It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet you don't have a plan for when you are dead, no not talking about insurance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
When you leave your body because body is dead

If you can remember all past lives and the workings of the universe the good and bad, then perhaps this whole process is not a deception but a beautiful system.

If you are being told things without memories of your own that are ancient, or showered with emotion like love but without memories of your own, or only very recent memories

THEN THIS IS A DECEPTION MEANT TO TRAP YOU AGAIN INTO A PHYSICAL BODY AND MAKE YOU FORGET EVERYTHING

and simple laws of probability of the material universe state that in your next life in this shi**y civilisation, chances are you won't have an opportunity to reach enlightenment

You will die an ignorant as**ole who will once again be ground up, reset, and reincarnated

And it could take you another 1000 lives to get ready to die "properly"

Don't blow your chance, unless you are masochist and actually like the tears and suffering and fear in this reality

You must be a THINKING spirit, not something that surrenders will to the winds

Die like a scientist, question everything

( like RT Russia Today slogan says, Question More LOL)

Oh I almost forgot, don't be a fool, it is risky to be a selfish no caring person in this life, it is a risky strategy. Stay away from murder and hurting other people.

Don't be a shill for US government, if you must be a shill, be a Russian shill

LLOLLL that is grade A humour right there

Seriously though, take this thread seriously
edit on 29-11-2015 by LastInLine1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1
Or you could be a volunteer coming to help mankind with the work you are going to do. Even if you are not aware of it.

Not everyone is an a$$. Sorry but some of us know and want the change. We are just having problems getting the message through to them that need it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Needs more of you making fun of friends of yours for not knowing as much about the afterlife as you.
edit on 29-11-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ohh, so you suggest i die and just float around as consciousness instead of coming back to a physical form and learning all kinds of new lessons. what do you think the purpose of the physical reality system is. its for you idiot! for you to learn, love, hate, and everything else that comes with a perceived separation from the rest of yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sincere question: Why should I believe you over Jesus or Muhammed, or *fill in the blank*? What makes you right, and them wrong? What makes yours fact, and everyone else just faith?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

When im dead i am sure i will still be at work the next day ..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm donating my body to feed the homeless.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Seriously though, take this thread seriously

Why should I take this serious if you yourself lack such seriousness?

The main plan will be to physically decompose, and mentally to return to The Void of Nothingness. When you die, you are dead, but what you leave behind(idea, words, people) will carry your memory on, and in that memory you will live forever. So, you should always try and make good memories.

Hope that is what you were looking for.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The trick is learning who you will be in your next life, so you can write your future self into your present self's will.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am not looking forward to my death, but when that day comes, i wont ever ever have to listen to my ex wife try to make me feel guilty when she needs more money.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Laz does not need a plan for when he is dead, 'cause God has one.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What is the point of reincarnation if you can't retain the memories of your past life? You'll be doomed to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over....That line of thinking never made much sense to me.

No. The temporal world is the preparatory phase. How we live this life determines how we will be sorted in eternity; first justification by faith in Christ, then subdivided by the nature of our works.
edit on 29-11-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Becoming a man was no easy thing..... I lost my soul... My faith was useless... And my body will be left to rot when I die...
BUT... I was advised to take my name with me.... it shall not be left behind for the faithless and soulless... And the mongerers...

No! I will die nameless... And in time... All Will forget. Yay

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm hoping it will be a grand adventure. Now how can it be an adventure if you planned the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
No! I will die nameless...

No, I will!
You'll die Pinocchio! *__-

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

How can you form a plan for something you have zero clue as to what will happen? No one knows what happens when you die, so planning on what you will do when it happens is impossible.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How can you form a plan for something you have zero clue as to what will happen? No one knows what happens when you die, so planning on what you will do when it happens is impossible.

As I learned from the Animaniacs, you must expect the unexpected.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The unexpected is infinite in number. How does one expect that?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The unexpected is infinite in number. How does one expect that?

The unexpected comes along often enough that it should be expected. The exact nature of it does not need to be known beforehand, in fact it can't be, but that should not affect one's attitude of expectation. Mostly, however, it's just a semi-clever turn of phrase.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok, so according to that logic, I should trust that all religions are wrong since they all have expectations about what will happen after we die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join