It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati death camps.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Loosing chromosomes must be catching....I think you stood too close to the OP and were infected with his penchant for nonsense....

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Loosing chromosomes must be catching....I think you stood too close to the OP and were infected with his penchant for nonsense....

Oh so historic facts and events that actually happened, which is actually written in historic TEXTBOOKS to you is nonsense? Sure, why not dismiss history and claim 2+2=5.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

You may want to study your own historic text books. You will find, within them is written the very same thing.

This is the difference between you and me, I actually studied in college thank you. (y) are you saying historic textbooks are lies? Then if so, you give even more credibility to those who claim history is a lie.

Just saying, before YOU try character assassination, you may want to educate yourself on History. READING is fundamental, last time i checked.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Dracula is the leader of the Illuminati?

Well, all this time I thought the Illuminati was just a term brought-up from history to describe a mythical secret group that doesn't actually exist.

But if Dracula is at the helm, it must be true.

The real brains of the outfit is Frankenstein's monster.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Search for "dracula death camp" and this ATS thread is top of the line on Google. Congrats to the OP for originality. That being said, I have found definitive proof that not only is Dracula not leading any death camps, but that he is very much opposed to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: Lora73

Now just wait....if Dracula were around now,he could do the job our countries can't seem to do. After all,he did stop the Ottoman Turks dead in their tracks.Totally freaked them out and all.

He was a great military leader it is true but he had learned from the Turks which is why he could beat them because as a child he was taken from his parents and became a Turkish soldier, at that time many male children were abducted from their parents and taken to Turkey to serve as soldiers.
Can you imagine how these boys feel,abducted from their parents brought to Turkey to learn the rules of warfare and when they finish the training when they become good soldiers they sent them on to the front in same area that have been abducted, they were completely Turkish soldiers who fought against their families of their friends neighbors. It was perhaps the cruelest thing that Ottoman Empire was doing at that time.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is the difference between you and me, I actually studied in college thank you. (y) are you saying historic textbooks are lies? Then if so, you give even more credibility to those who claim history is a lie.

Not lies, but truth fashioned to give certain impressions... Just like today... Only now those misleading impressions can be dismantled in a day, whereas before they had a much long shelf life....
edit on 1-12-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobaFettish

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

How is it possible to "drift" on this thread? j/s

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How did this thread and it's currently 5 flags make the ATS Front Page (or what I always thought of as the "front page") LOL!!

Woah.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
How did this thread and it's currently 5 flags make the ATS Front Page (or what I always thought of as the "front page") LOL!!

Woah.

ATS is smart enough to recognize that Dracula leading the Illuminati take-over of the world is easily one of the funniest things ever written. Of course, jokes aside, maybe "Dracula" is just a code-name or the OP was calling the leader a "blood-sucker"...but figured "leech" didn't do it justice.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

First you need to prove the Illuminati exist or not
Good luck with that

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84

originally posted by: raedar

Woah.

ATS is smart enough to recognize that Dracula leading the Illuminati take-over of the world is easily one of the funniest things ever written. Of course, jokes aside, maybe "Dracula" is just a code-name or the OP was calling the leader a "blood-sucker"...but figured "leech" didn't do it justice.

Love it lol

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

It also served the purpose of keeping whatever king or nobleman from attacking them at the time,because they knew their kids lives were forfeit if they did.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And which cities are those?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
My, my, aren't we all so eager to mock Mr. FredrikV with his Dracula death camp theory? (what follows is written in my mocking voice: more nasaley, slightly higher pitched, and laced with an idiotic drawl)"Oh he said Dracula, does that mean Frankenstein is your right hand man? Where's Igor? Hyuh, hyuuuh. More like Illuminothing! Yeah!" Surprised we haven't heard the trademark "pics or it didn't happen" line yet. A pox on your "pics or it didn't happen!" My dog laid some dookie this morning. You believe that or do I need pics? Hold on, then...

Nah, just kidding. I'm pretty sure that would be against the terms and conditions. Seriously though, maybe the guy is yanking our chain. I don't care. I want to hear his story even if that's all it is, so can we let him lay it out there before we crap up his thread with three pages of mockery and poorly delivered attempts at debunkery(oh wait we're already there)! Well, now that we've crapped up this guys wild theory thread with three pages of mockery and poorly delivered attempts at debunkery, can we let him lay out what he thinks or believes is going on? We'll have plenty of time to mock him later, I wanna hear his bloody story!
edit on 2-12-2015 by engineercutout because: correction

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Interesting theory, ghost cities as death camps. Is there any documentation supporting your claims? I would like to see it. I'm well aware of the historical precedent that makes your claims not quite so fanciful as some might like to think. Wholesale government murder is not new or all that rare even, though I think it is easy for many to refuse to believe that type of thing is happening because it seems so far-fetched until it's happening to you.

Ask the Native Americans, the Jews, the Armenians, I could really go on and on and fill a post with the names of various ethnic groups that have been slaughtered over the centuries, often by the ruling powers of their region. Government murder killed five times as many people as all the wars combined between 1900 and 1987, according to a book by R.J. Rummel entitled "Death By Government".

Please though, good sir, do tell. Whether this is a tall tale or the absolute truth, I for one would like to hear what you have to tell; so, please get on with it before the virtual audience here tags another two pages of mockery onto the reading. Details, please. Tell us what you know, if you've got something to share.

Also, your second link didn't work for me.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Also, has anyone seen any similar threads about ghost cities as possible death camps? It is an interesting theory. What do they build these ghost cities for anyhow?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So.. do you have some I dunno.. actual evidence of millions of Chinese being bussed into death cities? You know.. proof. That silly thing sometimes we want to actually verify a fantastical claim is actually true.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Tell us more about these Illuminati death camps, please.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hope I didn't offend anyone too much, I was just trying to move the narrative along. I suppose I got a little carried away. Should've saved it up for a juicier tale. Oh well.

Maybe the man got him. You know, the chicom gestapo. Whisked him away to one of those death camps he was trying to tell us all about. I'd guess he probably was yanking our chain, though, and just ran out of material.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join