It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you in group number 4?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The first group is the religious. They are either born into it, or they are attracted to it for some reason. They are willing to accept the total package of ideas of their religion's ideology without question.

The second group is looking for proof that is scientifically valid. I respect this group. But they are not willing to accept anecdotal accounts of experiences that fall outside of our understanding of what is real.

The third group is a large group. They are content to feed off of media designed to make money for very rich people.

And then there is the fourth group. These are non-religious people who due to experience know that the physical plane is not all that is. They are open minded searchers for the truth.

I am in group number 4.
edit on 29-11-2015 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
The first group is the religious. They are either born into it, or they are attracted to it for some reason. They are willing to accept the total package of ideas of their religion's ideology without question.

Can you go into a little more detail as to what you think this "total package" is
I am a little miffed, I believe but not sure you understand what I believe to be placed in your category.
Without question seems a little strange as well.
Pretty sure some of your other categories need to be defined as well

It's always sad to read someone's superiority complex

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Are you religious, Raggedyman? Are you Christian?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
LOL I was sure you are in the group no 4, because "our" group is the best group, "our" way is the best way.

I'm in no group, never was. This allows me to change my mind whenever the needs come.
All these groups belong to one category : the seekers of truth.
My personal hope is to become a finder.

edit on 29-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I would be in group four, but I'm confused where you're getting this information. Did you get this from some philosophical/metaphysical newsource, or did you create it yourself?

If you created it, I'd suggest stating that before you tell us to go along with the idea. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, and what I'm telling you is just a suggestion, but I find it a little odd when someone trys to pass something off as common knowledge when it's really something they just formulated.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
LOL I was sure you are in the group no 4, because our group is the best group

I'm in no group, never was. This allows me to change my mind whenever the needs come.
All these groups belong to one category : the seekers of truth.
My personal hope is to become a finder.

The religious group are mostly not seekers of truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

This is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Why do i have to be in a group , i am just me and i will play the cards as they are dealt .

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
I agree... The tone of the post is that there are two cool groups and two uncool groups. These definitions are vague, and very unaware of the personal and cultural spectra of belief.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Way to be everything you claim you are against. I am not in any of those groups, why do you think you can group me, or others, and why do you think your group must be the best?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
#4 is open minded
But rejects religion
#4 Marxist

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

OK, you don't have to be in any group.
But I'm in the open minded truth seeking group!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

Joke?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Way to be everything you claim you are against. I am not in any of those groups, why do you think you can group me, or others, and why do you think your group must be the best?

The open minded truth seekers are the best. Of this I have no doubt. I hope the others gain understanding of the the truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If you see fit, I want to propose a fifth group on this list ...

Group 5

The fifth group hasn't really made up their minds about the issues concerning the other four groups and just wants to make the most of what they're given. Sometimes they might want to enjoy mind-numbing reality television. Other times they ponder religious ideas and scientific concepts. And then, at times, they aren't afraid to look outside the box. These people realize the fact that you can never perfectly fit another person into another's viewpoint of humanity, for it's not just the similarities that make us human but the differences as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Passerby1996

Group 5

The fifth group hasn't really made up their minds about the issues concerning the other four groups and just wants to make the most of what they're given. Sometimes they might want to enjoy mind-numbing reality television. Other times they ponder religious ideas and scientific concepts. And then, at times, they aren't afraid to look outside the box. These people realize the fact that you can never perfectly fit another person into another's viewpoint of humanity, for it's not just the similarities that make us human but the differences as well.

Very small group, if they even exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Passerby1996

Group 5

Very small group, if they even exist.

Indeed, agnostics are a small group - even when lumped together with atheists. We do, however, exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: hutch622

OK, you don't have to be in any group.
But I'm in the open minded truth seeking group!

As long as that truth is not any of the things you flat out reject.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The open minded truth seekers are the best. Of this I have no doubt. I hope the others gain understanding of the the truth.

You are an open minded truth seeker ... as long as it has nothing to do with the things you are against and reject as having any possibility of being right.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Stuck In between 1 and 4.

That's a struggle

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join