It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beware the rabbit hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Havent you felt like you knew something, and to you it was a fact. but to everyone else it is just a delusion or mental illness. what if something happened to you that limited human understanding could comprehend? you may feel alone, isolated... you may feel like noone believes you and that everything youve been through is some kind of dream. what if your experiences were legit and then you are forced to become heavily medicated?

what if something was happening that we just couldnt understand. an intervention by unknown sources and unidentifiable pressence.
then, all of the rabbit hole seeking will make you paranoid, and you will spiral into the unbelievable.
how deep do you have to go for you to be like this?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Been there and done that...sadly. ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

The rabbit hole, our own terminology. You realize why it's called that right? If your eyes are open you can see how blind the masses are, and how easily they are swayed, portrayed, and influenced.

Remember this, there are no coincidences in this world. Everything that happens is planned. Good luck figuring out the plan.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It goes deep. I know two people that have died and years later they are alive and well. UFO's and ghosts are almost boring these days. Maybe I'm just crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It goes deep. I know two people that have died and years later they are alive and well. UFO's and ghosts are almost boring these days. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I came here for the UFO's, ghosts are real, I know for fact. I stopped around after the Phoenix Lights event though (at least as far as UFO's). Ghosts don't particularly fascinate me, but this site turned me onto a new fascination, ancient human history. THAT is a rabbit-hole to define all rabbit-holes.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I'm interested to know what motivated you to start this post.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The rabbit hole is about as deep as your questions. Being a hole it does has its dangers so warning signs are being responsible, but a bit late for most on this site. The haze of uncertainty is a tough one to get through, but there are enough sign posts around if you keep thinking.

No one gets out alive as the end is always near.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...
It is as deep as you want it to be, or not at all.
The choice like everything in life is yours and yours alone.
No guided tours here my friend.
Just a long trip down a short path... as it were.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The rabbit hole is not fit for human habitation, unless you take a pill. You will be given a choice between two, as if there is no third choice. Follow the white Rabbit by all means... But watch out for the evil twin who intices you in...

Refuse the false choice between the blue pill and red pill, take neither, and stay out of Rabbit holes.

edit on 29-11-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord
The rabbit hole is not fit for human habitation, unless you take a pill. You will be given a choice between two, as if there is no third choice. Follow the white Rabbit by all means... But watch out for the evil twin who intices you in...

Refuse the false choice between the blue pill and red pill, take neither, and stay out of Rabbit holes.
The third choice is to take them both. Knock'em down with a shot of tequila.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

OK, yes, my bad, haha.

Then there are four.

new topics

top topics

join