It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cab driver shot by passenger ranting about ISIS terrorists: ‘This is extreme — this has t

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No idea, that culture wouldn't know honesty, integrity or morals if they slapped them in the face.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Wait, are you blaming the cab driver for being shot because he was Muslim?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Inevitable.Just goes to show that Islam is bad for everyone involved.

Sarcasm?

Please say this was sarcasm.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fortunately I don't have to prove you wrong.

You made the assertion so you prove it and no, your empirical evidence doesn't count. Your post is just another example of your fabricated narrative and liberal bias.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Wondering what the other side of this story could possibly be? "Dude drove off with my credit card?" or "He didn't give me my change?"

Shooting the cabbie instead of paying the fair is more costly. Either way, dude is nuts.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Look you can believe conservative media is responsible for these two recent events or not, it's rather obvious just listening to the crap they said during the incidents (where else would they have gotten such rhetoric?), but I can see why you don't want to admit it. If you admit that conservative media is partially responsible for spawning people such as the man in the OP, then that would allow you to start seeing the cracks in the conservative propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I doubt this will be the last of an incidence like this. Americans are pissed off and the only voice they have is the sound of their gun. I have warned people that this will happen, I would be scared to be a muslim in the U.S.A. They should just move.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Inevitable.Just goes to show that Islam is bad for everyone involved.

Main stream media fanning the flames of hatred is responsible for this, not "Islam".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This is why the Islamaphobic rhetoric and rhetoric for other issues that is hateful and intolerant that pervades right wing media and blogs is so dangerous. It incites crap like this. With the Colorado Springs shooting, this makes two recent terrorist attacks perpetrated by conservative Americans clearly influenced by conservative media. Though I'm sure we'll all be told he has mental issues or whatever.

Stop crushing grapes for one second and explain what makes those two people Conservatives. I believe you're confusing the term "right-wing" with Conservatives, and if that's the case, you may want to do a little research and look up "Right-Wing terrorism." By that definition, and your logic, all the black lives matter protesters are right-wing Conservatives.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow... Happy Thanksgiving? What a real loser that shooter must be.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You know, you are literally the first person I've ever seen who pulled a semantics argument on me by trying to separate the terms "conservative" and "right-wing". So with that said, how about explaining what you think the difference is to me?
edit on 30-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im not blaming him for being a muslim, Im blaming him for being stupid for being a muslim in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
People like that don't belong in our society and should be deported to Syria. Their culture just doesn't fit in America, completely incompatible.

Their culture? them?

I thought it was one man

Why do we get told over and over it's a small minority of people who are islamic, that are bad - all over the world.

one man goes berserk and it's "them people, their culture"

hahaha

link   

Look you can believe conservative media is responsible for these two recent events or not, it's rather obvious just listening to the crap they said during the incidents (where else would they have gotten such rhetoric?), but I can see why you don't want to admit it.

No, the Conservative media is NOT responsible.

Do you also believe video games cause people to be violent?

Do you believe that Islam causes people to be violent? I am curious, because Islam calls for violence and no one in Conservative media has called for people to go around shooting cab drivers to my knowledge.

link   
a reply to: Foderalover

How was he being stupid?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Metallicus

Right, because people aren't capable of exercising self-restraint unless they are liberals. Your statement is ignorant.

I haven't met many liberals that are anti-muslim and listen to Islamaphobic rhetoric. I'm sure they may exist, but most of that nonsense is coming from the right at this point in time. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

Define "islamaphobic rhetoric" please. You liberals are silly with your made up words. Y'all even make up your own definitions.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

If you lose all sense of reason and the ability to rationalize and have to shoot humans to normalize again, I hear Daesh is recruiting.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I haven't met many liberals that are anti-muslim and listen to Islamaphobic rhetoric. I'm sure they may exist, but most of that nonsense is coming from the right at this point in time. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

I know one - rabidly anti-Muslim

Uber Liberal... but maybe the exception that proves the rule. He is absolutely the only one I know personally

I know a lot of Liberals that are concerned with the rise of militant fundamentalism - but as we all know that covers a lot of territory - and requires some actual thinking

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Fortunately I don't have to prove you wrong.

You made the assertion so you prove it and no, your empirical evidence doesn't count. Your post is just another example of your fabricated narrative and liberal bias.

Exactly. But yet it's the Conservative news outlets that are spreading hate and propaganda about muslims that are the problem. Lol. Liberals.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

You're assuming my definition of them and their.

Offended?
edit on 11/30/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join