It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antoine Leiris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I will let his short story tell you everything. Very touching.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Beautifully done. A spirit beyond what we normally call reason.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This. This is the method by which we should be combating terrorists. Don't we realize? Killing leads to more killing. We bombed them, so they hated us and attacked us. How did we respond to their response? Killing will never lead to peace. When will we realize that taking away someones son, brother, daughter, sister or parent will never lead to peace? How could it? I understand. I understand perfectly. We, the West, we find it so hard to simply let go, to just let go of the killers. But when will we realize that we continuously provoke them. That everyday, every action. It is ruled by fear and mistrust. Even if our governments hadn't taken away our rights, we would have lost them. Only then it wouldn't by the governments hand, for power. No, it would be by fear, but through fear we have also lost our liberties.

So keep killing them. Keep killing their children, their families. Destroy their homes. Ravage their countries. Empower them, do it. Just continue. Because if we for one moment agree to trust and believe our governments and that they do not support terrorism with money and training and bullets. We as a people continue to do so with fear.

Fight with compassion for one another. Do not break. Do not falter. Rise every day. Play with your children. Love one another.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thanks!

Yet sadly apparently the feeling falls moot. Zero flags Zero stars

I don't know how much longer I want to remain to be honest...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I shall fix that! Apologies for not having done so earlier. It truly is a touching message and should be spread.

What do you mean by this:I don't know how much longer I want to remain to be honest...
edit on 30-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

A saddening way of saying I want to either depart from humanity or existence. I'm working vigorously on the former.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well I dare say! You shall not be leaving existence anytime soon my friend. Can't allow for that. I understand the former, I reject humanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

1/2 paid lot on a river somewhere in nevada, building permits all in place, permit to divert small water mill in works. Little dream home coming up soon

i hope x

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'd love to see your dream home. Post a picture(s) whenever you can. I hope to have a dream home one day. I remember dreaming of it, then told that it might be best to live day to day and finally it all crumbled. Need love for a dream home. One day I hope for that. We're both stuck here, and as long as I'm stuck here, I'll make sure that so are you

new topics

top topics

join