It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Blue Behind The Moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Checking in from Alaska, the moon looks amazing, stars are ridiculous. No blue sphere but things sure look beautiful and unreal.

I wish it wasn't so fricken cold and I had it me to hang outside longer.

There'll always be something odd in the night skies up here if you watch long enough.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Maybe it was an optical illusioN?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

Not across different viewing times ...

It was not the energizer blue moon anomaly ? Surely ?

ED: That is the anomaly that - 'keeps on giving' ...
edit on 1-12-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I went outside between 10:30 - 11 PM expecting not to see the moon because of cloud cover but there it was with still too much luminosity around it. Every so often the moon appears to me as it used to - flat, off white, sharply defined perimeter against the black sky, no rainbow colors around the perimeter, no glow around it, or no lighting up half the sky if there is cloud cover reflecting the luminescent glow behind the cover.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Blue Moon Blue Orb Light Being Blue Sphere Mystery

So you saw one of the Blue Spears of the Alliance!

We’ve recently heard about the ET group, the Blue Avians, who are associated with the Blue Sphere Alliance and how they began to arrive into our solar system since 1999. According to contactee Corey Goode, there are over 100 Blue Spheres helping our planet to push for complete disclosure and the release of suppressed technology. Goode stated that some of these spheres are as large as some of the biggest planets in our solar system.

in5d.com...

I accidentally captured a blue sphere in a series of photos I took near the peak of the eclipse. With the exception of the 2nd photo (which was altered in photoshop to bring out the color saturation) the photos are unadulterated and appear in the order in which they were taken. As many were within seconds of each other, the movement of the sphere from one side to the other is inexplicable.

Some suggest that it is a reflection, but if you do a close up of the blue sphere it is clearly 3 dimensional.

forum.davidicke.com...
www.flickr.com...@N08/?uploaded=28&magic_cookie=a31faa46c1054469eb10809b73004048

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
well i woke up at 5:30 this morning went out and checked, it was gone.
the moon was almost down and something else i noticed all night the moon looked closer to a full moon.
but this morning when i went out and checked it looked closer to a i guess what is called a waning gibbous moon.

can't say i've ever seen that either.
anyway, i just wanted to thank everyone for participating in the thread and say it's been one of the most enjoyable ones i've ever been in and thank you all.
now it's off to my folks and face the music for being late to my pops birthday family day.

I've had the same issue over and over with the moon not looking the way it should for where it is in its cycle of wax/wane. A long time moon observer here.

We have observed this also sudden change in the moon phase once saw an impossible moon around 2013 for about 5 minutes a horned moon impossibly large and red the horns completely upright sitting on the horizon. It was supposed to be a quarter crescent in Ca people were pulled over looking but my camera was at home had only ran to the mailbox.
www.timebie.com...
edit on 2-12-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
I have to be honest. I really don't believe in the Blue Avians. I may end up with egg on my face, but if there are aliens out there trying to save us, they are doing a truly piss poor job of it.

Anyway. Here is video. I am not sure if it is what you are are referring to, but it is an interesting video.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We have observed this also sudden change in the moon phase once saw an impossible moon around 2013 for about 5 minutes a horned moon impossibly large and red the horns completely upright sitting on the horizon. It was supposed to be a quarter crescent in Ca people were pulled over looking but my camera was at home had only ran to the mailbox.

I don't know why these odd things happen but I have witnessed several of them in the last five years. Each time I went out of my way to point the anomaly out to as many people as possible. Just to pinch myself and make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.

That moon chart you linked to has on more than on occasion has shown a moon just the opposite from what I was seeing in my sky, and on one occasion the moon I was looking at was upside down, from the one shown in the chart.

Like I said I don't know why the anomaly occurs, but when it does I call my neighbors and friends and make them go outside and tell what they are seeing, then I have them check several charts online to confirm that they don't match.

The one oddity that puzzled me the most, and sticks in my mind, was the evening of the misplaced sun. I travel dead west every to get home from work. Every day it was a nightmare driving with the sun set right in the middle of the road. Some days it deviated a little North, some days a little South, but never enough that it wasn't right in your eyes.

I was lucky enough this odd day to be riding with my sister-in-law, as we my car was in for repairs. While driving home, my sister-in-law who normally never notices anything, shocked me when she asked, "What's up with the sun?" The sun wasn't in the middle of the road as always. In fact the only way you could see it was to look North.

She shocked me again when she asked, "The sun rises in the East and sets in the West right?" I told her it sure does. She said, "I know that, I fight with it everyday driving home." "So why is it sitting in the North now?" I told her that I was amazed she even noticed, since she doesn't notice stuff like like. She had me cracking up when she said, "How do you miss something that obvious?"

I didn't have an answer for her and I don't know why it wasn't picked up by the media and at least discussed.

Just another one of those oddities that I will go to my grave not having an answer to.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
yes, and the short term 30 degree misplaced moon back about 4 and a half years ago.......the moon went down south and we almost lost her...I swear

I'm at 33 degrees lat. in Dallas, just north.....and the moon was doing just about 17 degrees apparent above the horizon at mid way........two days or so earlier it was close to 44 degrees above ya!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have to be honest. I really don't believe in the Blue Avians.

Actually this was the first I heard of such a thing. I was simply looking for any other blue objects that were seen out there and came across that.

Did you see that guys pictures i screen grabbed them, the link seems gone now.

edit on 2-12-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have to be honest. I really don't believe in the Blue Avians. I may end up with egg on my face, but if there are aliens out there trying to save us, they are doing a truly piss poor job of it.

They are here, they have blue balls and big peckers.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, wth happened here? I read the later posts where the blue-moon bloom was seen by others in Fl but not elsewhere and am really puzzled.

The notion that "they" are beaming a holographic moon was fairly laughable, and then when it seemed some people where seeing the "interference line" when looking through scopes, some posited that it was simply waves in our atmosphere, like ocean waves of turbulence through the air, and that seemed very reasonable... and still does, but really... what was that plume only seen by some in the SE U.S.? Did I just miss a plausible explanation?

I know reality is weirder than most suspect... buuut.... ?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20115313]Baddogma.....

those lines going by just can't be atmosphere due to the apparent direction across the moon is the same.

funny the most part of the continent was socked in worse than ever with the duration of the clouds holding an absolute block visually is suspect. We'll get our answer at some point. The science establishment had better not mention that atmosphere aberration explanation, ya know...we'd a seen that before.....am I wrong ?

edit....that's how talk here in Texas.....it's so cute when you hear a girl say " fixin to "....just so cute sey
the old men carry their wives to town......that means drive them to town......

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I keep seeing this dam blue thing behind the moon too...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

that's a us military base

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Wait for it.

I am going to send you a present. As soon as I figure out how I can afford an Amazon delivery drone.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Xtrozero
Wait for it.

I am going to send you a present. As soon as I figure out how I can afford an Amazon delivery drone.

That would be one hell of a drone...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Better late than never they say...
Found some old photos taken of the Moon on the same night.

Not sure if helps hounddoghowlie or not, but anyway, they were taken in Melbourne, Australia on the night of November 11 2005 with the camera on a smart phone, the same night as the OP.

Rock on ATS!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sorry for the late reply, but I was locked out of my account for a bit, and this thread just popped up in MyATS again.
I have seen something similar before, but maybe more green or yellow, and smaller. But it definitely appeared to be emerging from behind the moon. And this was a crescent moon, with the object seeming to be half way across the terminator.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

About a week ago, proejct camelot had a picture on their site and it taken in the UK and it had a round blue disc on the picture in addion to two beams one form the moon and the other from ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join