It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Blue Behind The Moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's there agian tonight, once agian I'm on the treasure coast Florida. It's in the 10 o'clock position. It's different than last night it's bigger and more visible, about 1/3 the size of the moon, to clarify if three of the anomaly's where on top of each other they would be the "length of one side of the moon".

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

The earth bound lunar projectors are not lined up properly to keep you from seeing the Human and Alien Manned military base that has been set up on it.

edit on 29-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
It's there agian tonight, once agian I'm on the treasure coast Florida. It's in the 10 o'clock position. It's different than last night it's bigger and more visible, about 1/3 the size of the moon, to clarify if three of the anomaly's where on top of each other they would be the "length of one side of the moon".

I'm headed outside now but I am way up north of you and probably can't see it from my location again.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

edit on 11/29/2015 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm headed outside now but I am way up north of you and probably can't see it from my location again.

Ugh! No, but I'm getting the neon blue and yellow colors around the inside perimeter of the moon with or without my glasses on and looking through my binocs which I've seen many times before. I don't have digital binoculars. I don't have anti-reflective coating on my glasses which can really distort lights at night and cause a prism effect which I discovered several years ago. Just giving details from my own experimentation.

Darn!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Text

All my pics have been cropped counter clockwise when up loading. The blue you see is not the actual object or size but the same color and look. Gonna load another pic that doesn't show the blue but I think I caught it
edit on 11/29/2015 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The earth bound lunar projectors are not lined up properly to keep you from seeing the Human and Alien Manned military base that has been set up on it.

I will respond.

Personally, from my own long-term observations and contemplation, I have considered the possibility that the moon has been covered up with a hologram. Whether it's 24/7 or only when the moon is at perigee and/or full or near full, I don't have a clue. I know a lot of people with telescopes were seeing all sorts of things happening on and around the moon for years. If true, and I don't mean to open up Pandora's Box concerning the moon, I would say the hologram would have to be projected from various satellites stationed out in space and not from Earth. That's a hunch.

Having said that, I think those who are actually witnessing this anomaly have to come to their own conclusions as to what they are seeing.

edit on 29-11-2015 by tweetie because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Now remember my pics have been cropped counter clockwise so if you look carefully between 6-7 o'clock, my 9-10 o'clock, you will see a ball/sphere. It doesn't show up blue in this pic but it is with the naked eye. And looks the exact same color as the pic I just uploaded

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
just logged on, spent most of the day at the folks house and when i got home watched the walking dead and badlands.
been in and out trying to see the moon and as of yet can't see it, it's partly cloudy and should have came out about two hours ago according to this site.

pretty neat site.
timeanddate.com Pensacola, FL, U.S.A. — Moonrise, moonset and moon phases, November 2015

just saw 772STi andi'm gonna go check again after this post, it might not have gotten high enough to see yet here.
i tried to contact a couple of observatories listed locally, but got no answer just voice mail. left message maybe someone will call back.
edit on 29-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Now remember my pics have been cropped counter clockwise so if you look carefully between 6-7 o'clock, my 9-10 o'clock, you will see a ball/sphere. It doesn't show up blue in this pic but it is with the naked eye. And looks the exact same color as the pic I just uploaded

I see it in your pic.
Super interesting!! I wish I could see it up here.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

that's it, a little blury but it's the same color and the same spot i saw last night.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Project " Bluebeam " ...

What is being obfuscated ?

ED: Had a nice fat low on the horizon full moon here two nights ago.

Nothing to report from Mid North Coast Eastern Australia .

edit on 29-11-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

that's it, a little blury but it's the same color and the same spot i saw last nigh

I went outside again. Nada. The moon is so blasted bright there's no way I could see it even if it was visible from my location. I'd need some kind of scope with filters, I think. There are times when there's just a sliver of moon showing and it's so bright and appearing to give off so much radiance it still floors me. The atmosphere has changed so much. These days there's often a big, luminescent, phosphorescent glow around the moon when I look at it, like a day-glo light.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
just went out and checked. the moon is high enough to see now and it's there again tonight and looks just about the same as last night and the image that 772STi posted.

i can't say that it's larger, maybe some but it's hard to tell with the clouds moving in and out.

sure hope i get a call back from the observatories that i called. sure would like to know what it is or if it's ever been seen before.

if it hasn't been seen before, wonder if i will get to name it. ATS is my witness i saw it first. what should we call it?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Call it Howlie's Mite!

It mite be there and it mite not.

I didn't see anything thru my binos on an all clear in the
So. Cal.
edit on Ram113015v28201500000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Bark at the moon...!!

he he

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Why halfass it ?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

that's a good one.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

your's is a good one to. first two stay.
edit on 30-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I like GBPs best!
I must concede that was good.

edit on Ram113015v32201500000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join