It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Forum for the War in Iraq only?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Many of us here may have family or friends fighting in the War in Iraq. What I'm suggesting is a forum specifically for the purpose of gathering information for those of us who know people there. Rather than searching through posts in other forums and misplaced posts. I think this would help many of us who search the net for information. Good idea? Will you do it?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I vote 'no' on an iraq war forum, for what my vote is worth anyway. The war proper is over, its about a resistance now, and it'll probably end up just generating more posts about it. Perhaps there is room for it in PTS tho.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is a forum for war on terrorism.

George W Bush pulled Iraq into a "war on terror".

Whether or not the reader sees any semblance of truth in the Bush administration's expressed motives for the invasion, there it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My vote is no since it will be the same topics over and over again.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"I See You", you are a good soul, and though I do agree somewhat with Nygdon in some way, only being that this is not the forum to share this topic, only my feeling. I myself have a good friend who I walked with through prior to the invasion of Iraq and we still remain friends. My friend is no longer living in Iraq because he was one of the many who suffered the chemical blast "Turds" prior to the gulf war, succummed to inujuries, and was parted from other family members, only because a family member of his would not join Sadams army. His family was a middle income famlily until the invasion of the US, which they welcomed with open arms, and now live in fear, family members are gone, a bomb landed in their living room in baghdad, thank god it did not go off, but relocated to another family members home. At the beginning a big discussion rattled between iraqi people, syrians, ejyptiants, iranians about the invasion and the insurjants or not iraqi people but those of off border line countries, how the US could not project this happening? My heart goes to all Americans fighting against this so called JHAD, they know now, This is not the IRAQ PEOPLE resisting but a greater threat I speculate. I would like to know if you do go further with this forum, would love to be part of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The information that I would like to see in this forum would be about soldiers and what has happened on the previous day or immediate news forthcoming. I'm not talking about all the blabbergasping of what ifs and who knows stuff. News only related to the welfare of our soldiers. It would be a nice way for those of us to stay in touch a hard way.

new topics

top topics

join