It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zhirinovsky proposes to drop a nuclear bomb on the Strait of Bosphorus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think the guy is insane obviously but more to the point I like how he is unaware of his own racist & religionist views .

Unfortunately , there are lots of people who agree with him .

I live in Istanbul , right at the sea front on Bosphorous .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
with all going on in the area i would seriously think about moving far away from there
at least temporarily!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

That would just about ruin your day, wouldn't it?

The dude is certifiably insane, unfortunately he has supporters.

ETA: I'd be thinking relocation, personally...
edit on 11/30/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I agree with the other posts, there are too many nutcases running the show...it be only wise to relocate from any potential targets..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I watched the video...where did he mention a nuclear bomb? He talks about Russia merely needing to sit back and watch Turkey's other enemies tear it apart. He mentions that he doesn't think NATO or the US will help Turkey. He doesn't mention using a bomb.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This prophecy would have made little sense even a year ago....

When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople [today’s Istanbul], you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute. link

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Where exactly does he propose dropping a nuke on the Bosphorus strait?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Absolutely no where in that video does he say to drop a nuclear bomb on anything, nor does he even mention a nuclear bomb.

Title of this thread and the video are very incorrect.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not seeing exactly where he states that or is it just the video title saying he says that. Hope it's just a sensational title. Surely don't need anyone following a ridiculous and very dangerous, lead and to even think about it.
edit on 30-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Where, precisely, in the video does he say this?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
This prophecy would have made little sense even a year ago....

When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople [today’s Istanbul], you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute. link

If the lamb of God turned out to be
Prince Harry would you follow him
Or would you reject him

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

It's not in the video the statement was made in a radio interview.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WHy harry... why not william?
edit on 2015-11-30T21:30:24-06:00201511bpm3011pm2430 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It seems like the whole world is having a psychotic breakdown.

Ever since I was a child I’ve had this notion in the back of my head that before I die I’ll get to see one of those mushroom clouds rising in the distance. I’ve never given it much credance, though, and just chalked it up as a silly thought. More and more these days, though, I’m beginning to think that maybe it wasn’t so silly after-all.

We’re living in dangerous times...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lucky for everyone, he's just an opposition party leader I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ah, well that would have been nice to know. How is everyone else expected to know that? Instead we get a video having nothing to do with what the op title suggested. I hate threads like this!

edit on 30-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
He didnt say anything about nukes at all, he just mentioned Turkey is about to have all kinds of econimic problems and come apart due to militants fighting within Turkey and a possible military takeover.

OP is misleading and false

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ah, well that would have been nice to know. How is everyone else expected to know that? Instead we get a video having nothing to do with what the op title suggested. I hate threads like this!

Agreed this is what happens when people don't look into what Is claimed. His actual statement was:
"A nuclear attack can destroy Istanbul very easily. Just one nuclear bomb in the Istanbul Strait will wash the city away," he told Moscow Speaking Radio.

But remember this is also the same person that told one of his aids to rape a female reporter. So to say he's unstable is an understatement.
edit on 11/30/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He's the Curtis LeMay of Russia.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Prince Harry has not yet made himself known as The Messiah. If he does, most will reject his claim, as he has no appointment to refer to. Harry is not the Messiah. He is irrelevant until relevant, with absolutely no reason to believe he will do anything about anything, for anyone.

Your steadfast need to be right is clouding any insight to the subject at hand or to be accomplished. Harry is just Prince Harry.

The Messiah is here, always has been, just like Satan.

Russia is not going to bring about Rapture. America is not Babylon. Israel is not a country.

Humanity's failure is not predestined by GOD. We own this Hell Hole. Now is our reality.

Stop trying to wiggle out of life. Live however you want, and die like all have before us. Accept life, change yourself should you so desire. We all get shuffled back into the deck. Just know, the house always wins. There is our GOD. One game, one way, one outcome, limitless avenues, gambles, strategies...all lead to the same end.

Piney, seriously, even if you're on to it, we all lose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join