It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cards Against Humanity makes thousands selling absolutely nothing on Black Friday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I use to have friends, then we played CAH.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

What we wound up doing was buying a box of 500 blank playing cards and some felt tipped permanent markers. Those cards are a tad bit smaller than the standard CAH deck, but they work great. And it was cheaper than the blanks they sell.

The ink eventually smeared and our writing became more illegible the more we drank, so we wound up printing them ourselves. We have a Canon pixma mx350 printer and set it on the economy ink settings and the semi-gloss paper settings. In fact, I still have the Word document templates we used for the front and backs of the cards on my backup server if you (or anyone else) were interested in going that route. That's held up pretty well, since the template dates back to April of 2014.

I also invested in a card shuffler.

And don't forget about the not-quite-spin-off of Crabs Adjust Humidity!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Possibly the best game is HIStory

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Turns out they are paying for a WEEK'S VACATION for the Chinese laborers who produce their stuff.

Very admirable company.
FANTASTIC "non-PC" game.

Cards Against Humanity Gives Its Chinese Workers Paid Week Off
THESE PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!

A self-proclaimed “party game for horrible people” is doing a not-so-horrible deed for its workers overseas.
Chicago-based Cards Against Humanity gave its Chinese workers a paid week of vacation during its “Eight Sensible Gifts for Hanukkah” initiative.

Source: www.nbcchicago.com...
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

www.cardsagainsthumanity.com...
edit on 12/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Now that sounds like a better use of the funds than buying themselves game systems or vibrators...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Right!??? Whoever these folks are, they rock.

My daughter sent me her "birthday/xmas wish list" (she turned 27 one week ago)......

and I sent her mine:
Cards Against Humanity

I had never heard of it, nor played it, until I went to visit her (my daughter) over Easter weekend......
a group of five of us played together....

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I completely understand. I introduced both my mother and mother-in-law to the game (thankfully, not in the same setting...lol). They both love the game... My mother even asked me to go buy all the expansion sets. Of course, whenever we play she acts scandalized by the responses.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Of course, whenever we play she acts scandalized by the responses.

LOL!!!

Oh, hell no. I was amazed by these young people, and laughing so hard I ...... well, nm.....
I was a Baby Boomer - in college during the late 70s/early 80s......

I would LOVE to play this with my mom, and brother/his family & folks. I just don't know if I dare, yet......

edit on 12/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Of course, whenever we play she acts scandalized by the responses.

LOL!!!

Oh, hell no. I was amazed by these young people, and laughing so hard I ...... well, nm.....
I was a Baby Boomer - in college during the late 70s/early 80s......

I would LOVE to play this with my mom, and brother/his family & folks. I just don't know if I dare, yet......

Oh yeah...I get it. You can imagine how hard I laughed watching my oldest son (age 20) explain certain..ah....cards...to my mother because she didn't know what it meant.

Hint - go look up bukkake, if you dare....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Careful Googling that! Results get deep quick...

Did I just...

Yep, Dad joke daily limit reached

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Having a Murtaugh Moment. Got the Cards Against Humanity Reddit set in the mail this morning... Immediately have to go to Urban Dictionary to understand half of it.

Examples include:
Cat massage
Tinder
Horcrux
Trigger Warning
Netflix and *blank*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join