It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Springs gunman. The writing on the wall.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Basically, he is far more likely to be a schizoid loon than motivated strongly by any political ideology.. American Thinker did some digging since they, at least, were intrigued enough to try to chase him down beyond discovering he didn't do social media.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So based on your statement I can hold you responsible for killing baby's and selling their body parts

Because you perpetuate the support of baby killers making a quick buck on children's body parts

This is a great example of what propaganda, rhetoric and hyperbole can do to people and our conversations.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Of course, everyone on this thread should look up Floyd Lee Corkins while we're at this topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Therefore it could be argued that it is the government and it's spying agencies who are to blame for the tragic events in Colorado Springs because had they not spied then maybe the shooting would not have happened.

See what I did there?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20087634]introvert
originally posted by: [post=20087553]NthOther

Nonsense.

What you are doing here is trying to preempt the potential backlash against anti-abortion, Christian conservatives in case it comes out this man was a Right Wing nut.

If that turns out to be true, you damn well better believe we are going to hold their feet to the fire. Not because they had anything to do with the shootings, but because they perpetuate and support extremist propaganda.

The Right Wing brainwashes people and there is a good chance this man was a product of it.

We will have to wait and see.

Yea this is nonsense. And for all their efforts, the right wing brainwashers have very near nil to show for their efforts. Lefties that plant bombs and kill cops get tenure and invited to the white House.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: lovebeck

Basically, he is far more likely to be a schizoid loon than motivated strongly by any political ideology.. American Thinker did some digging since they, at least, were intrigued enough to try to chase him down beyond discovering he didn't do social media.

Yes and it wasn't like the guy went on a rampage inside the clinic.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The government is responsible for the death of millions world wide

Maybe, but do you know a single person that's been taken away by the government without cause???

Gun owners kill far more people in this country than the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Maybe, but do you know a single person that's been taken away by the government without cause???

Anyone heard anything about the guy who made that video that caused Benghazi recently?

And I thought the left was all up in arms about rendition which was more or less our government taking people away without cause as far as the left was concerned ...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Anyone heard anything about the guy who made that video that caused Benghazi recently?

Yes, he served some time for probation violations and is now a free man, from what I understand.

I fail to see your point.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So based on your statement I can hold you responsible for killing baby's and selling their body parts

Because you perpetuate the support of baby killers making a quick buck on children's body parts

This is a great example of what propaganda, rhetoric and hyperbole can do to people and our conversations.

Obviously I don't hold you responsible
I was just using the same hyperbole, same rhetoric used against others

The blame lies at the feet of those who do the killing or orchestrate it

Please read the words from the original post, I am applying the same logic, just from the opposite spectrum.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you are trying to make the point that just because you believe in certain things, such as being pro-life, that it doesn't mean you subscribe or support the extremes done in that cause's name, I would agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

So because I dont know one personally , then it must be crazy?

Do you know one person thats been shot and killed here in the US by a crazy mass shooter?

Your supposition doesnt hold water

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah, this tactic is an annoying one. A few people of a certain ideology are crazy and do something violent, and suddenly it is an excuse to generalize everyone with that ideology as the same way.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think you're taking this way too far down conspiracy-road.

Whom is creating this false association? When you say "they", to whom are you referring?

Let's put it this way, "they" as in the very same ones the United States went to war against to gain independence.

One of the families which Andrew Jackson, former president fought against, happens to be named Rothschild. The same Rothschild family Jackson fought against, is the same Rothschild family causing mischief around the world with:

The Rockefellers,
Illuminati/Jesuits

There is no "theory" when we deal with historic FACTS.

I just mentioned who "they" are.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The Right Wing brainwashes people and there is a good chance this man was a product of it.

Right!

Because all us 'right wing,gun toting republicans' are too stupid to make up our own minds.

We must be 'brainwashed'!!!!!!!

As if.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Seriously ?

Forget about Fast and Furious ?

That was the US government running GUNS to drug cartels in Mexico.

And for the last 40 years that same GOVERNMENT has been arming terrorist, and dictator alike all across the globe.

Most notably the entire middle east.

'Gun owners have killed more people than government ?

That is absolute fantasy land.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Therefore it could be argued that it is the government and it's spying agencies who are to blame for the tragic events in Colorado Springs because had they not spied then maybe the shooting would not have happened.

See what I did there?

Dammit don't give them any ideas.

They are trying to push 'smart' guns.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right!

Because all us 'right wing,gun toting republicans' are too stupid to make up our own minds.

We must be 'brainwashed'!!!!!!!

I didn't say all. Don't be disingenuous or take my comments to overly-dramatic levels.

As if.

Using the vernacular of a teenage party girl does not reinforce your assertion.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Several of these shooters have been left wing nuts and I find it very curious that it's never an issue with the usual suspects

Booth,Oswald,Hinkle, and the Giffords shooters were 'left wing nuts'.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The point?

The government took him away under the false premise that his video cause Benghazi making him effectively a political prisoner.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join