It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura: 1st Independent President Since Washington?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Veterans Party of America...

give it a look,

give it a read...

and no you dont have to be a vet to run under their banner..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You would rather trust the rest of them? Gop doesnt need help to look bad come on we all know that. Do you have current sourcing of the two working together? You really think that Gop majority is going to see eye to eye with Ventura...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dystopian7
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You would rather trust the rest of them? Gop doesnt need help to look bad come on we all know that. Do you have current sourcing of the two working together? You really think that Gop majority is going to see eye to eye with Ventura...

No. I trust none of them. I look at their records rather than what comes out of their mouths during the current election season.

What the majority of any party thinks is not relevant. Partisan opinions aren't relevant to the truth either.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why is it Jesse makes a thread and never returns to say anything after the op? I'd think for a thread like this he would discuss more about his take on "if i were president" I guess this threw is no different then the rest. A hit and run

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You're exactly correct. I believe Trump will not get the Republican nomination, and I believe Sanders will not get the Democratic nomination. It'll go to two of the good ol' boys or girls, as it may be. Where do the Sanders revolutionary voters go and where do the Trump revolutionary voters go? Do they just get back in line and become normal Democrats and normal Republicans? Or do they look for a third alternative? If I did run, I'd certainly go after that group's endorsement.

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: JesseVentura

Didn't you and Trump discuss running as prez and vp for the Reform Party at one point? The only way you'd have a chance is if Trump falters and then backs you in the general, with funds and an endorsement, maybe with Sanders doing the same (except for the funding part - "I don't have a PAC, I don't even have a backpack, I carry my stuff under my arms like some kind of professor" paraphrasing or parapsychologizng Larry David as Sanders). Get them on your side and you'd either have a chance or a good story to tell the grandkids.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Why? The game is rigged, what do you hope to achieve by entering a rigged system?

Ideally, yes - run, I'd vote for you. However, my next question is: Do you value your life? Or are you telling us that you are CIA and have a chance to win?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To late. I'm planning on moving to the USA, getting my citizenship, running and winning. It's my destiny

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Get Ron paul as your vp.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I would say wait until 2024 for your run for president at least by then you may have a fair chance. On a side note if you did win you could give us the real secrets they hide about area 51 and aliens and all of that

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I would like the option to vote for you, and to have you active in the debates.

The more choices, the better … and better for the debates too!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We need you to run Jesse!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join