It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati death camps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well HAPPY MONDAY everyone!!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredrikV
a reply to: introvert

Nope, that Dracula-like demon was not the leader of the Illuminati, he was the head of the USA and its' leader. In the pyramid of evil, the hierarchy of demons, I don't know how big he was. Beelzebub was higher, though he was in hell, not on earth. Dracula is dead.

Back on topic though,

www.wnd.com...

This deathcamp is in Africa.

s3.amazonaws.com... ites_yunan_1430642939_crop_550x367.jpg

That one is in China...

That's a picture of one of the deathcamps. It makes Auschwitz look like a small-time enterprise.

So, back on topic shall we?

What exactly is the topic ? I am confused. I love a good Dracula story but come on now.... of the Illumanothing ? And the ghost cities of China have never really been populated and are documented rather well. As for depopulation...I keep saying this plan failed if there ever was a plan as the populations on earth have never decreased but risen dramatically in the last few years.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Barry Soetero's boss Dracula and his Illuminati is operating several death camps in places like China and Angola.

In China some 50 million people have perished thus far in these cities of death. In Angola some 4 million.

It is time we stop decrying the loss of three presidents and their soldiers, get our priorities straight and bring this matter up to the appropriate authorities.

In Paris the main discussion and issue for the climate conference participants was/is population reduction. 'Bout time we hang the traitors...

G,day mate
ok someone has to say it and i will
wow that REALLY SUCKS

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

G,day mate
struth i agree 110 %.
with dracula running the bloody show i need beer and i need it now
been on the dry for 26hrs but i'm not counting
pigs ar*e i'm not
ere have one on me

so i lied
have two

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

Trying to find your missing chromosome so I can translate what the **** you just said....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Lol... Youll never find it... He buried it for safekeeping, and forget where...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

Now just wait....if Dracula were around now,he could do the job our countries can't seem to do. After all,he did stop the Ottoman Turks dead in their tracks.Totally freaked them out and all.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well...Alllrigghhtty then. I am either :
1) Having a bad side-effect from my new stress meds
2) Still asleep and dreaming this thread
3) Going off my rocker
4) All the above
Right now , I choose 4
So , I can star and flag it for uniqueness and it should not matter.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What's this dracula's name? Where does he work in the gov orother sector?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

steps 4567 work the coffee bar

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

He did, indeed.

He was, emphasis on was, one bad man. Emphasis on bad.
edit on 11/30/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Vlad the Impaler the total bad-ass back in the day.

Sigh.
Now it's all fictional haberdashery and poor grips on reality.
No love for the nightlife.
How dreary.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Nope, that Dracula-like demon was not the leader of the Illuminati, he was the head of the USA and its' leader. In the pyramid of evil, the hierarchy of demons, I don't know how big he was. Beelzebub was higher, though he was in hell, not on earth. Dracula is dead.

Back on topic though,

www.wnd.com...

This deathcamp is in Africa.

s3.amazonaws.com... ites_yunan_1430642939_crop_550x367.jpg

That one is in China...

That's a picture of one of the deathcamps. It makes Auschwitz look like a small-time enterprise.

So, back on topic shall we?

Back on topic?
How is posting a picture of one of China's many abandoned cities in any way related to this topic?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
All right, guys--we're gonna need some cloves of garlic, sharpened wooden stakes, coffins and grave dirt, shovels, and a sword or something to chop the heads off before we stuff the garlic in.

Ready, set--GET TO THE CHOPPER.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Don't know Dracula's name but I bet it's found on the lesser 🔑. Not the impaler of transylvania, but one who looked like one...

As for abandoned Chinese city. This deathcamp pictured, one of several in existence, is situated in the middle of a desert with no watersupply, no foodsupply, no electricity and they ship in busloads of people there every day! The deserts outside the city is littered with bodies. Inside the camp they incinerate the bodies. All houses are made fireproof. Someone here said these 'abandoned' cities are 'well documented' - where??

50 million Chinese have been shipped off to these camps thus far and murdered...

Chinese police and military compose of ~20 million scumbags. The armed resistance in China only some three million, and growing...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Dracula, Stalin, they were great leaders have misrepresented Gaddafi, Assad, Putin Kim Jong-un Ahmadinejad and vice versa nits and butchers remained in history as a great Vladimir great , Catherine 2 , Peter 1 , Cromwell Trozkiy let the land they be fiberglass

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

If you think Obama is the leader of the Illuminati you are sadly mistakened. Obama is only a puppet, I think what you want, is to focus on the Rothschilds, Rockefellers the Soros, and anything that has a Jesuit in it. The Jesuits/Zionism ARE the illuminati. (Zionism is NOT Jewish, let me repeat that, Zionism is NOT/NAY Jewish, they pose as Jews but they are not Jews) They Just go by different names now. In a way, the word "illuminati" is only a distraction. To understand this, you need to study history all the way to Bavaria. By answering these questions. Who was the founder and who was he before he created the illuminati?

The following is a historic FACT, undeniable and TROLL PROOF. (Theories are NOT present here so, to trolls, SHUT IT, dismissing history makes YOU insane.)

Adam Weishshaupt, was a Jesuit who created the Illuminati in 1776 after the Jesuits were caught messing with the economies in other countries. For awhile, the Jesuits sought asylum in Russia after people rebelled against them. Adam went back to Germany and created the Illuminati WITH THE PROMISE of resurrecting the JESUIT ORDER. From there they INFILTRATED freemasonry, and gained many loyal followers.

The Original Intent of the Illuminati when it was created was the resurrection of the Jesuits. The Jesuits worshiped the Goddess of Egypt. This is why there were Jesuits even within the catholic church. Mary is just a cover for this Egyptian Goddess. They don't really believe in Yah Shu ah, nor the gospels.

---------------End of Historic Facts

It worked, who do we have as a pope now? Mr Jesuit Francis and he bows to the queen Jezebel of England. (in secret)

But if you wish to go to the higher order, research Michael Tsarion and the order of the black sun. THIS order goes back THOUSANDS of years.

Obama? I think deep down inside he is a nice guy. But he is but another sheep following the herd just like the rest of us

Edit: As for the Camps, they exist, and denying their existence, only really places you in danger of running into those death traps. Those who head the warning and the signs are most likely to live to see another day. Those who deny... well.. we all know what happens to them during horror movies. (Its an analogy/metaphor.)
So.. don't be THAT guy. But be wise and question everything.

edit on st2015000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 01 Dec 2015 07:03:15 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2015 07:03:15 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You know what I am compelled to say something in reply to that.
Thank you, first of all. And secondly this made me laugh out loud:

The following is a historic FACT, undeniable and TROLL PROOF. (Theories are NOT present here so, to trolls, SHUT IT, dismissing history makes YOU insane.) 

"Troll Proof" ...that's a good one.

It worked, who do we have as a pope now? Mr Jesuit Francis and he bows to the queen Jezebel of England. (in secret) 

But if you wish to go to the higher order, research Michael Tsarion and the order of the black sun. THIS order goes back THOUSANDS of years. 

I dont know about the English Monarch (Elizabeth 2nd) being a Jezebel that a Jesuit Pope would BOW to... That contradicts everything I know or thought I knew about the relationship between "The Pope of the Holy Sea" & "The Defender of the (Aglican) Faith / Governor of the Church of England/ Her Royal Highness Queen of England"... But I will follow your lead and look into Michael Tsarion and see what comes up. Thanks for carefully ironing out the truth from the absurdity of the OP.
(I dropped some hints but wasn't in the mood to do as well)
edit on 1-12-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Dracula is the leader of the Illuminati?

Well, all this time I thought the Illuminati was just a term brought-up from history to describe a mythical secret group that doesn't actually exist.

But if Dracula is at the helm, it must be true.

Doesn't actually exist? Do some research, hell a google search even. The illuminati of Bavaria was a real thing, it still might exist in some form or fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join