It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian girl - 8 reasons why the NWO hates Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed. Sadly, things like bad media will get the average joe thinking that places like Syria are just full of Ak-47 wielding nutbags which is definitely not the case.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This shouldn't be a surprise - turmoil creates great opportunity for economic exploitation, this has been old hat procedure since WW2, and has been used extensively throughout human history. The constant wars in Africa/Middle East/South America have been flamed for economic gain/dominance. The sad thing is, it seems, are there aren't too many good guys, just different factions with differing levels of population exploitation.

But it just shows the banality of evil - The people on the ground fighting are just an outcome from decisions made by power brokers who have no interest in seeing the carnage first hand - they don't care about the suffering, the blood shed, they just care about the profit margins. But it should not be a surprise, we have a popular western culture which values inanimate wealth over life. We are nothing but numbers on a spreadsheet to some.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
educate-yourself.org...

I stumbled across this today. I was bored and just browsing around the web when I found it. I included a summary of what the video entails.

I found # 3 and # 4 rather interesting...I can't speak for the validity of this claim but, I had not ever heard of either of these before.

Here is a summary of the Syrian Girl’s reasons:

By raysongtree

1 Syria’s Central Bank is state-owned and state-controlled so as to serve the national economy and the Syrian people, instead of enriching the international banksters of the Western nations and Israel, who force upon almost all nations of the world usurious loans generating artificial debt crises by which these nations are in effect enslaved. Central Banks are Rothschild Banks

2 Syria has no international Monetary Fund debt. The IMF acts as the debt collection police of the international banksters. Any wise nation stays out of the IMF’s clutches, which is what Syria has succeeded in doing, but the banksters are not happy at all with such wisdom.

3 Syria has banned genetically modified seeds, GMO, or “Franken-food”, because Bashar Assad wants to protect his people’s health. “Franken-food” means food control which means population control. Obviously the NWO favours “Franken-food” (the USA imposed it on conquered Iraq.)

4 Syria’s population is well-informed about the NWO, whose domination of the world’s puppet politicians by its think-tanks and secret societies is openly discussed in Syria’s media and universities. Such openness is anathema to the NWO, which must cover its operations in darkness.

5 Syria has massive oil and gas reserves, and it is working to exploit them independently of the giant Western oil companies like Shell and Texaco. The NWO loves oil, but not oil independence.

6 Syria clearly and unequivocally opposes Zionism and Israel. In recent years even the base Western media have reacted to Israel’s virtual turning of Palestine into a mega-Gulag. Syria denounces Israel’s brutal apartheid. Obviously the Jewish lobbies all round the world will unite to use all their influence to put an end to such firm opposition to their fellow-Jews in Israel.

7 Syria is one of the last secular Muslim States in the Middle East, and refuses to recognize any superiority of that people which still claims to be the Chosen People of God (even 2,000 years after the Incarnate God, Jesus Christ, ceased to choose his People by race and began to choose it instead by faith — Romans III, IV, etc.). The same lobbies will chastise any refusal of their religious as of their racial superiority.

8 Syria proudly maintains and protects its political and cultural national identity, whereas the NWO seeks to melt down all nations (except one) into a single conglomerate mass of sheeple for total control.

www.youtube.com...

The video is a bit annoying to me for some reason, it seems a bit robotic or something...not sure. But, it's interesting.

Thanks for reading.

These are two great points.

But there is more:

1) Syria is an ally of two of the only blocks to complete Western dominance of the area: Iran and by proxy Russia. It's old-school real politick games of dominoes. Knock out each piece one by one. Iran would be the next in the crosshairs.

2) Russia's only Mediterranean port I believe is in Syria, making that extremely strategic and important in future conflicts. It is one of Russia's few ports actually outside of former Soviet satellites.

3) There also are the more macro energy issues many of us have read about regarding Assad not wanting to have a pipeline across Syria that benefits the Western axis.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
8 for 8. The planned result for Syria is the same as the one they ran on Libya. Remember Libya?

The regime change strategy was the same, but hasn't been as easy as they thought. I've been saying this for two years now. At the time, almost NO ONE I knew personally, as in real life, thought so. They still were entranced by the arguments that this was all about democracy, freedom for the Syrian people, and removing a horrific dictator. Seriously, for years and even to this day supposedly educated people will rant on about how the US should have "gotten involved" etc etc, as if we haven't been arming and funding the opposition for several years now.

Straight ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Thanks for adding that additional info.

I really do appreciate all the information people have been bringing to the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Seriously, for years and even to this day supposedly educated people will rant on about how the US should have "gotten involved" etc etc, as if we haven't been arming and funding the opposition for several years now.

Straight ridiculous.

And now bombing Syria, too. They say ISIS, but really the goal is the same, Assad must go. You just don'tl hear them say that anymore, because they don't have a mandate, like US did in Libya.

Its illegal to take down nations without probable cause. So they invented ISIS and FSA, Al Nusra and imported a hundred other groups, besides.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Thanks for adding that additional info.

I really do appreciate all the information people have been bringing to the thread.

My pleasure. Great thread. There is so much to this that I think all of us have to come together.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Seriously, for years and even to this day supposedly educated people will rant on about how the US should have "gotten involved" etc etc, as if we haven't been arming and funding the opposition for several years now.

Straight ridiculous.

And now bombing Syria, too. They say ISIS, but really the goal is the same, Assad must go. You just don'tl hear them say that anymore, because they don't have a mandate, like US did in Libya.

Its illegal to take down nations without probable cause. So they invented ISIS and FSA, Al Nusra and imported a hundred other groups, besides.

Exactly. Once one knows the modus operandi, it unveils itself across the past 60 odd years. Libya was exactly the same.

They made a mistake in Libya though.

They got the Security Council, League of Arab States, and African Union, to sign on to a limited Chapter VII military intervention, which mostly meant a no-fly zone.

The emergent doctrine of Responsibility to Protect (R2P) was invoked, which was a doctrine that arose out of the failure of the international community to stop the genocides in Rwanda and other places.

However, a key element here was that I believe the African Union and League of Arab States explicitly stated they would only sign on to this if REGIME CHANGE didn't occur. Moreover, there was a specific proscription in the resolution saying that NATO couldn't arm the rebels.

NATO got caught arming the rebels, mainly through air drops. And, regime change occurred.

Hence, this is why nobody not in the Western axis will sign on to another full intervention or Chapter VII resolution.

They know what's going on.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank you, much better rundown.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old Boss… won't get fooled again." --The Who
edit on 1-12-2015 by intrptr because: changed pic

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join