It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell - New scans of the Ramey Memo : Can it now be enhanced/deciphered?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
good point,and yes it is frustrating for sure.I wonder if we will ever know what really happened .

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Blue Shift
whats more plausable...."MA FPE" or WRECK in the letter?
It looks like the latter to me.

It would be plausible except for the clear and obvious fact right in front of your eyes that it doesn't work. What it could be is some kind of Army Air Force acronym or code with which we are completely unfamiliar, and that it is indicative of the reflector array that was connected to the balloon. "M1-IPC" or something like that.

I can see FINDING, you can see VIEWING, and others see VICTIMS. Hardly absolute evidence of anything other than it's up for interpretation because of the poor quality.

NYU radar targets used during the time were ML-307. Good find and possible fill-in word.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
I can see FINDING, you can see VIEWING, and others see VICTIMS. Hardly absolute evidence of anything other than it's up for interpretation because of the poor quality.

NYU radar targets used during the time were ML-307. Good find and possible fill-in word.

I can go with either FINDING or VIEWING. Didn't know about the designation of the radar targets. Interesting.

EDIT: There was also apparently an "ML-306" rectangular radar target also used at the time.

It's not a perfect match but it at least that makes a little more sense than "WRECK." However, given variations in the shapes of the letters used for the teletype font as opposed to Courier, which I'm using here, it's not too bad.
edit on 18-5-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Great post!

I always thought the photos looked a bit staged, like they werent really looking at what they should be

hope someone can decipher these scans ?

this is a great post... probably one of the only sites that still does what it says on the tin

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Although I am a giant skeptic I do take issue with a couple things from the incident.

1. Why does this super secret balloon project look like it was constructed out of the cheapest materials possible and constructed with the same skill level as my 3 year old neice?

2. If it was so super duper secret then why were they so quick to come out and show it in all its rickety glory?

Just say it was a satellite and move on. Keep the secret project secret.

Just 2 things that have always bugged me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
1. Why does this super secret balloon project look like it was constructed out of the cheapest materials possible and constructed with the same skill level as my 3 year old neice?

It was pretty good sized and needed to be very light. It would also be discarded or lost after one use. Without a lot of cheap plastic around at the time, tin foil and balsa wood is pretty light and a good choice. Just because it was Top Secret doesn't mean it would be made out of platinum and diamonds.

2. If it was so super duper secret then why were they so quick to come out and show it in all its rickety glory?

The project was secret, but the thing itself was pretty innocuous, and easily passed off as a simple weather balloon target, rather than a Soviet nuclear weapon explosion detector.

No satellites at the time. Weather balloon was a good explanation. Much better than telling people a modified V-2 rocket carrying baby corpses was launched by Nazis from White Sands and went astray.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It was pretty good sized and needed to be very light. It would also be discarded or lost after one use. Without a lot of cheap plastic around at the time, tin foil and balsa wood is pretty light and a good choice. Just because it was Top Secret doesn't mean it would be made out of platinum and diamonds.

The project was secret, but the thing itself was pretty innocuous, and easily passed off as a simple weather balloon target, rather than a Soviet nuclear weapon explosion detector.

No satellites at the time. Weather balloon was a good explanation. Much better than telling people a modified V-2 rocket carrying baby corpses was launched by Nazis from White Sands and went astray.

I doubt that flimsy thing was going to be one of our lines of defense against the Russians.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I doubt that flimsy thing was going to be one of our lines of defense against the Russians.

It was only going to try to detect experimental Russian atomic explosions, which didn't happen until two years later. No DEW Line in place yet.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FoxesNeverQuit
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Great post!

I always thought the photos looked a bit staged, like they werent really looking at what they should be

hope someone can decipher these scans ?

this is a great post... probably one of the only sites that still does what it says on the tin

I agree .
Also EBE's or not,
their body language pegs
the "deceptive about something" meter.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just a tag so I can later find an awesome well researched post, always enjoyed all the theories around Roswell but never had the time to truly dig in and read it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It was only going to try to detect experimental Russian atomic explosions, which didn't happen until two years later. No DEW Line in place yet.

Not saying it wasn't that. I just figured something the army built would have been able to survive a thunderstorm. That thing looks like a house fan would have put it out of commission.

Just something that bugged me.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If you think it was written by telex machine, why don't you find one such machine or another telex note to at least find the type of font? I guess government offices used more or less same types of machines and shouldn't be that hard to find different telexes from archives.

Then there is double " sign and you could calculate proportions from that sign to other letters and figure our the number of letters in each word. Then maybe try to find same or similar pattern of "stains", to find out combinations of letters like "ing" in verbs or a lone "a" as an article. Or a dot "." on the end of sentences, if there are any in telexes at all.

And since some stains are blacker than others (look at the proposed solution on supraimposed image in earlier posts), why not connect blacker stains to get a part of a letter and then figure out to which letter in font such partial line belongs.

For example the "L" in "ML-306" doesn't seem to be L to me, since there is a black stain on the right side above lower L line, though that black smudge might not even come from a letter at all...

Also words like "connected" seem useful cause "NN" has 4 upper dots very closely spaced and by knowing the space distance in " sign in relation to N-line spacing in same telex machine you can discard at least half of the letters when you see something like "NN".

Or ask someone with remote viewing capabilities.

Just my thoughts...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Bringing this thread out of temporary stasis…extensive research on the Ramey Memo has been posted on this thread…so with the information below, it seems apropos to revive it….

I found the following which looks to be still active…..

…..”We are offering a $10,000 reward for the first person or group/lab that can provide a definite read of the Ramey memo. The point of contact for this is [email protected] “….

Is anyone up for the challenge to reel in 10G’s ???

Go for it if you can….

Good Luck 🍀

The website registration is up to date 2021..
Source: ROSWELL UFO INCIDENT

👽🛸😉👍🏼

edit on 19-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join