It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Enjoy
hope the photos are clear

Prophecy of Nostradamus

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
srry, was drunk
edit on 30-11-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Enjoy
hope the photos are clear

Prophecy of Nostradamus

The second prophecy is about prince Harry

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"ATTACK ON PARIS AND THE OCCUPATION OF ROME. GREAT NAVAL BATTLES"

Now this caught my attention...

And was it Nostradamus that also predicted 9/11?

edit on 30-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Funny how the "predictions" of Nostradamus get "translated" after the event. I've yet to see a Nostradamus "translation" be presented before something happens.

Anyone can look at his texts and see that he meant X after X has happened, but never before. Kind of makes it not really a prediction though, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have always been intrigued by his predictions.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

See, that's the biggest problem I have with Nostradamus's predictions. Even if someone were to "break the code" and associate each quatrain with a time and place, would those four lines really describe the event well-enough that we could prevent it ahead of time? I don't think so.

Perhaps Nostradamus had good intentions, but if only he were a lot more specific about his predictions we wouldn't be scrambling to associate one of his many quatrains to the next global tragedy.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Passerby1996
a reply to: TerryDon79

Perhaps Nostradamus had good intentions, but if only he were a lot more specific about his predictions we wouldn't be scrambling to associate one of his many quatrains to the next global tragedy.

A nice summary on the Quatrains...star for you

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

There were some fake quatrains going around for a while, after 9/11, but as far as I know, none of his actual real quatrains described 9/11.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Funny how the "predictions" of Nostradamus get "translated" after the event. I've yet to see a Nostradamus "translation" be presented before something happens.

Anyone can look at his texts and see that he meant X after X has happened, but never before. Kind of makes it not really a prediction though, right?

lol. common sense would dictate such, but people will believe to their heart's content.
which is cool. its entertaining to think a man was able to predict for god knows how long,
---
its also interesting that this guy's predictions seem to have no time line. maybe his last prediction was 5 decades ago, what makes people think he just will be predicting until forever... when will his predictions become irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The picture is more clear in your other thread on exactly the same topic.
Clear enough to show that the prophecy is about a Soviet Union which ceased to exist in 1991, and that the predicted events are due to take place in 1999.
So that prophecy should be easy enough to check. Just go through the news reports of 1999. If they do not show a non-existent Soviet Union sweeping through western Europe, then Nostradamus was a false prophet.
edit on 1-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join