It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-ageing drug could let you live to 120 in good health

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whatcomesnext130

It also says in PeterMcFly 1-0
And the LORD said, I'm too f#cking busy to loose time with you, soylent green material. Go f#ck yourself, as long as your not bothering me.

edit on 2015-12-1 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Although rare metforming can cause lactic acidosis, and it is life threatening if you don't notice, or mistake the symptoms for some other condition.

edit on 3-12-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
According to the Bible, didn't people live (then) for 6 to 700 years?
Am I wrong?

What if the Bible isn't a story about the past, but rather a post-apocalyptic prophecy of things to come?
What if the stories in the Bible haven't happened yet?
The reportings of spacecraft in ancient writings was actually us or us from a few generations away...

It could be 6-700 lunar cycles, some cultures used those. Which would make it a fairly realistic 58 years or so. It's possible there was some errors made in story telling over the years.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Yoga and smart nutrition can extent your lifespan even longer and it only costs time and patience. You would be amazed of the number of "tweaks" that allow your body to realise incredible feats and that are so simple and yet it escapes the mind of most westerners because they forgot common sense and free thinking..

The scientism view really altered people's mind to the point of making them extremely narrow minded.

If science can't prove it then it doesnt exist. Anyone?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The onle question is the prise of this pill...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You can bet if they think so they really know it's so. Too much money and too many people that want to live forever. How long before the raise the age for Social Security to 115!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The only anti-aging the government wants are anti-aging weapons and ways to kill you. Make your life expectancy go way below 120. More like 20.
edit on 28-3-2016 by bookwhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

So is glaxosmithkline part of this? I wonder. Because their stock is going down in the gutter. And maybe this is like the umbrella corporation working on a new eve. I can't wait to see this.
edit on 28-3-2016 by bookwhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bookwhat

So is glaxosmithkline part of this? I wonder. Because their stock is going down in the gutter. And maybe this is like the umbrella corporation working on a new eve. I can't wait to see this.

Seriously, aging is much too profitable to be cured. Lots of chronic conditions are simply one form or another of aging.

And frankly, curing aging is not as simple as that. The problem is we are not "engineered" to live much past the time we reproduced. Read a little on the various theory of aging and cell senescence and you will understand that there is no magic bullet. The free ROS theory of aging? Take C60, one of the most potent intracellular antioxidant existing: Little effect. Telomere reconstruction: Again little effect...

If one day, one such magic anti-aging compound is found, I garantee you that it will be classified as a scheduled drug and rendered unavailable. But I also garantee you that there will be many smart @ss like me that will synthetize it...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join