It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: tony9802

This sounds a lot like the Canadian government and how they give every resource to immigrants/refugees but ignore their own natural born citizens needs.

This is what we have to pay close attention to, because this is going to be the breaking point.

Right now they have their finger in the dike, but the cracks are getting wider and people are up to their necks in water.

People have lost their generosity, they are starting to become angry. When the flood gates open, the people will become resistant and rebellious, then there will be no putting the Genie back into the bottle.

You can't take make the destitute pay for services knowing they can't afford it, while taking the money they paid into the system, to give free services to non-citizens, that have not paid into the system, and not expect some serious blow back.

This is an in your face, we are not even going to try to hide it set up.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Browsing through the news once again and it seems as though things are not going to get better for those countries that have been forced to receive the refugee influx:

www.zerohedge.com...

"The Swedes see the welfare systems failing them. Swedes have had to get used to the government prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes.

"There are no apartments, no jobs, we don't dare go shopping anymore [without a gun], but we're supposed to think everything's great. ... Women and girls are raped by these non-European men, who come here claiming they are unaccompanied children, even though they are grown men. ... You Cabinet Ministers live in your fancy residential neighborhoods, with only Swedish neighbors. It should be obligatory for all politicians to live for at least three months in an area consisting mostly of immigrants... [and] have to use public transport." -- Laila, to the Prime Minister.

"Instead of torchlight processions against racism, we need a Prime Minister who speaks out against the violence... Unite everyone. ... Do not make it a racism thing." -- Anders, to the Prime Minister.

"In all honesty, I don't even feel they [government ministers] see the problems... There is no one in those meetings who can tell them what real life looks like." – Laila, on the response she received from the government."

www.zerohedge.com...

Furthermore, regarding the Swedish welfare system, www.gatestoneinstitute.org... Ingrid Carlqvist from The Gatestone Institute further writes:

"During the last few decades, Swedes have had to get used to the government (left and right wing parties alike) prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes. The high tax level (the average worker pays 42% income tax) was been accepted in the past, because people knew that if they got sick, or when they retired or otherwise needed government aid, they would get it.

Now, Swedes see the welfare system failing them. More and more senior citizens fall into the "indigent" category; close to 800,000 of Sweden's 2.1 million retirees, despite having worked their whole lives, are forced to live on between 4,500 and 5,500 kronor ($545 - $665) a month. Meanwhile, seniors who immigrate to Sweden receive the so-called "elderly support subsidy" -- usually a higher amount -- even though they have never paid any taxes in Sweden.

Worse, in 2013 the government decided that people staying in the country illegally have a right to virtually free health and dental care. So while the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6).

The injustice, the housing shortage, the chaos surrounding refugee housing units and the sharp slide of Swedish students in PISA tests -- all these changes have caused the Swedes to become disillusioned. The last straw was that Prime Minister Löfven had nothing to say about the murders at IKEA."

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

I wonder if this is merely about social stratification, and if that is the only reason why the Prime Minister and government officials do not hear or see how the native Swedish people are being subjected to so much unfairness..

....but, but... libtards are constantly telling us that guns kill people, not bad people....how can Swedes of all people demand guns to go shopping....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

But here i thought Sweden, among other countries, was perfect and everyone lived happily ever after.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess the people of Sweden don't appreciate the vibrancy that the new immigrants bring with them.

Just saying

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiwiberry
We now know the face behind the Anonymous mask! He talks and has the same hand gestures that Anonymous has..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Make the right choice, you all have a choice. Embrace Jesus cause he will also judge you..

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I thought the once great Norsemen knew no fear and stood up for what they thought and wanted, clearly no more because of official silencing.

Its fine western governments doing their bit for refugees, but isn't it more right that many of them in government are appeasing their own consciences for the part they have played in the ME situation? This beggars the question, why should the publics of these countries be having to pay for politicians bad judgement especially when those people are shuffled around in security cars and don't live in areas affected by mass immigration?

Politicians have all played their part in this situation: either by not speaking out or backing the making of it in the first place.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Did ANYONE look at the source of this?

Gatestone Institute

Go on. Take a look at their homepage. It is a very nice piece of BS, to say it a little more friendly!

Money quotes:
"Longtime Belgian Mayor: A Godfather of Jihad?" ( the lovingly used question mark, it implies that there IS some evidence, and the reader has to come to the conclusion that there ARE some issues. Without any real evidence, of course.)

"Declaration of Geert Wilders before the Court", author (conveniently) Geert Wilders, a well known ultra-rightwingnut.

This website is not worth the electrons it used up. It is a place for reactionistic antiislamistic nonsense.
Don't believe me and think that they tell you the truth?

Go ahead and find some headlines of these circumstances in Swedish newsletters, a list of those can be found here.

Nothing of the mentioned things have happened.
Shopping while carrying a gun? Reeeeeeeeally?
edit on 1 12 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 12 2015 by ManFromEurope because: BBS-software did not like "< -", used without the space..

edit on 1 12 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No smoke without fire, there are other news sites that tell a very grim picture, with video's, I really would not like to live in Europe now, if half of it is true, its damn bad, and I have archived photos to remind me.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Don't even start #er. Latin American immigrants are #ing salt of the earth. All their kids will speak English and be American for all intents and purposes except for maybe the food or music at home. Nothing like Arabs trying to install Sharia everywhere they go. # those goat #ers.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Gatestone Institute

Go on. Take a look at their homepage. It is a very nice piece of BS, to say it a little more friendly!

Money quotes:
"Longtime Belgian Mayor: A Godfather of Jihad?" ( the lovingly used question mark, it implies that there IS some evidence, and the reader has to come to the conclusion that there ARE some issues. Without any real evidence, of course.)

"Declaration of Geert Wilders before the Court", author (conveniently) Geert Wilders, a well known ultra-rightwingnut.

This website is not worth the electrons it used up. It is a place for reactionistic antiislamistic nonsense.

Go ahead and find some headlines of these circumstances in Swedish newsletters, a list of those can be found here.

Geert wilders, a well known ultra-right wing nut... and also the leader of the largest party in the Netherlands. He is also living under constant protection. He cant leave his house without bodyguards because he is on a death list of islamic fanatics. Yeah.. really a 'nut'. The fact that the man has to live such a life proves that there is a problem with Islam.
Funny how we dont have Christian or Jewish terrorists here in Holland. Poor Sweden, last I heard its debt was growing massively under the burden of mass immigration. When the natives decide to move it will be an utter cesspool.
edit on 2-12-2015 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kiwiberry
Meanwhile in the UK, Allahu Akbar is the number one song and Mohammad is the number one name!

spotifycharts.com...

Uh.....OK

Subject matter aside, what the heck is wrong with the musical tastes in the UK? That's just the most horrid "music" I've ever heard. And I've heard Oasis!!

WOW.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

This is possibly one of the worst bulls*it I have seen in a while... ATS is about denying ignorance not spreading it and this thread is truly hoax-bin worthy.

I have lived in Sweden for about a year of my life - 9 months in Stockholm and around 4 months in Uppsala. There was never any problem finding an apartment or a job. Of course, compared to my nation, it was more multicultural, although never felt any danger, even when walking home during the night after a night out. My nephew moved there in september. It took him less than 2 weeks to find a job and a rental apartment in Stockholm.

Swedish rape statistics are high, although it comes from different legal definition of a rape happening.

“In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics,” she says.

“So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record – one victim, one type of crime, one record.” – www.bbc.co.uk...

So this means that 1 report from 1 woman in Sweden could count as 300 or more “rapes” in their rape statistics, depending on how many times the victim claims they were “raped”.

In 2009 according to the Sweden Democrats there were only 253 rape cases (the number of rape cases would tell us the number of rapes if Sweden would’ve had regular rape counting laws), meaning that Sweden’s reported rape rate would only be around 2.7 per 100,000 if they had normal rape counting laws (which is more than 94% lower than the current rate that appears in their rape statistics).

– All of the objective crime statistics in Sweden that are difficult to falsely report like the murder rate and car thefts have decreased or remained constant

– Sweden’s murder rate in 2011 with more Muslim immigration has decreased to 0.86, it’s the lowest murder rate in decades for Sweden and one of the lowest in all of Sweden history, so Sweden’s murder rate is lower than all 50 US states in 2011 and almost every country in the entire world. The murder rate in Sweden was much higher in the 1990s when there was much less Muslim immigration. From the murder rate we know that the type of “rapes” and “crime” in Sweden must not be lethal (Source: www.bra.se...–statistik/mord-och-drap.html)

itsnobody.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/debunking -the-atheistracist-muslim-rape-lie-in-sweden/

There is no need for one to own a gun, at least for self-defense purposes. Generally, every Swede I have talked about on the matter has been anti-gun, as they do not see a reason why should one own such a weapon.

Swedish national debt is under control being one of the lowest in OECD. Since 2011, it has risen 7% from 36% to 43% GDP. In October,2015 the government budget was in surplus of 1.1 billion SEK. US national debt in comparison has risen 9% since then to 101%.

I have no idea where the pension stats were taken. The average pension currently for men is around 17000 SEK and for women around 12000 SEK + single old people housing and other benefits.

This whole article is anti-muslim dis-information. Of course, poverty ridden ghetto areas can be dangerous, but it is so in every nation, any racial or religious group. Going to hispanic, black, muslim, white ghetto, when one is from other racial group, it can always be dangerous. After all, in such gangs do exist and can cause problems, although majority of people there are normal, everyday people.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Maybe it amounts to the same thing in Sweden as in the U.S. with illegal immigration from southern American countries.

The businesses and corporations just love exploiting those immigrants who have no real desire for a safety net or union rights or even need to earn enough money to get by because they can get assistance from the state....

....A whole pile of people waiting to suck up those jobs for abysmal pay and little or no benefits because the countries they come from are bombed out #holes with governments that don't work for anyone but themselves....

Endless waves of desperate and probably demoralized people, ready made cheap labor, more than willing to be exploited because they are too societally ignorant to even realize their beliefs are their own business and the maybe shouldn't try to bring the ways of the country they come from or the religion they practice and make it the way of the new country they reside in as it obviously didn't work for them before where they came from anyway....

It's just business.

Bring in the destitute and put them to work to bring them up a little compared to the way they were and bring everyone who is native to the country the immigrants are coming into, down a bit to meet up.

The well to do get what they want for less and everyone else fights over the scraps left over.

Just like the U.S. is now....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kiwiberry
Meanwhile in the UK, Allahu Akbar is the number one song...

That song is so rockin it makes me want to party like it is 999.

lol, officially in the running for best post of 2015, humor division.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cabin

This is possibly one of the worst bulls*it I have seen in a while... ATS is about denying ignorance not spreading it and this thread is truly hoax-bin worthy.

I have lived in Sweden for about a year of my life - 9 months in Stockholm and around 4 months in Uppsala. There was never any problem finding an apartment or a job. Of course, compared to my nation, it was more multicultural, although never felt any danger, even when walking home during the night after a night out. My nephew moved there in september. It took him less than 2 weeks to find a job and a rental apartment in Stockholm.

Swedish rape statistics are high, although it comes from different legal definition of a rape happening.

“In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics,” she says.

“So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record – one victim, one type of crime, one record.” – www.bbc.co.uk...

So this means that 1 report from 1 woman in Sweden could count as 300 or more “rapes” in their rape statistics, depending on how many times the victim claims they were “raped”.

In 2009 according to the Sweden Democrats there were only 253 rape cases (the number of rape cases would tell us the number of rapes if Sweden would’ve had regular rape counting laws), meaning that Sweden’s reported rape rate would only be around 2.7 per 100,000 if they had normal rape counting laws (which is more than 94% lower than the current rate that appears in their rape statistics).

– All of the objective crime statistics in Sweden that are difficult to falsely report like the murder rate and car thefts have decreased or remained constant

– Sweden’s murder rate in 2011 with more Muslim immigration has decreased to 0.86, it’s the lowest murder rate in decades for Sweden and one of the lowest in all of Sweden history, so Sweden’s murder rate is lower than all 50 US states in 2011 and almost every country in the entire world. The murder rate in Sweden was much higher in the 1990s when there was much less Muslim immigration. From the murder rate we know that the type of “rapes” and “crime” in Sweden must not be lethal (Source: www.bra.se...–statistik/mord-och-drap.html)

itsnobody.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/debunking -the-atheistracist-muslim-rape-lie-in-sweden/

There is no need for one to own a gun, at least for self-defense purposes. Generally, every Swede I have talked about on the matter has been anti-gun, as they do not see a reason why should one own such a weapon.

Swedish national debt is under control being one of the lowest in OECD. Since 2011, it has risen 7% from 36% to 43% GDP. In October,2015 the government budget was in surplus of 1.1 billion SEK. US national debt in comparison has risen 9% since then to 101%.

I have no idea where the pension stats were taken. The average pension currently for men is around 17000 SEK and for women around 12000 SEK + single old people housing and other benefits.

This whole article is anti-muslim dis-information. Of course, poverty ridden ghetto areas can be dangerous, but it is so in every nation, any racial or religious group. Going to hispanic, black, muslim, white ghetto, when one is from other racial group, it can always be dangerous. After all, in such gangs do exist and can cause problems, although majority of people there are normal, everyday people.

lol, I love a poster who knows more than the people who really live there, and all of the accurate, true stats.

All because "I lived there for 13 months a long time ago, and "rape" isn't really rape".

Only at ATS.

And when the real wave of really bad thing starts happening.......it will be somebody else's fault. Somebody made them do it, somehow.

There will never be anything wrong with the muslims, even when the country's burning and the muslims are doing the burning. What a pitiful way to view the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Do people really believe posts like that.....or are there really this many paid or hobbyist shills out there ?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusImperator

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Gatestone Institute

Money quotes:

Geert wilders, a well known ultra-right wing nut... and also the leader of the largest party in the Netherlands. He is also living under constant protection. He cant leave his house without bodyguards because he is on a death list of islamic fanatics. Yeah.. really a 'nut'. The fact that the man has to live such a life proves that there is a problem with Islam.
Funny how we dont have Christian or Jewish terrorists here in Holland. Poor Sweden, last I heard its debt was growing massively under the burden of mass immigration. When the natives decide to move it will be an utter cesspool.

Well now, I guess you just haven't heard of the crusades or inquisition or salem witch trials, friend.

Of course none of these has happened for 500 + years.....b-b-but we need something to derail what the muslims are doing every day, all day, today.

Add any muslim who doesn't agree with terrorist conquest to the death list, like Rushdie. Or that chick who thinks people should people should be able to draw cartoons without death, or that girl who had the nerve to go to school and got a cool acid etch tattoo.

b-b-but the US is full of terrorism against planned parenthood !

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
Make the right choice, you all have a choice. Embrace Jesus cause he will also judge you..

embrace your own human critical-thinking skills and intellect. leave the 2000 year old storytelling of mythical beings with magical powers to the ignorant
edit on 2-12-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: rajas

embrace your own human critical-thinking skills and intellect. leave the 2000 year old storytelling of mythical beings with magical powers to the ignorant

haha, because a genius all-seeing sage at ATS told us to........

I think I'll go with the intellect of a Carson or Cruz......but wait, somebody at ATS has deemed them to be "stupid". Forgot about that.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join