in the description... Quickly, go! Link that one! Hurry! Quit reading and go!!!!!!!

I don't agree with that simply because it is a popular channel so people send them videos and stuff.. It's like throwing out the dishes with the dishwater.... I often wish we as members could have a check box to basically choose as a membership which forum something goes into... Things go to LOL so fast, yet how many times do we find out later something was not what it seemed? Rant done cool vid!!
edit on 30-11-2015 by wastedown because: I had to post fast, so I came back to drop some stuff off and see a man, about a horse... Thank you, I'll be here all week.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, that's interesting. I like how you can see the contrail coming off it, and how fast it turns to follow the plane. As the poster above stated, its to bad its from secure-team.
Nonetheless very good video.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is another airplane at a distance at the same altitude. It makes a 180 degree turn and going in the same direction as the viewing airplane. You see it's contrail and that makes it look weird. There is no UFO here just another airplane...sorry.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
from the comments

It's an Air France 747 flying 1000 above you, and flying away from you at right angles, so you are flying past it, which makes it look like it is turning

Link

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is the original

edit on 30-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6 i was about to come in here and agree with you but i,ve never saw a plane turn that fast,video manipulation probably but can,t say for fact so excuse the pun but still up in the air.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

CGI, its all fake. Good fake though.
No photo or video evidence is credible anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Brought to you by Secure Team. Without even watching the video a bad taste is left in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the statement about flying past the plane is what makes it seem to turn, is true. That does make sense.

top topics

join