It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chicago Police Video Release and the Colorado Shooter and the Climate Change Agenda Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First I thought the timing of the release of the Chicago Police video to be suspicious and then the Colorado Shooting.

When I heard the news casters and the news articles using the full name (inclusion of the middle name) of the shooter I became a little more skeptical that these two events were related and the only thing that makes sense is the fact no one in the US seems to be is watching whats going on in France prior to the Climate Change Summit.

In these days leading up to the conference already we see France telling everyone to get the act together and be of one mind for approving a climate change treaty/bill/agreement (what every it will be) they will be discussing in the next few days.

Not only that Nations that claim they are the victims are already charging developed nations for Climate Credit to be given them. China already says they will not comply and that the US should do more to combat Climate change (a big drain on our economy if we do).

The conclusion is there will be another event to take place to distract the world while these COP21 leaders seal our fate into the hands of Al gore and climate Liars (world leaders who fell for the lie).

Beware of what goes on while you are looking away. TKO's are never seen before they are felt once dealt it is to late.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Come on now Chester, it dosen't need to be a conspiracy orchestrated by some mastermind of social conditioning. The way things are going, there are enough loose cannons hidden among us that they will be popping off throughout the country for the foreseeable future. Each one is replaced by the next one and the one after that. Sure there are larger patterns, social patterns, group patterns and such driving us all into a future that few of us want. And yes, while I agree that there are those in higher positions of control than you and me, it does not always come down to some over arching conspiracy. Rather, what I think might be the case is that we humans are not adapting well at all to having reached a level of saturation where most if not all that we have learned so far about how things really work is going to help us get over the next few decades of turmoil with out some serious calamities.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that Al Gore was still in power. Oh, wait...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"The conclusion is there will be another event to take place to distract the world while these COP21 leaders seal our fate into the hands of Al gore and climate Liars (world leaders who fell for the lie). "

Maybe to distract American citizens, the climate conference coming up is all over Canadian news.

I have to admit, I watch a lot of CNN, and I haven't heard anything about the climate change summit, except hoping terrorists don't show up

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ill say it again. No events are necesarry whatsoever to keep the American public 'distracted' from this climate summit. You know why? The average joe has not even heard about the summit and if they do they give it a five second thought. Seriously, it is not being mentioned much at all in the media here even without other stories.

The sad reason is probably simply reporting news on the climate a lot is boring and bad for ratings. JMO.

The colorado incident is cover for nothing, simply will be used for made up propoganda all over. The France incident, yes that one may have effected European interest on the summit, but i would say by coincidence.

You act like we would actually rise up and question, stop this summit if it were being covered more... Ehhhh
edit on 29-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I have to admit, I watch a lot of CNN, and I haven't heard anything about the climate change summit, except hoping terrorists don't show up

Well, CNN is talking about COP21: edition.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
While there are some reports on the Climate change conference what was distracted from I believe it was Venezuela, charging the US for Carbon Credit this last Friday and the story about the French President telling the US and the rest to iron out there difference before the summit so they could pass a climate Treaty/agreement/blackmail/tax.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
here we go a little update.

Seems 53 nations want a legally Binding Climate Deal - notice the commonwealth is almost exclusively former British colonies

The Commonwealth — a grouping of Britain and many of its former colonies that is home to more than 2 billion people — includes industrialized economies such as Canada and Australia, resource-hungry India and small island states vulnerable to rising sea levels.

Also India right now is one of the biggest world water polluters and Green Gas producers with China being just above them.

climate deal

edit on 29-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here is what is missing as we are distracted by the CIA Colorado killer and the Chicago Protesters

India tries to stop the climate deal and some say Obama is a Carbon Imperialist

India just sees the whole climate deal as unfair to its developing economics

Two weeks ago in Turkey, India blocked efforts by the G20 countries to prepare for an ambitious climate accord. John Kerry, US secretary of state, recently praised China but expressed concern about the “challenge” of India and its desire to burn more dirty coal for electricity. “We’ve got a lot of focus on India right now to try to bring them along,” he said

President Barack Obama is to meet President Xi Jinping of China and Narendra Modi, the Indian prime minister, in Paris on Monday to try to ensure a successful summit, and Mr Modi has already promised co-operation. “We need power but we will not create problems for the world,” said the Indian prime minister.

India Opposes climate deal

and charges the US with carbon imperialism

In both cases, Mr Modi seeks to remind the West of its promises to help finance the developing world’s fledgling green industries - promises he says it has failed to honour.

Either way, Mr Kerry’s "challenge" comment was received with fury in New Delhi. Officials here are quick to point out that it still burns less coal than the US or China - and besides, the West has been profiting from pumping out carbon for decades.

“Kerry’s comment is unwarranted and unfair. The attitude of some of the developed countries is the challenge for the Paris conclusion,” said Prakash Javadekar, India’s environment minister. India is "not in the habit of taking any pressure from anybody", he added.

“This smacks of a ‘carbon imperialism’,” wrote Arvind Subramanian, the Indian government’s chief economic advisor. “And such imperialism on the part of advanced nations could spell disaster for India and other developing countries.”

US Climate Imperialism

It really ticks me off though is India wants the US taxpayer to fund India's Green energy industry for them and they are currently making more GNP than we are. these people are just great. Why don't just ask Briton to give them the money to finance green energy in their country, Briton raped their lands for centuries. Why is it they all want the US to fund everything?

edit on 29-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join