It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity within a family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"You know why they placed you with me?" i asked the woman sitting in front of me. She looked thoughtful, not knowing what to say, thinking her skill sets did the trick. "They know im attracted to you, they got the profiling from my internet search data, not you. But someone who had the traits and ideals of you and of course your looks" She smiled, looking briefly down to her papers, and she asked "can we start the interview?" I nodded.
Your family has a history of helping others in distress, how come? The question she asked was simple, i knew the answer was of obligation. And at the same time knew, no one would understand that answer cause of the term free will. "We are all humans, when someone is in need, i know that the only thing i they were hoping for was a helping hand and hoping that person repays that gesture to someone else who needs it"

She paused for a second, and said "Your family has been in the news lately, called a 1500 year old enigma that never changed during the course of time"

I looked at ther, knowing she was trying to use her charm to lure me in, so i said a simple phrase "Humanity and humans are the same thing, all societies die when there are no more humans, but we will still be here when humans strive again"

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

"Humanity and humans are the same thing, all societies die when there are no more humans, but we will still be here when humans strive again"

Who is "we"?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

its a story in my imagination

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Okay, so who do we imagine them to be?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Okay, thanks. Mulder says, the truth is 'out there'. I was fooled by your story, thats how good it was. I though it was about real people somewhere. So hats off to your imagination.

About the truth, its in you, not out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What is the relationship between the narrator and the woman?

Why did this meeting happen, besides the obvious set-up you have the narrator give?

a 1500 year old enigma that never changed during the course of time

What does this reference? This line seems very important to the overall message of the story, but I don't understand the reference.

If the narrator is ALIEN, then is the last line meant as a threat? If so, does this somehow tie the UFO alien to the Refugee alien in the modern world?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

About a year ago, i saw the "truth" i understood it by the simple quote made by a man 2000 years ago;" I know that i know nothing " i never understood it until i realized what he meant. Your imagination is you.

The more i learned the more i understood, the less i spoke. The parables in my stories, is my imagination opening a door for a few. Its just my imagination nothing more.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I meant no offence. I merely wished to gain a better context on the story.

I am a huge fan of creative fiction. Thanks for sharing and keep using that wonderful imagination.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

About a year ago, i saw the "truth" i understood it by the simple quote made by a man 2000 years ago;" I know that i know nothing " i never understood it until i realized what he meant. Your imagination is you.

The more i learned the more i understood, the less i spoke. The parables in my stories, is my imagination opening a door for a few. Its just my imagination nothing more.

Well okaaay, except you answer to, who is we was a picture of Mulder and an astronaut. Hardly 2000 years ago. Though I get what you are implying, my comment about the truth being within is more along the lines of a conduit through your soul, the truth comes through that. Our soul is "within", not without.

The trick is how to find the same wisdom that others found to write down.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

She paused for a second, and said "Your family has been in the news lately, called a 1500 year old enigma that never changed during the course of time"

I notice Islam was founded around that time frame and it has been in the news lately. Is there a connection? Just curious.

edit on 29-11-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Your world is your imagination

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

like I said, your imagination is you.. My soul and knowledge has very little to do with each other.. Instead I researched what usually separates one mind from another and found a common thread.. The trick is not to force your will, you can never force anyone to succumb to your will, it is to create an atmosphere that make them fall into trance. I've seen this countless times in the name of progression.
Most people think they are smart, most people aren't, it's that little world you created within your mind.
No conduit, instead I became what we truly are and looked through those eyes, you call it enlightment, I call it being a part of something divine. When it really just is being part of this planet we call Mother Earth.
Native Indians understood, Indians, aboriginals.. The ones our society called spiritual, we make stories instead of Atlantis and aliens cause most don't understand what being a human really is about..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No conduit, instead I became what we truly are and looked through those eyes, you call it enlightment, I call it being a part of something divine. When it really just is being part of this planet we call Mother Earth.

So we sort of agree.

Except, enlightenment is misunderstood, its not a condition of one self, rather an awareness, 'enlightenment' (the way a light lights your path at night) comes from a source outside us, through us. Like Socrates and Jesus tried to explain. As far as mother earth, yah this is our birth place, we are from here as much as we are from our mothers womb. I revere the planet, life is most important though. The earth is but a place, a place we will all be from one day.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

edit on 30-11-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Did you get the answer you wanted?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Not from you! But hey I should have known better than to enter this thread. So I have learned something!

It's all good...thanks for replying.

midicon.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Jesus tried to explain what being a human is about,

Sōkrátēs; (470/469 – 399 BC) Last words "Crito, we owe a rooster to Asclepius. Please, don't forget to pay the debt."
The three wise men of ancient history portray the everlasting ages of man.

Knowledge and enlightenment always comes with a heavy burden, the truth comes with fullfillment of prophecies. Doesnt matter which belief you put in context the outcome will be the same.

top topics

join