It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Crazy UFO Sighting From Plane"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This popped up on my YouTube feed, and I just had to LOL. And, I had to share just to see what the fine folks here at ATS think of this "Crazy UFO Sighting from Plane" from Mr. Enigma's YT channel...

I'm pretty sure I know what the disc is, as should anyone who's ever flown across the USA.

What say you ATS? What do you think this "Crazy UFO" actually is?? Or, is it a UFO???

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry but the source video is from a known hoaxer.. MrEnigma

Moving to Hoax

Thank you

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Solarfarm

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Having never flown over the US but many other places, this to me looks like a crop irrigation circle? AND the beams of light shooting out could be irrigation water catching the sunlight?

edit on 29-11-2015 by CaptainBeno because: added photo

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
It looks like some kind of solar heater for power generation to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Having never flown over the US but many other places, this to me looks like a crop irrigation circle? AND the beams of light shooting out could be irrigation water catching the sunlight?

Solar installation.

www.finetubes.co.uk...

Doesn't where the Sun is in the sky, there's always going to be a few thousand kilowatts of energy in the central heat collector.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
solar farm...I see the tower in the center plain as day...

flares are the triple window panes
edit on 29-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Cool! Ta

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
Sorry but the source video is from a known hoaxer.. MrEnigma

Moving to Hoax

Thank you

Semper

That is quite alright! I thought of posting it here but wasn't 100% on that...So, I posted it in the other forum bc of the subject matter.

How could anyone take that guy seriously? It's ludicrous he's got several thousand subscribers and his videos get 100's of thousands of views. Bet he is even a YT partner and getting paid to post total BS.

I'm in the wrong line of work!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Ding, ding, ding!

That's what I believe it is, along with the reflection on the window and some post processing "enhancement" in Photoshop.

I've flown across the U.S. Quite a few times and I'm amazed that those circle irrigation crops make up the bulk of our country. The middle part, anyway.

top topics

join